Sign in to follow this  
Kami

MOD 7675 AT-TE

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

I really liked TLC version of the 7675 AT-TE apart from the gigantic holes in the side and the lack of a proper interior, so what's there to do but mod the thing :tongue:

dsc01309.jpg

I'll start of with some different angles:

Left:

dsc01310.jpg

Right:

dsc01316.jpg

Top:

dsc01317.jpg

Front:

dsc01318.jpg

Back:

dsc01315.jpg

Gun:

dsc01319.jpg

Simple alterations, I'm still not really to happy with this.

As you can see I've added 2 plates to the front and back armor:

dsc01311.jpg

And those annoying holes in the center are gone:

dsc01312.jpg

dsc01314.jpg

Now those clones can get from A to B without the fear of being shot down :thumbup:.

The only problem with these was that the middle dish moved along with the legs and kept knocking the triangular plates loose, a small modification makes the dish just rotate instead of moving to the left and right as well:

dsc01322.jpg

(Pardon the shaky hands, only noticed after uploading)

Let's move to the interior, The front section now seats 6, two gunners in front of the turret controls and seats for 4 additional clones:

dsc01330.jpg

You can see the method used for holding the middle plates, "hole blockers" here as well.

Gunner stations:

dsc01328.jpg

The rear sections features room for 8 clones to sit comfortably and enjoy the ride:

dsc01331.jpg

And it has room for 8 blasters:

dsc01335.jpg

Well that's all folks,

Comments and criticism appreciated!

And let me know if there is something else you would like to see :)

An interesting MOD to be certain, You seem to have fixed most of the complaints people have had with the original design. My favorite part in your MOD is the gunners seat, It looks great :thumbup: .

Looks awesome. A job well done! I plan on modifying my 7675 AT-TEs as well, I just haven't found the time. Can you post pictures without the top plates/roof attached? Just to get an idea of what yours looks like as a whole.

Clone gunner helmet disparity: I noticed in the gunner station the two gunners have a very noticeable difference in the printing of the helmet. Is this common?

I liked the original quite a bit actually but yours is so similar to the original that I like it too. Yours seems to just fix the weird faults that the original had. I like the changes, now your clones are safe.

Very nice MOD there, Kami. I had to break out my AT-TE for comparison.

Blocking the holes really helps out greatly. The interior is very nice, but I don't have the extra clones to fill the newly created space. I might just have to do the exterior mods.

I haven't built my AT-TE yet but I will seriously consider doing these mods to plug up the holes. If you get a chance, can you post some additional pictures or maybe a list of the parts you used? Thanks in advance!