Sign in to follow this  
oo7

Yet another pirate ship from BS...

thindexedgif.gif 51c

Brickshelf user Twinkle displays a nice pirate ship. I like the design but at first I thought it was to colorful...

twinkle.jpg

but then I remembered the Armada Flagship.

THE GALLERY

Great ship, the cannons seem to be a bit different from eachother though. I would have liked it a bit better if all the cannons had the same colour scheme (for instance all brown bases with light grey wheels).

This is one of the better BS finds of late... I quite like it, colour scheme and all!

God Bless,

Nathan

Thats a nice ship. Has some great details (that I can use for my ship :-)).

Just 2 remarks: The cabin is a bit high and too much colors.

Oh, I do so hate pirate MOCs. They make me want to run out and buy stuff.

Please don't post anymore. *wacko*

Just kidding. The ship looks great. It's truely a combat vessel. Compact and loaded with the promise of a gigantic broadside.

I love it. *wub*

Just 2 remarks: The cabin is a bit high.

It could be a ship from the early 17 century, they had high cabins very much

and too much colours

Yes I have to agree with that, way too colourful

The fact that it is big is cool, it really gives me the ''big ship'' feel... If he had use another colour scheme it would be perfect, BTW this ship was my inspiration on using head rails...

Will we ever get bored of them?

I've heard rumblings in other parts of the forum that all the Pirate MOCs are of ships, which is not entirely true but there are more ships than anything else, and I must admit I like the other type of MOCs. But nevermind that!

THE GALLERY

The red, black and green colour scheme reminds me more of the Cross Bone Clipper...

6250-1.jpg

It looks authentic, If you are colour blind....What was the creator thinking when he used green on it?! It doesn't look authentic anymore, and all because of a little use of green, what a shame, the design is really nice *sad*

I can understand a colour scheme like on the Armada flagship, but a green, black and red?! nahh...

I like the Ship. it look a bit short for the hight of the hull , i like better having 6 studs between gunports, but thats my meaning :-$ but a great ship. dont like the fact that its a pirate ship, but i recon ill manage it with my new Predator even as this one is bigger :-P btw does this one have a name? and if it doesnt,

should we give it a name(just so we can refer to it. like we can with Soleil Royal or other Mocs. if not a name, at least a "working Title" or something like that. its more easy than referring to "the large twodecker with high stern and a lot of green on" just my thought.

Greetings from Northern part of Norway *sweet*

Nice Ship. THe railing looks really nice and so do the front figure head. Agrre with the bad use of the green :-( . I also like the good use of attaching the front sail without any string. It's a pirate ship, but with changeing the red to blue and green to white, it could be turned into an Imperial Soldier themed ship, I'd rather have it that way, IMO.

It looks authentic, If you are colour blind....What was the creator thinking when he used green on it?! It doesn't look authentic anymore, and all because of a little use of green, what a shame, the design is really nice *sad*

I can understand a colour scheme like on the Armada flagship, but a green, black and red?! nahh...

Mr. Tiber, where

I think what I love about the ship is the third sail in the mid mast, and of course the bow of this ship is excellent.

I can't fault the color scheme because it's original and you build with the parts you are dealt.

Bright yellow with cyan blue and lime green is an original colour scheme, but does it looks good?

And Berry Syedow, it is October and christmas is still 2 months away....

This ship really impresses me... the sterncastle in particular is nicely integrated - it avoids the 'box nailed on the back' look.

The only change I'd make to the colour scheme would be replacing the light grey with black or brown (or possibly even red).

Oh, I do so hate pirate MOCs. They make me want to run out and buy stuff.

Errrr... What kind of stuff EXO-CHAMP?

A title eh? what about over-coloured Galleon?? *pirate*

Have you ever heard of "Licorice All Sorts" Mr Tiber?

They taste nice, but they smell funny...a candy with a colour scheme from a ship, or is it a ship with the colour scheme of a candy??

I dare say the consumables predate the ship.

Anyway, here's the swimwear equivalent of Licorice Allsorts...

p-15-ai-36.jpg

I love that licorice! It reminds me of my grandparents... I won't say what the swimming suit reminds me of... popcorn?

Please delet, I should have never posted! :) It's way too late.

Errrr, trying to get a title for the ship and suddenly they are talking about candy and a swimsuit...

So we just have to call this ship "The Candy Galleon"?

The red, black and green colour scheme reminds me more of the Cross Bone Clipper...

Yes, the color scheme does look like The Cross Bone Clipper, but I'm saying this ship that I shall call The Twinkle (take note of that Tiber) is less colorful than the Armada Flagship, both ships have the uncolorfull black and brown but the AF has

1. Green

2. White

3. Blue

4. Red

5. Yelow

And The Twinkle has

1. Green

2. Grey

4. Red

5. Yelow

Do you have a thing for Swimwear, Mr. Phes? :-D