Joey Lock

LDD MOC: Fort San Juan

thindexedgif.gif 71d

My Imperial Fort in Puerto Rico.

LDDScreenShot175.png

LDDScreenShot176.png

LDDScreenShot177.png

LDDScreenShot178.png

Ok, Its not my best fort, Its was just a quick fort made to look like Fort Branco. :pir_laugh2:

Comments Welcome as always!

I think it looks good but I would make the outer walls bigger and add space at the top of the walls for guns and people, etc. I like the six window design but it looks like you could move them up a brick or two. Nice work. I always get so frustrated when I try to do anything in designer. Takes a lot of patience.

I think it looks good but I would make the outer walls bigger and add space at the top of the walls for guns and people, etc. I like the six window design but it looks like you could move them up a brick or two. Nice work. I always get so frustrated when I try to do anything in designer. Takes a lot of patience.

I cannot do LDraw, For the life of me, Its so confusing! :pir_laugh2:

Ok, Its not my best fort, Its was just a quick fort made to look like Fort Branco. :pir_laugh2:

Comments Welcome as always!

I was working on a "Branco Style" fort as well. I was before Branco came out, but now I guess Branco Style is a term? :pir-hmpf_bad:

Use these for your corners if you dont want to actually make a connected sloped wall:

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=3685

-Super