Sign in to follow this  
Dakar A

LDD MOC: Cargo Lorry

Bonjour! It's Dakar here with my first LDD published MOC!

After purchasing my first copy of 3366 Satalite Launch Pad, I got a second copy at Target, on sale, and a copy of the Kingdom's polybag target parctice.

I then dumped the peices out, and built this: :laugh: (And translated it into LDD! :laugh: )

Screenshot 01

Screenshot 02

Screenshot 03

00.jpg

The Red/whie/grey colour scheem is meant to be reminiscent of 7747 windmill transporter. The pallet has on it: 4 panes of glass, a lamp, an apple crate,a computer, two propane tanks, a large fuel tank, and two bottles of champane. Near the cabin is a refrigerated compratment, holding fruit, dairy, and other perishables (Not removeable).

The Lxf is on this page.

Thanks for waching,

Design on!

Dakar

Edited by Calabar
Oversized images converted in text links

Pretty awesome for using just the parts from two sets! Unfortunately, the Brickshelf page is not public until they review the content. If you could link directly to the .lxf file though, we will be able to download it.

The link should look something like this: www.brickshelf.com/gallery/USERNAME/FOLDERNAME/LXFNAME.lxf

Edited by zinfinion

I like it.:classic:

However it would of been better if you could of linked the LDD file better,also you need to watch your picture size,800x600 is the max size here on eurobricks.Here in the LDD section they also like you to crop out as much of the blank area as possible,but other than that great work,if only i had a city of my own to put it in.:laugh:

Hi, and thanks for sharing your good work!

Note that as the Brickshelf is moderated, it could need even days before your gallery became public.

So I suggest you to directly hotlink the file (brickshelf allows hotlinks).

PS: Some of your images were oversized, so I converted that in text links! :classic: