Sign in to follow this  
El Bucanero

Pirate fleet

These are really cool!

the biggest, Yersinia pestis, over 7 mid sections!!!

yersinia-pestis.jpg

The Bomber, the Locust

locust.jpg

The smallest, Septemic

septemic.jpg

The Big one looks really cool!!!! oo7 found these, and they are made by TheMandalorian...

La folder

Arrr

Mr Tiber

Gosh, I really like the two largest ones, but the smallest's color scheme does not match the two others. (And I don't like that.)

My favorite of all has to be the the Locust though. I wish they would inckude some more detailed pics though.

The first with 4 masts is great i love it...is a really good ship

the second is good too but the 3rd with the false cannon is in my opinion terrible

Ahh so that's that would be the real lenght of the starwind,

yersinia-pestis.jpg

Did anyone mention the great use of that basket in this picture? However it would look better on top...

Yup thats the legnth of the Starwind except the starwind actually has 5 masts if you count the mizzen mast an the aft section but meh. BUT do to moving and other complications the Starwinds construction has been halted. Mostly due to the fact my entire lego collection is um........... >:-( LOST!!!!!!! *n*

Who is this Mandalorian? Does anybody know of his identity? And what has he used for water? It looks like its a dirty tarpaulin or canvas (or whatever that stuff some tents are made out of is called), however I think its very effective.

BUT do to moving and other complications the Starwinds construction has been halted. Mostly due to the fact my entire lego collection is um........... >:-( LOST!!!!!!! *n*

Lost.... I am very sad to hear this. It

Yup thats the legnth of the Starwind except the starwind actually has 5 masts if you count the mizzen mast an the aft section but meh. BUT do to moving and other complications the Starwinds construction has been halted. Mostly due to the fact my entire lego collection is um........... >:-( LOST!!!!!!! *n*

LOST? How did this tragedy occur?

My only guess is that when it got transferred from it's covetted sheet in a bucket to a garbage bag for ease of transport someone must have hucked it. I dont know i have "discussions" regularly with my mom about this i am not pleased.

My only guess is that when it got transferred from it's covetted sheet in a bucket to a garbage bag for ease of transport someone must have hucked it. I dont know i have "discussions" regularly with my mom about this i am not pleased.

Sorry to hear that.

I hope you can make your collection complete again.

I like the big ship, but I wouldn't put so many pirate flags on the masts.

Think it will look better if the mast had a slightly different height.

B.

I like the big ship, but I wouldn't put so many pirate flags on the masts.

Think it will look better if the mast had a slightly different height.

B.

Yes you are right about the mast, maybe three mast whose differ in lenght are better. The triangle sails are also a bit strange attached on eacht other. But the question is, do these ships still exist??

Hucked? Is that slang or the mispelling of "chucked" as in "chucked it out"? "Hucked" does have some interesteding definitions however, check out the Urban Dictionary.

Very nice fleet pictures find...and thanks for the new word Phes! I'll use with care...

God Bless,

Nathan