shimon

MTT Droid launcher 5X4 test

indexed.gif

I made it for my MOC in progress but it was too tall so before i turn it into small pieces

take a look at it it might be useful for MTT mocs and other...

brickshelf folder

for more pics

some pics :

droids1nc3.jpg

droids2kb9.jpg

droids4ar3.jpg

Edited by shimon
Indexed

It looks great! ) :thumbup::classic:

Really very well done. )

It doesn't fit in LEGO MTT, does it? )

Good day, gentlemen! ) :sweet:

Nice work shimon. :thumbup:

I've added it to the MOC, MOD and Diorama Index.

I am speechless. This is truly amazing!!!!!

Very well done, lots of technical parts as I can see!

Ingenious, nicely done, really looks like the movie's one, now you just have to put it in an amazing moc ^^

thanks!! glad you like it

well i built it as a prototype for my MOC it was a test but then i realized its too tall for the moc im working on

but it was too bad to break it, maybe ill keep it til the moc after which will defenetly be an MTT

im working on a droid tank-command center

after a lot of testings and trying i made it to drive pretty well with remote control it can make all the moves without dropping treads

(i hope the weight that will be added wint ruin it)

guys i need some help any ideas what should i make on a treaded base? what style? im confused heres what it looks like for now:

dsc00113xz0.jpg

dsc00114yk8.jpg

Edited by shimon

I'm not a good starwars fan I don't think I can help you, but the KimT Idea about a kind of modded sandcrawler is nice I think^^

You could always make ur own custom droid carrier, it can have the same MTT concept and use most of those brown parts, it would naturally be somewhat larger and would be the "command leader" of a droid squad, if that makes any sense, just my 2 cents out there

You could always make ur own custom droid carrier, it can have the same MTT concept and use most of those brown parts, it would naturally be somewhat larger and would be the "command leader" of a droid squad, if that makes any sense, just my 2 cents out there

Hes right you know, Lucasarts/SW keeps inventing new vehicles and starfighters for their series, every time a new cartoon or movie is released you are guaranteed to see something new.

And you must think: Star Wars has sooo many planets, and every planet has its own regiments, vehicles and styles: just invent one of your own, use your imagination: I know you have a strong one!