Sign in to follow this  
flyingcloudkitty

Hi from Scotland

Hi, my name is James and I'm a 41 year old Lego collector in Scotland.

Lego isn't my primary hobby as my parents almost killed my interest in it: I collected Lego from ages 3 to 12, and was forced to give it up, despite owning about 1% of what I do now! I started recollecting it on ebay when I was 24, and had a second "Lego dark ages" where I wasn't buying any between the ages of 31 and 39. I don't buy it as much as I used to, but last year I started assembling my Lego castle armies, which I hope to post somewhere in this forum soon :)

As I said, Lego isn't my no.1 hobby...I like to run, and I also spend a lot of time on a certain facebook wargame. I also love shopping, and I collect other things, but not to the same degree as Lego. I do have about 4 boxes of novelty erasers though! I'm also currently playing a 2-player play-by-email game of Civilization 3 with a friend, and I made my own maps for it :) I've also played some 20-hour long Twilight Imperium board game sessions with some people from a group I know! It's a great game.

Ironically I could have joined here years ago, but it was my friend who takes the photographs of my Lego figures who posted this site to show off my Lego armies and models. I'm not big into forums but I've little involvement in facebook Lego groups (but I also post my pics in one of them). I thought it a good idea to post here too, hoping there might be more interaction :)

As an introductory "gift", I've attached a pic of a Lego figure my friend made up - that uses 3 capes at once! I thought it was pretty neat for a figure to use more than 1 cape :)

post-148769-0-17475300-1446326006_thumb.jpg

Edited by flyingcloudkitty