Sign in to follow this  
Matthias

Islanders: Tree of rescue

[pid][/pid] 252A

Hello together,

here is my current MOC: Tree of rescue

The tree is a cult place of the islanders. When they first arrived at the island they had no more water and food. Everywhere they looked were only rocks and dust. But behind a big rock, they found this tree. They eat the parrats and their eggs. And they drunk the condensed water in the early hours of the days. Later expeditions found ranker places on the island, but this tree was the one who rescued her life.

Therefore the tree is a holy place. They build the face of their gods in the rock and sacrifice a lot of food to their gods. Only gods and the king (he is a god) can eat the food. High priests protect the holy place and kill everybody who try to eat from the food of the gods. People they catch will be draped on the head of the god for determent. :pir-laugh:

I would be glad for every comment, thanks :pir-classic:

14555304083_ebd96756d6_z.jpg

14533703154_b5c74969b2_z.jpg

14535181675_16dff3aa74_z.jpg

14512082076_b61a91e273_z.jpg

14348595258_3874eeb1e1_z.jpg

14534431194_95e22c6254_z.jpg

Edited by Capt. Stabbin

Nice Moc, only thing I dislike is the flat rear baseplate used, even if it is old.

The baseplate is the only I have available at the moment, you may saw my creation: The Battle of Port Royal. Every other baseplate is in it :). I have all pirates sets (from middle to big) of all times build and shown in my lego room, I can´t destroy my sets. Therefore only classic space and town parts from my childhood can be used or new parts from Bricklink^^.

Nice. I like the giant face statue - is there a picture where one can see it directly from the front?

Lots of parrots!!

There was one, but I deleted it from Flickr pirate_sing.gif

Seriously have many parrots do You have there? Like twenty or something pirate_classic.gif I didn't realize that these were available with so many sets. I mean, cause You obviously had lots of different sets, not just 20 boxes of battle packs pirate_wink.gif

Am i right that this tree resembles a man's had a bit? pirate_satisfied.gif

I have so much of the parrots. You get them in so much sets and I got a lot while trading. I would wanted to have 20 boxes of battle packs, because of the coins. I think I have not enough coins for all my sets, but the coins are not very cheap on bricklink.

I must unfortunatelly say the tree looks like he looks, because of a lack of brown brickspirate_satisfied.gif