I'm ver curious about the new 10182 set, the Cafe Corner. Is there anybody who has more information about this set?

10182 Café Corner

Official release March 18th. 2007

Add realistic architecture to your LEGO Town!

Developed by LEGO fans and designers working together, this detailed and realistic

street corner scene features plenty of special colors, rare LEGO pieces and creative

building techniques, as well as authentic interior details and modular construction to

let you enlarge the neighborhood as your LEGO collection grows. Built completely on

minifigure scale! Includes 3 townspeople minifigures! Street base measures 10" x 10"

(25.4 cm x 25.4 cm) and building stands over 14" (36 cm) high! Realistic features include

opening front door, café tables with umbrellas, striped awning, "Hotel" sign, trash can,

street light, bench and more! Top two stories lift off to reveal inner rooms and staircases!

Connectors at base of model allow you to join 4 Café Corners together!

• Built completely on minifigure scale!

• Includes 3 townspeople minifigures!

• Street base measures 10" x 10" (25.4 cm x 25.4 cm) and building stands over 14" (36 cm) high!

• Realistic features include opening front door, café tables with umbrellas, striped awning, "Hotel" sign, trash can, street light, bench and more!

• Top two stories lift off to reveal inner rooms and staircases!

• Connectors at base of model allow you to join 4 Café Corners together!

Images link to HR versions which can be +4000.pxl

a_10182_box_front_1000.jpg

b_10182_box_side_200.jpg c_10182_detail_1_200.jpg d_10182_detail_2_200.jpg e_10182_detail_3_200.jpg f_10182_detail_4_200.jpg

g_10182_detail_5_200.jpg h_10182_detail_6_200.jpg i_10182_detail_7_200.jpg j1_10182_detail_200.jpg k_10182_detail_9_200.jpg

j_10182_detail_8_200.jpg l_10182_detail_10_200.jpg m_10182_detail_11_200.jpg n1_10182_detail_12_200.jpgn_10182_modular_row_200.jpg

o_10182_modular_row_2_200.jpg p_10182_alternative_200.jpg q_10182_minifigure_1_200.jpg r_10182_minifigure_2_200.jpg

All Pictures © 2007 The LEGO Group and used here with permission!

Edited by Rick
HR official images added

Yep, I picked up my calendar at the LEGO store last week and saw this. The 7776 Shipwreck is already out so hopefully, this won't be far behind.

Wow! It sounds like TLC really took to heart some of the comments the AFOLs have made in the last couple of years.

A modular city building system came up frequently on the suggestions.

This could be excellent!!

Sounds like great news, perhaps. Cool find, thank you, legomilk and sam89 and phoinix for those pics! *y*

cant wait to see the finall model

so this year lego gives us 2 creator houses and one modular building!!

things are going very well for the AFOL community this year..

the only problem is that i think this set will be a S@H ecxlusive and so it will be hard to get for those of us that dont have that option...

Aha Hobbes - your daily fix (except LEGO of course) is coffee - mine is Red Bull. I

If we see anything close to those prototypes become actual sets, not only will they be going back to their roots and classic design, but they'll also blow most classic sets out of the water.

Very exciting!

There will always be a way to let you US-guys participate in cool sets only sold in Europe. :-P ;-)

Let me know if I can help you (ordering/shipping)!

The problem's not the US, "European" sets eventually show up there. phoinix's "problem" is that he lives in Cyprus/Greece where S@H isn't available;-)

The problem's not the US, "European" sets eventually show up there. phoinix's "problem" is that he lives in Cyprus/Greece where S@H isn't available;-)

I got that wrong, interpreted "us" as "US". :-$

But hey, my offer also counts for Cyprus, of course. That would be even cheaper than sending sets over the great waters. ;-)

Great find guys !! Tks for all your info regarding that Cafe Corner !!

I am so anxious to see the result of what could be the ultimate city set for '07 (just before the upcomming port IMO) ;-)

Wow, seriously, '07 is getting better and better 8-

I commmented on this in another thread recently (don't remeber which one) and I can't wait to see some of this set. I just realized that I also posses that little Lego store Calendar thing that Sam posted, the same US version.

By the way: Is there an explanation for those 5-digit numbers? Are all of these exclusive sets?

I have never paid any attention to that, but now that I do some reashearch I see you are correct.

By the way: Is there an explanation for those 5-digit numbers? Are all of these exclusive sets?

I believe so, remakes or shop@home exclusives. However you can sometimes find them in shops aswell.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Lego comes up with. In looking at the images, I really like the bank. I just hope the set isn't too costly.

i think i speak for all of us here when i say this is argueably the best year for lego ever! :-D *yoda*

will this set actually have any people with it? and 150 eurofor a cafe what are they thinking? and on that page were it gives ideas like a hotal or bank or firehouse, what on earth do they have to do with cafes?

casewindu, i totaly agree with you *y* one great year, though it could always be better.