Skinny Boy

iPod Nano TV

I was just syncing a load of Neil Young albums onto my iPod, and I remembered seeing Skipper 24's case for his bigger one, and I thought about Lego tv. I mean a couple of black bricks and a sticker is kinda weird so all I did was make a holding area for my nano:

2747178806_b697db1b0a_o.jpg

It will soon be incorporated into a wall in the back room of a restaurant I am making. To show it works:

2747177794_692023a8e2_o.jpg

Neil Young

2747178238_88be4bf8f4_o.jpg

4999 Vestas Promo.

Gallery with instructions. This is now a good chance to make a newsroom.

Thanks for Looking.

That is a really neat idea. I personally don't have an iPod of any kind (I'm a Zen man myself) but this is a creative way to make use of it.

I personally don't have an iPod of any kind (I'm a Zen man myself) but this is a creative way to make use of it.

Creative and cool.

Not that it matters, I don't have one either. :laugh:

Creative and cool.

Not that it matters, I don't have one either. :laugh:

Oh. I hope it doesnt seem like I'm bragging. I wonder if anyone has done this before. I'm rarely the guy who comes up with stuff.

great use. very creative. i can imagine a big screen tv in my lego living room... that is of course, when I actually do manage to get an ipod

That is a really neat idea. I personally don't have an iPod of any kind (I'm a Zen man myself) but this is a creative way to make use of it.

I'm ZEN to! :sweet:

And I to have pictures of 4999 on it! :tongue:

Great MOC!

Dr. Brick

Oh. I hope it doesnt seem like I'm bragging.

Nah, it's not that. I'm just living in the 1960s. :laugh:

Nah, it's not that. I'm just living in the 1960s. :laugh:

Groovy.

Anyone have any ideas on how I could film the ipod playing a show in a brickfilm? Imagine there is a meeting in the tv room, and someone puts on the news or something. Anyone know how I could make a stop motion clip of the people watching it and somehow have a video on the screen. Maybe I could put one pic at a time on the screen and take a pic of that or something.

Anyone have any ideas on how I could film the ipod playing a show in a brickfilm? Imagine there is a meeting in the tv room, and someone puts on the news or something. Anyone know how I could make a stop motion clip of the people watching it and somehow have a video on the screen. Maybe I could put one pic at a time on the screen and take a pic of that or something.

Thanks for the idea I might do a few tests with methods on how to do that. I am going to try having a series of pics and each time just change the pic on every frame I take.

That's a pretty neat idea! :thumbup:

This could also be done with most modern cellphones and such i think an Ipod isn't the only gadget that can show films and / or music.

Thanks for the idea I might do a few tests with methods on how to do that. I am going to try having a series of pics and each time just change the pic on every frame I take.

Good. The more people trying, the better the result, as they say...

That's a pretty neat idea! :thumbup:

This could also be done with most modern cellphones and such i think an Ipod isn't the only gadget that can show films and / or music.

Exactly. I just thought of the nano as having a perfect screen size for a large screen tv. I wonder if anyone here has an iPhone, The iPod Touch or some bigger thing and would try making a cinema. That would be worth seeing.

Very nicely done! I shall have to try this, as I have an iPod; for that matter, I could try using my iPhone (advance birthday present! :cry_happy:) as a movie screen.

Thanks for the ideas! :thumbup:

Very nicely done! I shall have to try this, as I have an iPod; for that matter, I could try using my iPhone (advance birthday present! :cry_happy:) as a movie screen.

Thanks for the ideas! :thumbup:

Thanks. If you do try it, please post the result, either a pic or your description would be good. My friend has the iPod touch, I might ask him if I could use it as a test.

A playstation portable might also make a nice theater screen...

Actually, that would be better for a theater screen as they are easier to use cos of all the buttons. I really hope someone makes one now.

Sort of a sneak preview of my latest MOCs:

2758404796_9688ec38b2_o.jpg

After working all day as a mob leader, Tony falls asleep on the couch in his office... watching tv.

Groovy.

Green screen, nice moc!

Wowza! If I try that with my iPod touch( :devil: ) I could make an in-home movie screen!

Please do. I would love to see others trying this with bigger iPods.

Green screen, nice moc!

Where? In front of the screen? I don't have any experience with green or blue screen :blush:

Update: I finishede TV for my iPod Touch! It is like 16 studes long. I will upload photos soon. :cry_happy:

Great :sweet: Thanks, did you say tv? Your minifigs must have a big house :tongue: .

Before the last post in this thread can become a baby, I was able to get my hands on a digital photo frame. Of course I didn't buy one, a relative lent it to me, for one reason, and one reason only.

The Big Screen:

3577230822_1c1af37d69_o.jpg

For once, the camera took of ten pounds inches :grin:

Yes, this will be perfected.

Oh, and some of you will see this again, very soon. :skull:

Thanks for looking!

is that the 3G one? because it looks like that is the only one that will actually look like a tv. the video and touch could work but itll be too big