Sign in to follow this  

AMAZING!!!

What heart-pounding action - spiced up with a sprinkle of humor! I could really feel the tense and gripping action scenes *oh2* - and LOL at the babes swimming! :laugh: The technical details of this brickfilm are all extremely well done - precise action movements, clever visual effects, effective scary background music and well-coordinated sound and voice effects - you're a very talented brick-filmer Sir! Hats off to you! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks for sharing, hope to see more brickfilms from you. :classic:

AMAZING!!!

What heart-pounding action - spiced up with a sprinkle of humor! I could really feel the tense and gripping action scenes *oh2* - and LOL at the babes swimming! :laugh: The technical details of this brickfilm are all extremely well done - precise action movements, clever visual effects, effective scary background music and well-coordinated sound and voice effects - you're a very talented brick-filmer Sir! Hats off to you! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks for sharing, hope to see more brickfilms from you. :classic:

wow. thanks for that very awesome comment... i really appriciate your words. i think for my second brickfilm, it went pretty good and sound design and light set-up is very important to me.

i will stick with brickfilming from now on...and i will give my best to produce more cool brickfilms for your viewing pleasure. i hope i will get more subscribers on youtube to make my work more popular.

You are very talented, the movie is awesome, specially the funny part with the binoculars.

Keep up the great work! Thumbs up!

You are very talented, the movie is awesome, specially the funny part with the binoculars.

Keep up the great work! Thumbs up!

thanks. yeah, i thought it's a funny idea to add the part with the binoculars in it. and people seem to dig it. that's cool!

Very, very well done. The animations were top quality, and I like the way you managed to use different minifig heads for different expressions as opposed to leaving them expressionless. I know it can be very hard to change figure's heads without altering their position by a couple of milimetres :S I hope you make some more videos, I really enjoyed this one!

This is really some excellent work. Not only the animation itself, but the film-making. I love all the angles and lighting, the timing of almost everything is spot-on. Amazing work.

Note: I have edited the thread title as it was all caps and we don't usually like to do that here on EB. :classic:

Very, very well done. The animations were top quality, and I like the way you managed to use different minifig heads for different expressions as opposed to leaving them expressionless. I know it can be very hard to change figure's heads without altering their position by a couple of milimetres :S I hope you make some more videos, I really enjoyed this one!

thank you. the expressions are very important tome. and with all the different faces nowadays it's cool to show some minifig "feelings" that way. i don't really like if they have animated mouths.

This is really some excellent work. Not only the animation itself, but the film-making. I love all the angles and lighting, the timing of almost everything is spot-on. Amazing work.

Note: I have edited the thread title as it was all caps and we don't usually like to do that here on EB. :classic:

thanks man. cool, that you see my love for the lighting and camera angles. i really appriciate that.

about changing the thread title - no problem. i didn't know that.

is it possible to put it on the frontpage, because it's just right in time for halloween?

about changing the thread title - no problem. i didn't know that.

is it possible to put it on the frontpage, because it's just right in time for halloween?

It's alright, now you know. :wink:

Two more quick notes for you: Please be more aware that we like to use proper spelling, capitalization, and grammar here in our posts. We also don't usually take frontpage requests, but that's not to say something you do will never be frontpaged.

:classic:

Looking forward to seeing more of your work. :thumbup: