whung

LEGO Collectable Minifgures Series 7 Discussion

Looks like LEGO's getting funky with this one. :laugh:

-Typical office nerd with sweatervest, mug with (:/ printed on it, and CW Obi's hair in black

-70s punk rocker girl with a giant new pink hairdo, white/pink guitar, teal dress

-Wedding bride, silver tiara hair accessory, new hair with veil

-AZTEC WARRIOR with golden eagle helm, golden spear, printed golden shield :wub::wub::wub:

-Stunt daredevil with red/white/blue printing on white suit, new hair, printed motorcycle helmet

-Scottish bagpiper, new hat, cloth dress, new bagpipe

-Female viking with hair under helmet, silver Gladius?

-Space marine, VERY bulky dark blue armor, targetting eyepiece, ADU gun

-Uh...shipwreck survivor? Bone necklace, rag pants, monkey, new knife?

-70s hippie, hair similar to Jack Sparrow's, tie dye shirt, puple pants

-Guy in a bunny suit with carrot

-Black knight with red eyes, ovoid shield, highlander longsword?

-Female swimmer, black swimsuit, swimming cap, medal (not printed, accessory)

-Little red riding hood, new basket mold, red hood, mini red cape

-Male tennis player, new tan spiky hair, dark blue racket

-Poseidon, new golden crown, Sensei Wu's beard, mermaid tail

One of the best so far. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Great find! A few thoughts:

-That bride is going to be in high demand- Lego wedding cake toppers for everyone!

-I can't not wonder what's under the piper's kilt.

-I'm dying to see more of that evil black knight. If his armour is as cool as the bits that are visible in this shot, I need a whole bunch of him.

Edit: CallMePieOrDie, I'm pretty sure the 'shipwreck survivor' is Tarzan...

Edited by Tricornicus

Wow, that's the last thing I would have expected. *oh2*

I those are false, they are damned good. I those are real, there are some really good ones with them. The Scotshman with the bagpipe is one of the best, very useful, and especially perfect for those who want a Platoon of Highlanders.

My favourite is the Hippie, really. Simply great. The Latin American warrior is also well done.

A black knight, female rocker, valkyrie, and a bunny guy. :wub: If those are real, this series will be expensive. :look:

Bothan Spy #1 is back! :wub_drool:

These look amazing. I foresee a lot more incredible CMF minifig combinations for purist customizers.

Here's hoping that Olympic swimmer's medal is an individual piece, not a print. If it is, Celebration Luke and Han are going to look a whole lot better.

Edit: CallMePieOrDie, I'm pretty sure the 'shipwreck survivor' is Tarzan...

That's what I thought at first, but what about the knife?

Here's hoping that Olympic swimmer's medal is an individual piece, not a print. If it is, Celebration Luke and Han are going to look a whole lot better.

Look really closely, it's definately a seperate piece. :thumbup: You can see at the neck it's like a backpack.

*girlyscream*

Seriously, Who cares about Series 6, 7 all the way! I'm saving these before I lose them. :tongue:

Edited by K-nut

These look AWESOME...the Aztec Warrior is freakin' AMAZING...bunny suit, space marine, Neptune...sooooo many with amazing story/vignette building potential.

AMAZING.

Holy guacamole...that's very early! This series looks super exciting. :D

Things I love:

Scottish Bagpiper!!!!

Hippie

Geek/Software Engineer (Look at that mug with the "C:\" on it, this is amazing!)

Little Red Riding Hood

Space Man

I already can't wait for this...

The question is, which will be the better army builder? The Aztec, the Space Marine, or the Bagpiper? :grin_wub: (Finally, a time to use that smiley!)

The question is, which will be the better army builder? The Aztec, the Space Marine, or the Bagpiper? :grin_wub: (Finally, a time to use that smiley!)

Don't forget Knight or Viking! But Marine tops them all. :wub: I need to see the Black Knights crest! And with Red Riding Hood we get a red hood and the return of the short cape. When's April?

Edited by K-nut

Don't forget Knight or Viking! But Marine tops them all. :wub:

A fine point, that armor and helmet is unreal. :thumbup:

Could that boy with the knife and monkey be the Jungle Boy that was originally rumoured to be released on Series 6? It most certainly looks like it! :sweet:

This image makes much of Series 6 actually look pretty bland. LEGO are really going the extra mile with these now. Hopefully they continue for a long time to come.

These look amazing! Some great army building potential with these - female Viking, Aztec Warrior, Space Marine and Black Knight are all standouts for me.

Please, let this be true.

Bride: Can always use a bride. The silver tiara & vail is awesome.

Viking: I few female vikings may take place among my civilian population. The hair & helmet seems to be one part as it is in the case of POTC. To bad but the rest is great.

Tarzan: I may not need another bare torso but I can always find use for one.

Scottish bagpiper: I have wanted a bagpipe since BF made instruments.

Hippie: A new flower stem & another great hair!

Space Marine: Don't taze me, bro! I'll take 3.

Black Knight: Knights are always welcome & it will be its own faction. Need 4-6.

Little red riding hood: Yes, yes, yes.

Edited by Magnus the Great

:cry_happy: These are awesome.

I can't wait for these to go on sale, I need them now. I need the nerd, the bunny, the hippie and the scot so bad... :laugh:

Daaaayum. :O

Series 6 and 7 will definatily be hurting my wallet.

That new Viking headgear is perfect for a Thor fig.

Definititly gonna have uses for swimmer, tennis player, sci fi soldier, rocker, red riding hood, and the knight.

-Omi

This looks like the best series yet. I was excited about a few of the series 6, but definitely more intrigued with these.

Little Red Riding Hood and the Bagpiper are my favorites, but I want to collect so many more.

This crushes all the other series!

My highlights are the computer nerd (as I'm one myself!), the female viking, swimmer, female rock star, the aztec guy (pure magnificence! I love it. THe printing on the shield, the helmet... ohmygod. Just great!), the bagpiper (one word: AMAZING), and the hippy. This'll be a great wave! :sweet: