Sign in to follow this  
rupi

Armada Sentry

Hi

I just wanted to post this small moc that was inspired by another good small set: Armada Sentry 6244.

Thanks for looking and commenting.

Here are the pictures:

armada_1.jpg

armada_2.jpg

armada_3.jpg

armada_4.jpg

armada_5.jpg

armada_6.jpg

Looks good, it seems that you specialize yourself in modifieng lego sets, and that is good, are you going to create another half???

This is more than a mere Armada Sentry! You need to come up with a more complimentary name Mr Rupi! A name that does your MOC justice! A name that distinguishes it from the rather miniscule LEGO set which could have benefited from a second mini-figure...

Looks good, it seems that you specialize yourself in modifieng lego sets, and that is good, are you going to create another half???

It just because I'm a little lazy to start somethig from scratch, it is easyer to modify and try to improve somethig that already exists. I have only made small mocs because I still don't have as many pieces as I like.

What do you mean by the other half? the back side?

If you notice it I don't even have enough baseplate for this half... :-)

I thought Armada Outpost would have done... Come to think of it I was trying to find a name for a medium sized (in accordance with official LEGO scale) Armada structure and I couldn't think of anything decent. For some reason "Armada Outpost" never came to me. I wonder what was wrong with me that day.

This is more than a mere Armada Sentry! You need to come up with a more complimentary name Mr Rupi! A name that does your MOC justice! A name that distinguishes it from the rather miniscule LEGO set which could have benefited from a second mini-figure...

I'm not so fluent in english to come up with good names... But feel free to name it :-)

Unfourtunately this is the only armada minifg I have.

I don't know so much about portugese names (my native language is Flemish), but thats a beautiful little MOC Mr. Rupi.

Didn't even notice that your base plate was not big enough.

Well, you solved that brilliantly.

I wonder what you could do when you had plenty of bricks ...

It just because I'm a little lazy to start somethig from scratch, it is easyer to modify and try to improve somethig that already exists. I have only made small mocs because I still don't have as many pieces as I like.

What do you mean by the other half? the back side?

If you notice it I don't even have enough baseplate for this half... :-)

A little lazy? You've almost modified Armada Sentry beyond recognition! Which is a good thing because you've created something totally new and interesting. Maybe you just need a starting point to get some inspiration.

Thanks for the comments.

They are a motivation for me to continue building and improve.

Mr Rupi, are you going to modify this creation or start something new?

Oh by the way... Have you come up with any Portuguese names for it?

Mr Rupi, are you going to modify this creation or start something new?

Oh by the way... Have you come up with any Portuguese names for it?

I have already dismanteled it. There are a few ideas I have for the next mocs:

a pirates island,

a fort on the rocks,

a lighthouse,

...but I don't know when I'll start.

I really love the original Lego pirate sets, I never get bored of looking at them and having them in the original form in the shelves... but the closets and shelves in my house seem to be getting smaller since I started to collect lego again, so I start putting them all in boxes and organizing things better.