Sign in to follow this  
Legonardo

Watching the border

8282830602_98b3cbaaf3_c.jpg

the border between Avalonia and the surrounding guilds is well guarded. here is one of the smaller entries to the western grasslands from mitagardia going though lindinis.

enjoy!

:wub:The beautiful snow, rocks, and road really set off the impressive structure :thumbup: I really like your wall style and the incorporation of snow on it is a great detail, the tudor section is stunning , especially the corner supports.

Very nice roof too and the angle really puts this over the top. My only suggestions are to finish the frames, or put a sill under/around the top windows, the inverted slopes look a little strange with nothing on them and take more pics :classic:

Nice job, I like the transition from stone to wood, and the rock at the bottom is well done too! :thumbup: Like the way the wall curves as well, though like SK said the windows might look a bit better with more of a sill. Great build anyways! :sweet:

You're putting out some great builds recently! I like this a lot, and really liked your Valyrio build too. In both builds you've done a really nice job of mixing the brick-bricks into a smoother grey wall; it's a really nice effect.

And congratulations on finding a use for all those CMF baseplates!

So massive and impressive tower! Love it! The sand green works really well with the snow! You really add so much to our beloved Avalonia! Great work!

Fantastic work :thumbup: :thumbup:

I really like the style of the tower and the snow falling from the roof :wink:

Great tower L, the woodwork is amazing and the angled gate is a nice touch. But what I like most are the corners, haven't seen that before! :thumbup:

I forget, was it you Susan Jr. that said they didn't participate in the Watchtower, but have been here since the beginning? If so you have redeemed yourself? Love the change in direction of the wall. It adds to the realism. Love it! I'm glad to see that the Borders of Avalonia are well guarded.

6379666055_661b3bb24d_z.jpg...

challenge 3 i didn't participate, i was working on this,

I have built many towers, and trust me you'll see more yet!

Edited by Legonardo

This a great build. The tower is impressive, and I like the frame work and the sand green as well as the gate itself. Nice work!