Imperial Soldier's Mafia: Day 1
"I think our winter quarters will give the men good reason to stay. 42nd! Halt!"-Captain
"Now what's this, then?"-Captain
"Morning captain, have your men assemble immediately. Command’s orders."-Provost General
"Yes, sir. 42nd Regiment, by files right into line…march!"-Captain
"Men! I hear that some of you are wanting to desert!
I know we have been doing poorly in our battles, but under no condition should that make you want to desert!
I have attached to your regiment, here, two provost guards who will aid you in discovering these men who wish to desert!"-Provost General
"Every day, I would like you, men of the 42nd Regiment…ALL of you, to discuss and vote on ONE person to be executed."
"Failure to do so will result in the destruction of this army from within and I must not let that happen."
"I have confidence that you will all make the right choices and that this will be swift and we can go on to win the war! Dismissed!"
And so, the soldier's broke ranks and returned to camp. They are glad to be back after months of retreating from the enemy. They mumbled as they took their gear off.
This game will follow the basic conventions of a Mafia Game. Each "day", you will be given 4 real days in which to vote for someone to kill. The day will end as soon as a majority decision is reached, or when the 4 days are up. If someone has been convicted, you will find out their loyalty shortly after end of the day. After this a night phase will begin, which will last 2 real days. Then the cycle will repeat. Those players with night actions must PM them to me during the night phase. If I do not receive them within the two days, they will not be counted.
In Imperial Soldier's Mafia, there are the Honoured and there are the Deserters.
- There will be two main sides in the game. You win when your side has defeated the other.
- Voting is to be done in the day thread, and should follow the following format: Vote: Character (Player). Please note the use of bold. This is the only format that will be accepted. To unvote someone, the same applies: Unvote: Character (Player).
- Voting will ONLY begin after 24 hours into the Day.
- You may not edit your posts. Violation of this rule may result in a court-martial.
- Please avoid posting out of character in the game thread.
- Do not ever directly quote something the game moderator has sent to you via PM, whether it be your character information, night action results, or any other form of communication. Violation of this rule will result in a court martial. You may of course paraphrase any information you receive; if it is your own words then it is fine.
- Do not discuss game tactics or "play the game" outside the game thread, including in the Confirmation and Discussion thread. You may communicate privately via PM, but this is at your own risk, and should be considered part of playing the game. Any violation of this rule will also result in a court martial.
- Please be considerate towards the host. I am unable to commit every possible minute to this, so things might be delayed. I will try to not to delay, though.
-Please stay in period while in game. This is to better enhance the quality of the game and make it more fun! This is to say, do NOT post anything modern or things past the early 1800's, the set time period of this game. You will be warned when you do this, and with three warnings, you will be put up to court martial. Any mentions of PMs in the game should be really be called "Letters".
If you are to be found breaking any of the above rules, you will be put to court-martial. These were military courts that would deal with soldiers who broke the rules (deserting, criminal acts, stealing). After you have been caught breaking the rules, the host will PM 5 random members in the game. They will decide your fate with a Yes/No vote. Found guilty, you will be sentenced to death. Found not-guilty, you are free. Be careful! Guilty members will not be replaced by the reserves.
Have a ball
Pvt. Alex Gierdieu (Alex the Great)
Pvt. Alain Entaine (Alice)
Pvt. Aaron Stelly (AwesomeStar)
Pvt. Bill Cartelle (BigCam)
Pvt. Bobby Camon (Bob the Construction Man)
Pvt. Geoffrey Oult (Captain Genaro)
Pvt. Dan Gale (def)
Pvt. David Reutal (Dragonator)
Drummer Boy Gace Maetan (General Armendariz)
Provost Guard Ian Des (iamded)
Captain Martin Lecoq (Macoco)
Provost Guard Mason Dalese (MetroiD)
Flag Bearer Nathan Redman (New Right)
Lieutenant Pedro Pellsan (pedro)
Pvt. Quinn Malne (Quarryman)
Pvt. Rick Aellot (Rick)
Pvt. Ron Toreil (Roncanator)
Pvt. Samuel Yellman (Sandy)
Pvt. Michel Shadón (shadows)
Sergeant Stanely Hemphill (Stash2sixx)
Pvt. Talón Rames (Tanotrooper)
Pvt. Tom Perot (TinyPiesRUs)
Pvt. Wilson Gale (Whitefang)