Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Steampunk Mafia: Day One

Players only please!

001.jpg

The thick clouds dissipate and leave the disguised travelers in a clear blue sky miles above an unknown ocean.

002.jpg

Zerard Wolfe finds a set of bagpipes and serenades a very shy Bess Bulton. They don't know who the other is, in actuality, but everyone is testing the waters with their new companions. You know what they say: There's no way to test the waters like a bagpipe serenade.

003.jpg

Several of the passengers play cards to pass some time.

004.jpg

Others raid the ample food store and chat amongst themselves. The conversation, however, is somewhat guarded, as people are afraid to reveal too much. At some point in the day, they have to choose someone to walk the silver plank at sunset.

005.jpg

Ruben Castleton has just one question for Jane Phoebe Barnell.

"So, you need two sets of goggles there?" He asks.

006.jpg

The HMS Brutal sails on silently into unkown territory... well, almost silently. There is some gear grinding and breeze blowing and stuff like that...people talking.

Day One has begun. You may not vote in the first 24 hours.

Alter Egos

Make sure you use your Alter Ego avatar and not your character avatar. The point is to hide your real identity.

bess_bulton.jpg

Bess Bulton,

assumed by Bob

charles_pleasance.jpg

Charles Pleasance,

assumed by CallMePieOrDie

clemence_blanchfield.jpg

Clemence Blanchfield,

assumed by Cecilie

cuthber_neal_memlow.jpg

Cuthber Neal Memlow,

assumed by Cornelius Murdock

darberis_gibbon.jpg

Darberis Gibbon,

assumed by Dragonator

fairon_garzi.jpg

Fairon Garzi,

assumed by Fugazi

jane_phoebe_barnell.jpg

Jane Phoebe Barnell,

assumed by JimButcher

meahon_doughal.jpg

Meahon Doughal,

assumed by MetroiD

polly_altamont.jpg

Polly Altamont,

assumed by Pandora

ruben_castleton.jpg

Ruben Castleton,

assumed by Rick

shanalon_dairne.jpg

Shanalon Dairne,

assumed by Shadows

zerard_wolfe.jpg

Zerard Wolfe,

assumed by Zepher

Role PM format:

Character: image

Name

Alter Ego: image

Name

Affiliation: Royal Court or Kensmy Assassins

Night Action: Everyone has one and they're named inconsistently. Some are movie titles, some are random combos of letters and numbers. Some are named wrong, like a vigilante who's action is actually tracker, etc. So, let the odd role-claiming begin. This is all being laid out so that nobody can attempt to use the structure of the role PM or game to their advantage. All the Town PMs contain the text "but don’t let anyone know because they’re looking for the King and the royal family. If they kill them, they win. Are you a good decoy?"

You win when all the Kensmy Clan Assassins are killed.

or

You win when your team kills the three members of the Royal Family: King Finnerty D. Colsh, Queen Vivian Coulahan Colsh and Prince Nathaniel Kieanan Colsh.

Best of luck! :thumbup:

The Rules:

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Royal Court or the Kensmy Assassins. To win the game, the Royal Court must kill off all the Kensmy Assassins, while the Kensmy Assassins need only to kill the members of the Royal Family: King Finnerty D. Colsh, Queen Vivian Coulahan Colsh and Prince Nathaniel Kieanan Colsh. Any third party player will have win conditions that are detailed in their role PM...
  2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. You may also proxy your vote to another player, using this format; proxy: Character (Player). Naturally, unproxying a vote is also possible. The player with the most votes is lynched. In the case of a tie, there will be no lynch.
  3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will not end when a majority vote has been reached. If there is time left, a majority vote can be over-turned. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage, or they will not be accepted, no exceptions.
  4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
  5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details and pictures of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage. (Due to the concept role-claiming should be done with great caution. Another reason the roles have all been laid out is because verification by role-claiming is incredibly hard and extremely risky for the Town.)
  6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
  7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
  8. If you are converted, you must accept your new affiliation. If it's proven that you gave up your new team after conversion, the whole game will be null and you will most likely not to be asked to play one of my games again.
  9. You may not edit your posts.
  10. You must post in every day thread.
  11. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM. Please please please use only the confirmation PM I sent you to communicate with me. All new conversations regarding the game will be deleted.
  12. Violation of the above rules will result in automatic death.

You might think it odd that I just played 3 aces when Meahon quite clearly has 2, Charles, but you would be incorrect to assume that this deck was limited to only 4. :jollyroger:

Aye aye cap'n! Two pairs of goggles are better than one! All the better to see your handsome face, cap'n!

Now, to see what the day holds, like a ship sailing towards a new horizon. If only we could see the horizon... can't see a thing with this white blanket o' fog. 'Cept that handsome face o' yours, cap'n! No one would miss it! No sir!

You might think it odd that I just played 3 aces when Meahon quite clearly has 2, Charles, but you would be incorrect to assume that this deck was limited to only 4. :jollyroger:

You think that's odd? I'm more concerned with how there's quite clearly 6 women on this ship, but there were no more than 2 back on the island. :look:

Now, to see what the day holds, like a ship sailing towards a new horizon. If only we could see the horizon... can't see a thing with this white blanket o' fog.

Such a pretty view from up here! Well, sort of. It's a view, at least.

You think that's odd? I'm more concerned with how there's quite clearly 6 women on this ship, but there were no more than 2 back on the island. :look:

Hmm, I always wondered if I was actually a man... Shanalon! I need a woman's opinion on this bulge in my pants please.

I wonder if we can spot the assassins by watching who cheats at cards. :wink:

Hmm, I always wondered if I was actually a man... Shanalon! I need a woman's opinion on this bulge in my pants please.

Win some more in that game of yours and we'll talk. :sweet:

I wonder if we can spot the assassins by watching who cheats at cards. :wink:

Could be a plan! Assassin's never cheat because they don't want to draw attention to themselves. You lot better all be cheating! :angry:

I always win hun, you can count on that. :pir_kiss:

But what if you're both men just staring at eachother's cocks? :oh3:

But what if you're both men just staring at eachother's cocks? :oh3:

What does this have to do with poultry? :wacko:

What does this have to do with poultry? :wacko:

Charles has some odd fascination with such things, don't mind him... :look:

You're the ones needing to confirm your own genders with eachother. :wacko:

Him and Polly. She's just staring at that chicken leg... :sceptic:

Wonder if she thinks it's an Assassin.

That is an awful vacant look she's wearing...

Two pairs of goggles are better than one!

Right... :look: you have a lovely pair of... goggles.

All the better to see your handsome face, cap'n!

:blush:

You're getting the hang of sailing this barge really quickly, JP. Keep it up and I might have a go at cheating with the girls guys :wacko: down there.

I love the bagpipes. Thanks for finding those for me.

I'm very shy. I guess you gathered that though. I don't know my job...I don't think I have one.

Wait, are we playing cards? I thought we were counting them.

One banana, two banana, three banana, bingo!

Hey sweet Bessy, seeing as you don't have too much on your hands right now, how about cooking something for breakfast? Sausage-wise, I'd say we seem to be well stocked, soooo... pretty please? :sweet:

You have a problem with that? :devil_laugh:

Him and Polly. She's just staring at that chicken leg... :sceptic:

No, I'm eating the chicken leg, and then gazing off into the distance. Maybe I'm the ship's lookout and I'm trying to spot land?

Clearly I'm quite thoughtful.

While I eat my chicken.

Mmmm, chicken...

:drool:

What a mighty ship! :wub: This would certainly be a hit back in my homeland of Quu'so, every captain would want to order one! :tongue:

Though the brown frog over there is disturbing... :look:

What a mighty ship! :wub: This would certainly be a hit back in my homeland of Quu'so, every captain would want to order one! :tongue:

You're a foreigner? Not a green-skinned one I hope.

Hey Bessy, if you need some work I'm sure I could find you something to do between my legs hun. :wink:

Hey Bessy, if you need some work I'm sure I could find you something to do between my legs hun. :wink:

You could do with some waxing. :look:

:wink:

You could do with some waxing. :look:

Anyone seen Becka? :snicker:

You're a foreigner? Not a green-skinned one I hope.

Do you want to see more of my skin, gorgeous? :devil:

Do your panties need stitching? I'm very handy with sewing materials.

Hey sweet Bessy, seeing as you don't have too much on your hands right now, how about cooking something for breakfast? Sausage-wise, I'd say we seem to be well stocked, soooo... pretty please? :sweet:

Just because I'm a lady doesn't mean I'm a cook. :angry: Do I look like a cook? Clemence over there is the one with the apron. She looks like she'd be a better cook than I would be.

Although I do need something to do. I'll be in the kitchen cooking up something good that will probably suck.

You're getting the hang of sailing this barge really quickly, JP. Keep it up and I might have a go at cheating with the girls guys :wacko: down there.

Come on now, no need to be shy cap'n! You can cheat with me any day! :wink: