Greetings,

Today I have decided to create one of the most sought after SW sets that hasn't happened. You've read the title so you know of course it is a Yavin Base MOC. This is actually my second go at making this, my first attempt (which can be found here.), is very poorly executed with multiple design flaws that are too far from creative liberties, and very poor support. Now I have ditched the exterior, made it entirely interior based for improved playability (and difficulty to recreate the exterior correctly), made lots of braces going through the floor, put various triangle brackets and braces in the walls, made it a two-part modular build, and I gave it a final minutes of the battle tension as the theme (very clear with the placement of the minifigs).

Yavin%2BBase%2BCommand%2BCenter%2B01.png

Briefing Room (Note: The 6x6 flat tile will be white w/ a cutout of DS plans on a black sticker)

Yavin%2BBase%2BCommand%2BCenter%2B02.png

War Room

Yavin%2BBase%2BCommand%2BCenter%2B03.png

T-65 X-Wing in Hanger Rear

Yavin%2BBase%2BCommand%2BCenter%2B04.png

T-65 X-Wing in Hanger Front

Yavin%2BBase%2BCommand%2BCenter%2B05.png

Arm w/ Rotating Droid Magnet (No Droid For Use)

Yavin%2BBase%2BCommand%2BCenter%2B06.png

Fuel Tank w/ Refueling Hose

Yavin%2BBase%2BCommand%2BCenter%2B07.png

How To Separate/Reconnect War Room to Briefing Room.

[There are color and print problems as usual with just the minifigs and X-Wing (mod of unreleased Yavin set version for now)]. Hope you liked it. :sweet:

Yavin Base Command Center.lxf