pirates-indexed.gif 176B

post-125304-0-70459900-1403893728_thumb.jpg

The islanders use large catamarans like these to transport goods to other islands.

I have more photos but I can't seem to fit them onto the uploader.

This is my first post, so feedback please!

There is nothing, absolutely nothing, half so much worth doing as simply messing around in boats.

Kenneth Grahame (The Wind in the Willows) - A man who, like myself, would love your work. It's really good.

Edited by grum64

Yes, this looks nice! I'd like to see more.

I have more photos but I can't seem to fit them onto the uploader.

That's because members have a limited space on Eurobricks servers - use an image host like Brickshelf or Flickr instead, where you have far more room for pictures.

Decent little Islander creation you've got there. Hope to see more MOC-goodness soon.

And in case you're still looking for a way to upload and post pictures, you might find this discussion helpful, providing opinions about several picture hosting sites, and links to tutorials.

Oh, and welcome to EB

Regards,

KB

Very nice catamaran! I like how there is lots of room in the middle for cargo but you didn't go over board with how big the thing is. The Lego Islanders was a theme that was never fully utilized in my opinion. Welcome to Classic Pirates and Eurobricks :-)

Edited by Ratshot

Great start! I like your use of the clip pieces to form the top of the prow. Though, I'm not sure those Islanders would have chains to tie their stuff down. Maybe they traded the Pirates for them?