Sign in to follow this  
Sir E Fullner

TOR III Entry: Redcoat Infomercial

[pid][/pid]

Here is my entry for the Tournament of Retribution III, in the form of a Billy Mays/Anthony Sullivan infomercial. I am playing the part of the salesman, with a guest cameo appearance by Admiral Pastry. ENJOY!

EDIT: By order of the "great" Admiral Pastry, I re-did some of the pictures to give the two Islanders more Islander-like apparel.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

Thank you for tuning in. Even if you're a bluecoat, please comment!

Always entertaining, always inspiring, always:

Propaganda, just false propaganda. :laugh:

Oh, and Bluefin Tuna is a rare, nice looking fish, conquers the oceans and everyone wants them. They see the world and are great hunters. Also note their speed. :wub:

So thanks for the compliment!

Thanks for your entry, it looks great! :thumbup:

Oh, and Bluefin Tuna is a rare, nice looking fish, conquers the oceans and everyone wants them. They see the world and are great hunters. Also note their speed. :wub:

So thanks for the compliment!

Thanks for your entry, it looks great! :thumbup:

Another reason why you should hire Redcoats: They know what an insult is, and aren't color-blind.

Edited by efullner

A nice entry!

It is important that the truth about the bluecoats is told!

Yes there's nothing to do with islanders in it.

I beg to differ. The infomercial is directed towards Islanders, the Islanders are the ones being subjected to the pirate and Bleu Cheese boy abuse, and there are clearly at least two Islanders visible in the comic. Savvy?

Don´t forget to mention that they are very delicious on pizzas. :laugh:

Nice entry by the way.

Edited by Blackar

I beg to differ. The infomercial is directed towards Islanders, the Islanders are the ones being subjected to the pirate and Bleu Cheese boy abuse, and there are clearly at least two Islanders visible in the comic. Savvy?

Ah, I didnt realize those two figs were islanders.

Ah, I didnt realize those two figs were islanders.

Me neither, I actually don't see any islander element there.

If the staff allows this entry, I have no problem, I just didn't recognize any islander element in those images.

Me neither, I actually don't see any islander element there.

If the staff allows this entry, I have no problem, I just didn't recognize any islander element in those images.

That's because I don't have anything close to an Islander element. This was the closest I could get without spending any extra money.

It's a nice entry, but indeed you didn't make it very clear that those were islanders. A cape isn't very islander-ish either.

I think our rules were quite tolerant, but unfortunately I can't allow this entry. I suggest you change it and at least use the word "islander".

Also, since your islander setting seems quite easy to make, perhaps it would be better to retake the pictures and add these decals to the islanders (just as you did with my avatar): Islander decal 1 / Islander decal 2

This would make sure your entry gets accepted and it will give you a higher chance of winning :wink:

Ha, what did you expect? your Islander is wearing a red coat, I mean, that's like asking for bluecoat trouble.

Nice presentation but I really think it should say "don't dress like the enemy" instead of "get ...protection...stuff'... :classic:

in the words of Stan Marsh: (...) I just read that the day shopping networks make most of their money is on the day (seniors) Islanders pick up (Social Security) Bluecoat support checks? Kill yourself.

in the words of Stan Marsh: (...) I just read that the day shopping networks make most of their money is on the day (seniors) Islanders pick up (Social Security) Bluecoat support checks? Kill yourself.

Why do you have to be such a troll? It's those words which make baby pirates cry. :pir_bawling:

It's a nice entry, but indeed you didn't make it very clear that those were islanders. A cape isn't very islander-ish either.

I think our rules were quite tolerant, but unfortunately I can't allow this entry. I suggest you change it and at least use the word "islander".

Also, since your islander setting seems quite easy to make, perhaps it would be better to retake the pictures and add these decals to the islanders (just as you did with my avatar): Islander decal 1 / Islander decal 2

This would make sure your entry gets accepted and it will give you a higher chance of winning :wink:

I will try to print off those two decals and re-make the photographs. However, I cannot guarantee that I will finish the new photographs in a snap and a jump, even though I am a fabulous Redcoat. :pirate:

I finished updating the pictures. Whadaya know? It didn't take me so long after all.

Good Work! Now I recognize the islander elements. :sweet:

Great work! :thumbup:

Actually we were training the islanders to fight and fend for themselves, we believe that overprotection will do more harm than good.

Some people call it tough love :wink:

Edited by Esurient