Sign in to follow this  
sheo

[MOC] White Castle on a Mountain Slope

At the end of the road, a viaduct rises above the gloomy hilly terrain, leading to the gates of a white castle whose elegant tall towers seem to compete with the very mountain peaks...

22550455638_42e4397979_c.jpg

Definitely very beautiful. The details especially at this size are great. Some of the bricks are only laid down and not studded together, right? (Some of the spires, roofs, the road) Or did you use some trick I just can't figure out right now for the spires?

Definitely very beautiful. The details especially at this size are great. Some of the bricks are only laid down and not studded together, right? (Some of the spires, roofs, the road) Or did you use some trick I just can't figure out right now for the spires?

Was thinking the exact same thing!

Interesting how the entire castle is build upside down, but the mountains aren't. The brick you used for the gate is pretty neat. Great build alltogether! :thumbup:

Thanks everyone for the comments!

Some of the bricks are only laid down and not studded together, right? (Some of the spires, roofs, the road) Or did you use some trick I just can't figure out right now for the spires?

Everything is connected together except for the viaduct tile. Spires are connected using bars/tubes.

Thanks everyone for the comments!

Everything is connected together except for the viaduct tile. Spires are connected using bars/tubes.

Oh, now I see! You used the studs with pin holes, with a black pin going through the whole tower, clever!

Edited by Exetrius

That's pretty cool but I was expecting a certain fast food restaurant on the hill. :)

The inhabitants of the castle prefer good food. :tongue:

Very efficient use of pieces here! I like how you used white for the castle instead of the standard grey, and the bridge leading to the fortress is a nice touch :thumbup:

Thanks everyone for the kind words! I'm glad you like the castle!

And, are those lightsaber hilts I see?

Yes, they are. :yoda: