KlodsBrik

[MOC] We come in peace ..... Arrrrrrr !

As im in the process of cleaning up all of MOC´s that i have staying around to prepare for finishing my Hanging gardens of Babylon, im kind of rushing through my shelves.

So much have been staying around for so long with no progress going on.

Also just to get a new start after my Dark age. Some are going straight to the trashbin, some i feel is ok to post.

This was yet another that i felt was good enough to post, i would have done so much more to it.

Change the clouds underneath, a lot of stuff i felt needed changed on the spaceship and the minifigs as well.

However this along with so many others have been hanging around for over a year and i never got the inspiration to finish it.

So just to get a fresh start being able to only focus on my Hanging gardens of Babylon, i just want to get rid of everything else.

24486352715_2843cbbc3d_c.jpg

24403950351_4d206d4cac_c.jpg

23859552403_65c8bbf0fe_b.jpg

24486352205_32c1e84b23_b.jpg

So this was wrapped up rather quickly as you will probably notice some holes and gaps around the build. However i felt it was fun enough to post.

I will let the moderators decide wether its in the right forum as its sort of all over the place. :grin:

All feedback is welcome as usual.

KlodsBrik.

Edited by KlodsBrik

Hah that's great! I particularly like the Space pirate, ship, castle mashup! :D

Thanks. I so loved to build this !

Glad to finally get a little feedback. Thought you all hated it ! :blush:

It's insane and I love it, actually. :D Nice choice of crew, their expressions are perfect.

Yeah it sort of is. It was offcourse somewhat inspired by The LEGO Movie. But it just turned even crazier when my sisters 5 year old son wanted to incorporate pirates as well ( and dinosaurs, but i dont have any unfortunately :sceptic: )

So we went with Apes, and i got to teach him about the theory of evolution, so that was great !

Oh, and thanks. :classic:

Edited by KlodsBrik

It kinda reminds me of Nexo Knights: castle + technology with pirates as an extra.

The point that makes it really funny, is Benny. He's always sooo happy, like being in a trance of happiness, no matter what's going on around him.

Very good - I always adore ppl that are able make this small "picture frames", you know: like some still from a film or something cos me myself was never trying anything of this kind (my interest is elsewhere as for the LEGO) so I find it really enjoyable looking at these sculptures (it just can't be overdimensioned as it quite often becomes kind of norm or something which I find a bit ugly sometimes), bravo (+ what I also appreciate is that castle-space hybrid feeling to it :laugh: )! :thumbup:

Edited by bublible

It kinda reminds me of Nexo Knights: castle + technology with pirates as an extra.

The point that makes it really funny, is Benny. He's always sooo happy, like being in a trance of happiness, no matter what's going on around him.

Yeah, Benny needed to be here for sure ! .... And thanks.

Wow that was a plot twist I didn't see coming :laugh:

Hehe ... It was such a weird build so much fun making it.

Very good - I always adore ppl that are able make this small "picture frames", you know: like some still from a film or something cos me myself was never trying anything of this kind (my interest is elsewhere as for the LEGO) so I find it really enjoyable looking at these sculptures (it just can't be overdimensioned as it quite often becomes kind of norm or something which I find a bit ugly sometimes), bravo (+ what I also appreciate is that castle-space hybrid feeling to it :laugh: )! :thumbup:

Thanks. Thats also somewhat what i tried to accomplish. While i enjoy taking photos im surely not an expert. But practice must be the only way towards learning. Kind words from you indeed. :blush:

Ha! Looks very nice. The castle/pirates/space mashup is brilliant! :laugh:

Thanks ... It was so much fun making. :classic: