Sign in to follow this  
Benk

black and dark green mech

Here is my new mech.

I was testing out some new legs and found that dark green and black look really cool together. I remembered I had that snake head from the viking ship and I was on my way.

I am a bit disappointed with the arms and torso.

greenmech1.jpg

the back - eek bad photoshopping! :blush:

greenmech3.jpg

-Benk

Edited by Benk

Oh my! :wub:

I love seeing your mechs, you always surprise us! :thumbup: The colors on this is great. I can't see much on the back too well though :laugh:

Thanks exo-builder.

I have made it clearer now, my photoshop keeps crashing so I'm having to do the editing in powerpoint! :blush:

Here is the gallery (when public)

-Benk

Thanks exo-builder.

I have made it clearer now, my photoshop keeps crashing so I'm having to do the editing in powerpoint! :blush:

Here is the gallery (when public)

-Benk

You're welcome Be-nk! :tongue:

Now that I can see what is, I can comment! The Viking piece looks excellent in there, I've been wanting to do one of these for awhile now, you're my inspiration. :wub:

Nice!!! :cry_happy: I always was a fan of you since my mech contest. :wink:

Edited by zero1312

Wow O.O...I love how this looks! Simply incredible!

Would you mind showing how you build the gun? I think I have it down cept for a few parts... The legs are awesome btw

Marvellous! I really love this one!

If a mech like this would be available from TLC, I´d buy it instantly.

That looks great, Benk! It's so bulky and macho, it could snap any other mech in half like a toothpick! Well, maybe not wiht those tiny little hands. :tongue: I guess that explains the gun. :grin: About the gun, I love the semi-attached technique of the clip, the use of that wheel cover thingy, the rod all lined up in there and that little orange blast of colour at the end. :laugh: Great job!

~Peace

A wonderful mecha in a beautiful color scheme, with an impressive limb design and a very cool jetpack, a really clever use

of parts like that Viking serpent head and the mudguard and these two plates with clip for that fine rifle, well done indeed. :cry_happy:

Fantastic! I don't think I can add anything that hasn't been said by anyone else. Dark green is a very cool Lego colour, and to see it used like this is great. Nice work Benk

I really like this mech. The colors are great, and overall everything is very cohesive. For whatever reason, I can't help but want the serpent head piece to flip around (with the mouth facing towards the ground). Did you try that?

Thanks everyone, I'm glad you like it!

Would you mind showing how you build the gun? I think I have it down cept for a few parts... The legs are awesome btw
Sorry I didnt take one and now it is all broken up :cry_sad:
For whatever reason, I can't help but want the serpent head piece to flip around (with the mouth facing towards the ground). Did you try that?
I did try that but it left a gap at the back of the head, the arms lost alot of movement and well... I could have solved it but I got lazy and quickly finished it :blush:. I also think it would look better the other way round.

One more thing - I had this cool rocket launcher for it but I kind of forgot about it when I took pictures so I only have a WIP pic of it and it is very grainy:

mech1.jpg

I wish I kept it now....

-Benk

Very Awesome, I've tried so hard to make a decent mech, I always get caught up with the head or cockpit. The sides of his body is brilliant work!

Edited by Rayskull