Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron4850

[MOD] Emergency Treatment Center

My town needs a hopital. I have owned the ETC since it came out and it has always been my favorite hospital. Since the city has gone modular recently I decided to build a in modular form that still resembled the Emergency Treatment Center. I don't have too many snot bricks at the moment so I can't be too fancy. :sceptic:

2014-03-07_01-14-51_276.jpg

A shot with the top parking structure removed.

2014-03-07_01-15-09_530.jpg

Start of the 2 ER rooms on the first floor

2014-03-07_01-15-53_85.jpg

This will be the reception area and elevator. I'm not too keen on elevator design so I am using a lift from an old shell gas station.

2014-03-07_01-16-07_431.jpg

I have just started this project recently and it is on hold mostly until either I sort more bricks or change the color scheme. The hospital will be 2-3 stories tall eventually with the elevator being taller than the area near the parking structure. I am thinking maybe a helipad on the top of the 2nd floor there but that is pretty far down the road.

Here is a link to the Emergency Treatment Center if you are not familiar with it.

http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/6380_Emergency_Treatment_Center

Wow, nice w-i-p there 'RedBaron4850'......classic town meets modular, excellent......keep going and Brick On ! :grin: