BrickArtist

Historic figs for trade!

Hello everyone! I’ve gone through a short castle phase, and acquired a fair amount of castle figs. Now I’m back into SW and I’m getting rid of all those figs!

I want to set some terms right off the bat, though:

-Do not attempt to mail me magnets without notification! I may be okay with it if you tell me, but they won’t be worth as much!

-I will give free accessories and historic parts with all trades. I prefer you to list an original offer publicly (It’s good for business) and then send a PM to me for clarification/negotiation. The quality of free parts will be based off of how well you interact(Not making offers then withdrawing some of them, trying cheap shots Etc….)

-All fig DO NOT include weapons, I'll list all my weapons later on.

-You will ship to me first, I’ll ship to you when they arrive. If your parts don’t arrive send me a furious PM and bring shame to my name!

Let’s kick it off with the lion Knights-

5 knights from the BP, no capes included, faces changed, but all are historic acceptable.

The 2 kinghts from prison carriage rescue, same faces.

Next is crownies, I have 8, all have the helmet and torso shown here.

Heads vary all came from fantasy/knights kingdom era. All historic acceptable. All have light bley/grey legs, but hips will be grey, brown or black(mostly black).

I have one pladin, crownie armor, crownie shield, same tors as others. Black hips, bley legs, bley arms, and paladin helmet. Request a head. You can trade extra for a gold chrome sword, worn of the hande, but that is covered by a minifig hand.

I have 6 horses: 2 pupilized white, good condition, some scratches. Antother pupilized white, poor condition, 1x1 yellow stud jammed into foot *huh*

1 pupilized black (prison carriage rescue) Like new. 2 old style black, (empty white circle for eyes) good condition.

Wants-

-ARF troopers

-Horn company troopers

-White Phase II troopers

-Star Corps troopers

-Any Episode III minifigs

-2010 phase II clone pilots(Not old ones)

Zap me a PM with your offer, Thanks for looking! I'll list more items ASAP

EDIT-interest seems to be low so you may now pay 2.00 a knight!

I also have 14 Old Style (Red/blue) Dragon knights, if trade for all, I will equip each one with weapons/shields!

Edited by brickartist

I'm still interested in those historic figs and horses...

I'm so sorry edmond, I've been working on some MOCs, and I've also been very busy of late. I'll get you a pic soon, and I'll give you some free stuff with you buy :sweet:

Edited by DobbyClone

I'm so sorry edmond, I've been working on some MOCs, and I've also been very busy of late. I'll get you a pic soon, and I'll give you some free stuff with you buy :sweet:

I guess it's worth it for me if you procrastinate and I keep bugging you, eh? :wink: