Sign in to follow this  
lightningtiger

MOC - Post Office

indexed.gif B-OV-10C

The end is nearly for my town.....that means completing it that is :wink: , so first the FINAL of the post office in New Mannum.

0000_1_post_office_reborn_97.jpg

0000_1_post_office_reborn_98.jpg

0000_1_post_office_reborn_99.jpg

Note the new additions, the mail boxes for people who live far away and don't have mail boxes.

The only thing left for this MOC is a new custom torso for the female postal worker.

Hardware and electrical store is next.....

WOW.

That panel work is fantastic. It's my favourite part by far...

Very nice clean build.

No Roof though?

WOW.

That panel work is fantastic. It's my favourite part by far...

Very nice clean build.

No Roof though?

Thank you 'SI-mocs' for your kind words, and yes, no roof....designed for children to role play with. :wink:

Hardware and electrical store is next.....

before putting some real lights on these amazing shops ... :wink::laugh:

Edited by Bayou

before putting some real lights on these amazing shops ... :wink::laugh:

Don't twist my arm like that, I have always thought what would this look like lit up ! :wink:

Bank today in final state.

Thanks 'riceracker', Australia Post liked it's earlier design late last year it was posted on their Twitter page.....got hundreds of hits on my MOCpages page for it.

Most buildings are getting their final touches and changes in the next two weeks, keep watching.

After New Mannum, another town theme starts. :wink:

Thank you 'SI-mocs' for your kind words, and yes, no roof....designed for children to role play with. :wink:

Right... "Children"

Just like how I build fighters for "Children" to swoosh them :blush:

Great MOC, it looks good and realistic and I too particularly like the way you have done the panels/stripes on the side of the building! :thumbup:

Very well done. :classic:

~buddy~

Thanks 'Buddy', actually hasn't anyone noticed something......it's still 75% of an earlier design posted last year, why again in it's form is because it's final....no more work to be done to it.

Thanks 'riceracker', Australia Post liked it's earlier design late last year it was posted on their Twitter page.....got hundreds of hits on my MOCpages page for it.

Most buildings are getting their final touches and changes in the next two weeks, keep watching.

After New Mannum, another town theme starts. :wink:

Awesome Post office. jus twondering do you keep your town set ups or destroy them and use the bricks to build again?

Thanks for the response's 'LT12V' and 'Asimo', the frontage is based on an old early 20th century post office in the far north South Australian town of Hallet. :wink:

My buildings don't get totalled, they form an important collection of mine for displaying like at the train show I was invited to earlier this year. :wink: