Wow, next must have for 2008. WTF I cannot upload images here..so, here you are:

http://www.brickshel..._grocer_-_2.jpg

http://www.brickshel..._grocer_-_1.jpg

EDIT by Hinckley: WTF you can always deeplink...

10185 Green Grocer

Amazing details and design!

Expand your LEGO® neighborhood or start a new one with the Green Grocer! Designed

in a modular style, this colorful and lively building features a grocery store and classic

apartments that can be built, rebuilt and rearranged to suit your own LEGO town. Detailed

architecture includes realistic interior, courtyard access, a roof terrace and fire escape, lots

of windows and doors, and much more! Build a street layout by combining Green Grocer with

10190 Market Street and 10182 Café Corner! Top 3 floors lift off to reveal inner rooms! Grocery

store features a blue and white awning, cash register, bins for bread, vegetables and fruit,

refrigerator and tiled floor! Apartments have lots of details like bay windows, fireplace with tools,

grandfather clock and windows that open to the fire escape! Stairs lead up to the apartments

and to the roof terrace! Roof terrace has chairs, umbrellas, grill and flowers! Check the

mailboxes for letters! Fire escape ladders move up and down! Access the courtyard behind

the building! Street features lampost, fire hydrant and light fixtures! Includes 4 townspeople

minifigures, plus a cat and rat! Measures 14" (35cm) high and 10" (25cm) wide!

• Build a street layout by combining Green Grocer with 10190 Market Street and 10182 Café Corner!

• Top 3 floors lift off to reveal inner rooms!

• Grocery store features a blue and white awning, cash register, bins for bread, vegetables and fruit, refrigerator and tiled floor!

• Apartments have lots of details like bay windows, fireplace with tools, grandfather clock and windows that open to the fire escape!

• Stairs lead up to the apartments and to the roof terrace!

• Roof terrace has chairs, umbrellas, grill and flowers!

• Check the mailboxes for letters! Fire escape ladders move up and down!

• Access the courtyard behind the building!

• Street features lampost, fire hydrant and light fixtures!

• Includes 4 townspeople minifigures, plus a cat and rat!

• Measures 14" (35cm) high and 10" (25cm) wide!

Pictures link to HR version which can be +5000.pxl

a_10185_box_front_1000.jpg

b_10185_box_side_200.jpg c_10185_detail_1_200.jpg d_10185_detail_2_200.jpg e_10185_detail_200.jpg j_10185_detail_7_200.jpg

f_10185_detail_3_200.jpg g_10185_detail_4_200.jpg h_10185_detail_5_200.jpg i_10185_detail_6_200.jpgk_10185_cc_and_gg_200.jpg

m_10185_minifigure_1_200.jpg n_10185_minifigure_2_200.jpg o_10185_minifigure_3_200.jpg p_10185_minifigure_4_200.jpg

All Pictures © 2008 The LEGO Group and used here with permission!

Edited by Rick
Added official HR Images!

Wow, next must have for 2008

? what is this about? Did you mean you have pics, or what? *wacko*

First off, Kanal, a late "Welcome to Eurobricks!" :-)

I don't quite understand what you are asking, but I know English is not everybody's first language. But regardless, topic titles such as "10185 Green Grocer photos" appear to be misleading, as it would appear that you have photos of the set itself. If pics do show up, you will most likely see it on the front page. Also, try using the search option before posting a topic asking a question, just to make sure it hasn't been asked and answered before. Once again, welcome! *sweet*

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't quite understand what you said in your first post, and I assumed that it was nonsensical. Please deeplink the photos, as the folder is not yet viewable :-)

-Chuck

Edited by Chuck

First off, Kanal, a late "Welcome to Eurobricks!" :-)

I don't quite understand what you are asking, but I know English is not everybody's first language. But regardless, topic titles such as "10185 Green Grocer photos" appear to be misleading, as it would appear that you have photos of the set itself. If pics do show up, you will most likely see it on the front page. Also, try using the search option before posting a topic asking a question, just to make sure it hasn't been asked and answered before. Once again, welcome! *sweet*

-Chuck

For sure I have photos. I just cannot upload them here, and don

*wub*

10185_green_grocer_-_1.jpg

10185_green_grocer_-_2.jpg

(put the photo up for you, Kanal ;-) )

-Chuck

Edited by Chuck

Kanal, to show the photos you need to deep-link each one of them. This means that, when you go to the picture on Brickshelf, you click it one more time until the screen around it is white, and then copy that URL and paste it here. Otherwise, we can't see the pics here because the folder is not yet public.

If someone else could explain this better it would be appreciated, I'm not that much of a technical guy so this may be confusing.

VK

Looks good. I just wish there was more green on the front. It looks like the only visible green is on the sides. I like the bay windows on the right. Definately a must buy.

Steve

Thx Kanal, that set looks amazing! I never got around to buying Cafe Corner of Market Street, so I will be sure to get this one. Anyone know when it comes out?

In upcoming 2 weeks will it probably be manufactured in the factory, therefore I intend release around mid 2008..

Wow, I really like the new green grocers, thanks Kanal!

It looks like the new Anakins hair piece is used in the set! I like the colour, I do not have enough light green and it look s very detailed, I love the tower- thing ( :-$ ) and roof!!

Edit: It looks like their are details on the back of the building too!

Edited by Lord Of Pies

It is the hair of Professor Umbridge, I think. X-D (Pretty sure) The hair of Ani is on the left side.

I think it will be around 100 - 150 EURO.

AWESOME SET! EVEN GREATER THAN CAFE CORNER!

/caps lock

Edited by Matn

Looks intriguing! And we're stepping up in piece and fig count... I wonder about price? I will withhold judgement until I see a larger picture, but it looks a little bley heavy, some more green would be nice. But maybe it is, hard to tell...

Thanks for posting this!!

God Bless,

Nathan

If I see, that it has more than 2300 pieces, it should be priced similar to Cafe Corner, or a bit more...10184 Town Plan with 1981 pieces is sold for 150 USD in US and 150 EUR in Europe. Therefore I expect for 10185 price level around 170 USD in US and 170 EUR in Europe, but, we

Marketstreet - 1,248 pieces - $90 USD

Cafe Corner - 2,056 pieces - $140 USD

Green Grocer - 2,352 pieces - I'm guessing upwards of $150-$160.

Just a guess, though.

--Tony

EDIT: Whoops... didn't see the second page of posts... sorry.

Edited by SavaTheAggie

just when you think they couldn't come up with better architecture... *wub* *wub* the creator/factory line could very well be the next classic. so far it's 3 out of 3 hits. absolutely stunning. :-D :-D

i wish they hire the same talent for EF, MM, or some of the "failing" themes. :-D X-D

Thank you very much for the pics, Kanal-K1!

That Green Grocer looks great! 8-

Edited by Klaus-Dieter