Sign in to follow this  
JackDagger

Brickfest attendance

So i was just wondering who from this forum is going to be in attendance at brickfest in aug.? I'm going but i think i'll only be there on saturday for a few hours, mainley to buy stuff and look around. I know i'm pretty new to this forum and haven't posted any MOCs but i hope to by then and it might be cool to meet osme of the other forum members there. If there's enough people going maybe we could all get organized to do something, not sure what maybe a table or just some t-shirts or something.

g... that's in Washington, right? Maybe doable for some one who lives in the neighbourhood, but i guess most people here are Europeans. For most it would be too expensive and the others... hm... would they be able to convince "the other half" to spend this year's savings on a lego trip?... hm... don't think so... :-/

I was thinking of going, but i am strapped for cash until student loans come in and have traveled way too much this summer... wish i was going though

Yeah i live in philadelphia so i figure i could just drive down and check it out, i've never been so i thought why not.

Pirates are taking over Brickfest!

However, should this Brickfest have Pirates MOCs it would be good to have some pictures...

My sister-in-law lives half an hour away. We usually visit once a year but not during summer cos that's too expensive a season to go. My parents-in-law do visit this summer, but they're not interested in LEGO (and they're not registered here, either) ;-)

I would love to go, but since I live in Denmark (motherland of LEGO) it is not really an option this year. I will go one day though, when it is possible to combine it with a vacation in USA. Is it allways in Washington?

Morten

Is it allways in Washington?

Actually in Tyson's Corner, Virginia, about half an hour outside of DC. There's also a LEGO Store in the town mall.

ooo, were can I find info on this, date, times, admission (if any), etc. I live in New York (state) and we take long road trips sometimes, (like to Southern Florida and back twice) and we haven't had a vacation yet this summer so...