Blackknight112

Father an son have fun

When Luke an his father having a day of leading the rebellion and empire, they sometimes have fun together (like father an son do). So they decided to watch a movie together. Of course it is a action movie with lots of special effects, wich all men love.

5118224127_b96ef26754_z.jpg

I know the pictures arent the best (they are a bit blutty, because of my camera), but I'm happy how it turned out.

Here is the ''movie scene'':

5118832330_64617bfd08_z.jpg

For more pictures:

My FLICKR

Note: I'm not sure if the images are the right size. I hope they are.

This is only my third moc here, comments are more then welcome!

Very nice. Awesome perspective shot! I'm pretty sure a civilization so advanced would have bigger TVs though :tongue:

Nice work! The forced perspective is great. :thumbup: I did notice that in your topic title you said "Father an son have fun." You may want to ask an Admin. to and a "d" to and. :classic:

Nice work BlackKnight! I agree with the clever forced perspective shot. But it seems you have focused more on the military movie scene and thus making the whole entry less-SW-ish. Maybe you could improve on the viewing room where Vader and Luke are watching? Good luck! pirate_thumbup.gif

Edited by KielDaMan

Good entry blackknight112, really like the idea :tongue:

Maybe add some beer and some snack, and the "father and son" evening will be a total succes :vader:

Good luck!

I like the movie scene, which looks great. The idea is also good but it would be interesting to maybe build up the Star Wars part of it more, maybe they could be inside a home theatre or somewhere a little more interesting.

Still, good luck in the contest. :thumbup:

As some of the other have said, it needs alittle more star wars in it, not so much of the movie they are watching.

But I like the perspective shot though, nicely done. :thumbup:

I'm pretty sure a civilization so advanced would have bigger TVs though :tongue:

lol, yup! :tongue:

Good luck in the contest!

CF

Very nice. Awesome perspective shot! I'm pretty sure a civilization so advanced would have bigger TVs though :tongue:

But you got to remember that this is a Long long time ago :laugh:

But you got to remember that this is a Long long time ago :laugh:

But have to remember they have holograms, flying cars, and light speed travel :tongue:

Edited by prateek

You know the first picture is a tad blurry, but the fact that you actually built the TV scene is just awesome. Really shows initiative. :vader: