Zorro

Tournament of Retribution

Nice entry Crystal. Shame though the Bluecoats make their daughters dress that way in public.

I am not sure about this team. One or two people dropped out and maybe one more is out of town (I've lost track a little). I think the Bluecoats should post if they are ready if the Redcoats are missing their days...after that it is up to the judges what happens.

Well done everyone...so many great and funny creations. As round one draws to a close, I must say I have had a real blast! Thank you all!

Nice entry Crystal. Shame though the Bluecoats make their daughters dress that way in public.

I am not sure about this team. One or two people dropped out and maybe one more is out of town (I've lost track a little). I think the Bluecoats should post if they are ready if the Redcoats are missing their days...after that it is up to the judges what happens.

Well done everyone...so many great and funny creations. As round one draws to a close, I must say I have had a real blast! Thank you all!

Yes, In Round 2, We have to make sure everyone in the teams will definantly be avaliable.

I think the Bluecoats should post if they are ready if the Redcoats are missing their days...after that it is up to the judges what happens.

Allright then, here we go!

In 1712 the Bluecoats abandoned this island, it became a place to hide.

And so there was another Redcoat, he fled away from a battle.

deserted_island004.jpg

The silly Redcoat explores the island, when he discovers something...

deserted_island002.jpg

Since the Redcoat hadn't eaten for days, the bananas are delicious! Unfortunately the lad became addicted to them...

deserted_island005.jpg

The vultures already know what is going to happen to the poor dumb Redcoat...

deserted_island003.jpg

He doesn't even realise it's a trap... A nasty trap...

And the Redcoat falls in the pit below...

deserted_island010.jpg

At that same point, a ship from the Bluecoat navy was waiting offshore till the Redcoat fell in the pit.

Then, the soldiers came in action!

deserted_island013.jpg

Of course the captain of that ship couldn't resist to take a look as well.

deserted_island015.jpg

The Redcoat was easily found. He was already bitten by the huge ammount of snakes in the pit.

deserted_island022.jpg

No more words were wasted on the Redcoat, we Bluecoats have more things to do then executing stupid Reddies!

The Bluecoats didn't say: "Oh poor Redcoat, let me give you some help to get out of that pit."

And they didn't say either: "Ok men, let's give him a chance by challenge him for a fair duel."

And they especially didn't say: "Four against one is actually not fair!"

Cap'n Blackmoor's parrot tells what actually DID happen:

deserted_island001.jpg

Yeah, that's the way we like it here! Take that you nasty Redcoats! A well deserved treat! :pir-skull:

Edited by Cap'n Blackmoor

Nice one Cap'n :pir-classic::thumbup:

But why do those Bluecoats have Top-hats? Are they aristocrats or something?

Thanks!

Those Bluecoats are Bluecoat mariners from the navy. Sharpshooters in fact who hide in the crowsnests to snipe the enemy on their ship.

Nice entry Cap'n! :pir_laugh2: I cant believe these Redcoats fall for every trick we put out there. :pir-hmpf::pir-tongue:

Ok! Bring it on Reddies! :pir-skull:

Nice! I can't believe it took a Bluecoat General, a Bluecoat Captain, four Bluecoat idiots and some guy rowing a boat to kill a single redcoat deserter. And...why is it you guys weren't at the battle he was running away from? :pir-wink:

Nice! I can't believe it took a Bluecoat General, a Bluecoat Captain, four Bluecoat idiots and some guy rowing a boat to kill a single redcoat deserter. And...why is it you guys weren't at the battle he was running away from? :pir-wink:

It is a Bluecoat officer, ME, four of the best mariners and a rowing guy. This Redcoat isn't the first one we kill there.

And we weren't needed at that battle, we don't use 10 ships against a single Redcoat ship... Even without a ship of ours it will sink anyway since Redcoats can't handle a ship. :pir-skull:

But I'm glad you like it. :pir-classic:

Hmm, I thought top-hats were post French revolution?

How about this? Look at the guy in the left :pir-classic:

trad04.jpg

And btw, nice entry Blackmoor! Show them no mercy because they don't deserve it!

Edited by YnyklY

How about this? Look at the guy in the left :pir-classic:

trad04.jpg

And btw, nice entry Blackmoor! Show them no mercy because they don't deserve it!

But all those gys are English Redcoats. I mean, It goes Boatswain, Admiral Joey Lock, Commodore Hornbricker, Duke Lt. Col Thok, A Redcoat Drummer and Redcoat Marine.

Your frenchies copied us. Just like the americans copied our music as their national anthem... :pir-sceptic:

:pir_laugh2:

You British did copy our French ship design!

I just have some mariners, I didn't like shako's on a ship and tricorners... well I just like the top hats better for marines.

Your frenchies copied us

From wikipedia:

Top hats started to take over from the tricorne at the end of the 18th century; a painting by Charles Vernet of 1796, Un Incroyable, shows a French dandy (one of the Incroyables et Merveilleuses) wearing such a hat.

So one of the first painting is of a french man wearng the top-hat. Anyway, the point is that there were top-hats at the time (though it's uncertain wich nation was the first wearing them).

And another thing, the famous ship HMS Surprise used to be french and the british copied our shp design like Blackmoor said. And even in the 18th century France was the centre of fashion so the british copied to much french things to count :pir-tongue:

From wikipedia:

Top hats started to take over from the tricorne at the end of the 18th century; a painting by Charles Vernet of 1796, Un Incroyable, shows a French dandy (one of the Incroyables et Merveilleuses) wearing such a hat.

So one of the first painting is of a french man wearng the top-hat. Anyway, the point is that there were top-hats at the time (though it's uncertain wich nation was the first wearing them).

And another thing, the famous ship HMS Surprise used to be french and the british copied our shp design like Blackmoor said. And even in the 18th century France was the centre of fashion so the british copied to much french things to count :pir-tongue:

Why did you get yourselves captured then? Finders Keepers.

And if we copied French naval ship designs, why did we happen to win many great battles if we had the same style ship?

And our Boatswains didn't have Top Hats, they had smaller hats, And the french dandys where not of naval origin.

And if we copied French naval ship designs, why did we happen to win many great battles if we had the same style ship?

Actually, the French ships were even better designed. The British however had the adventage of a good trained crew, and were more advanced at communicating between ships which is essential during a battle.

Admiral Villeneuve had never practised at sea, so he was quite unexperienced. So the French fleet screwed up by Aboekir and Trafalgar. But a few years earlier Admiral de Grasse beat the British fleet several times thanks to his superior naval skills and tactics. Thanks to him the British were unable to help General Cornwallis in the US.

That's how it was!

Let's end the historic facts now and get back on topic. :pir-classic:

Actually, the French ships were even better designed. The British however had the adventage of a good trained crew, and were more advanced at communicating between ships which is essential during a battle.

Admiral Villeneuve had never practised at sea, so he was quite unexperienced. So the French fleet screwed up by Aboekir and Trafalgar. But a few years earlier Admiral de Grasse beat the British fleet several times thanks to his superior naval skills and tactics. Thanks to him the British were unable to help General Cornwallis in the US.

That's how it was!

Let's end the historic facts now and get back on topic. :pir-classic:

We are not ending it just because you got the last word!

First French Empire 1804 - 1814

British Empire 1497 - 1997

Also, We are 1 redcoat down. Little Builder who intially entered the Contest has pulled out.

We are not ending it just because you got the last word!

First French Empire 1804 - 1814

British Empire 1497 - 1997

But I do! Stop japping about historical facts, this contest is supposed to be about FUN, not historically correct!

In fact, most of us only PRESUME bluecoats are French and redcoats are British but that is nowhere said (and an entirely different conversation we will not have here).

eg. also Spain and some German states' soldiers had red uniforms, Dutch other other Germans states had blue uniforms as well.

So keep it simple: REDCOATS vs. BLUECOATS and no more overuse of historical facts and Empires. If it came down to that, then simply adding a year would make the nation win or loose.

Also, We are 1 redcoat down. Little Builder who intially entered the Contest has pulled out.

Question answered, if not able to achieve the proposed solution, PM me again. Copies of PM send to Hornbricker and CGH.

Indeed! I have replaced Little Builder since he has pulled out and since I do not have another MOC needing post till Round 2, I thought I'd add one I made:

Captain1.jpg

Captain2.jpg

Captain3.jpg

Captain4.jpg

Captain5.jpg

Captain6.jpg

Captain7.jpg

Captain8.jpg

Captain9.jpg

Captain10.jpg

Captain11.jpg

Would i have my correct sword, a chrome Scimitar that is, i would have fed you pansies that monkey. :pir-tongue:

Hmm Tasty.

But It would be silly to bring a gigantic Chrome scimitar when your trying to spy. :pir_laugh2: But judging that your a Bluecoat you would obviously think of doing something like that.

Hmm Tasty.

But It would be silly to bring a gigantic Chrome scimitar when your trying to spy. :pir_laugh2: But judging that your a Bluecoat you would obviously think of doing something like that.

I would blind you with it's shine, you wouldn't see shit for seconds....deadly seconds.

Fortunately there is still a head (and some other bodyparts) of capt. Bluehair so he can tell us the secrets of the Unicorn. Wasn't very smart to keep him alive :pir-classic: For the rest: nice little story, good sense of humor :pir-classic:

Fortunately there is still a head (and some other bodyparts) of capt. Bluehair so he can tell us the secrets of the Unicorn. Wasn't very smart to keep him alive :pir-classic: For the rest: nice little story, good sense of humor :pir-classic:

The secrets of the Unicorn, Hey, Thats the Tintin story!

Tintin_cover_-_The_Secret_of_the_Unicorn.jpg