gallery_101_35_22466.jpg Jedi Mission

2nd Oky Wan Kenobi

gallery_101_35_1538.jpg Pride of the Republic

3rd Mos Eisley

gallery_101_35_2880.jpg Speeder Salvage

1st Place Prize is:

66308.jpg 66308 Superpack 3in1 and the Eurobricks Stormtrooper

2nd Place Prize is:

8028.jpg 8028 Tie Fighter plus either the EB Clone Wars Obi Wan Kenobi Keychain or the EB Stormtrooper

3rd Place Prize:

What 2nd place winner didn't choose.

PM me your adresses and I'll ship the prizes.

Oky Wan Kenobi I also need to know wether you want the keychain or the stormtrooper.

Congrats and enjoy your prizes

Well done Pedro and Oky and Mos Eisley.

(Yes Im first to congratulate them :tongue: )

Edited by Eskallon

Congrats, you three! I really want one of those EB Stormies now. :tongue:

Good job, you three!

If I remember right, I think I had voted for Mos Eisley, but neither Oky Wan or Pedro.

Well done you three. Your Battlepacks really stood out from the crowd I guess :thumbup:.

Guess I'll have to keep on trying until I win on of those darned EB stormies :tongue:.

pedro and Oky Wan always win! :hmpf_bad:

:tongue:

Congratulations guys! I hope you enjoy your EB stormies! How many of them do you both have now? :tongue:

EDIT:

Agreed, congratulations guys! :classic::classic:
What? Why would you quote me for no reason and then congratulate the winners a second time? Edited by ILikePi

Yay! I did not expect to get this far! :sweet: Thanks to all who voted for me, and congrats to the other winners! :thumbup: Also, good job to everyone else. You guys made it quite tough for me and pedro to win this time. :grin:

Sorry, Mos Eisley, but I'm not very interested in that keychain, so I'm gonna go with the EB stormie. I hope that's OK. :blush:

Thanks to KimT again for this great contest and the prizes!

@ Pi: I have one, and this will be my second one. I think I'll start building an EB battalion. :devil::laugh:

I really want one of those EB Stormies now. :tongue:

I wish I could trade it, but I agreed not to. :sadnew:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Congrats to you guys! Your guys entries were really great and you guys deserved to win

I have one, and this will be my second one. I think I'll start building an EB battalion. :devil::laugh:

:tongue: Congrats on getting another of the rarest EB minifig on earth Oky! :laugh: And a special congrats to Pedro! I'm glad Mos won something because my dream battle pack has always been a jawa battlepack! :cry_happy:

Congratulations to the winners!

And thanks to all others too! It was a pleasure to view all those nicely designed sets. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Awww, you guys!

You've made my weekend! Thanks so much to everyone who voted for me, I've really appreciated all your great comments and feedback throughout the contest and feel honoured by your casting votes in my favour. You're stars!

I wasn't sure at all how well I'd do in this contest, with so many great entries it was a very level playing field in my opinion. There were some truly superb entries there, everyone did really well and I thought anyone could have won really. Aw... I'm totally stoked! :cry_happy:

Warmest congratulations to Mos, and to Oky who I cast one of my votes for and definately deserves a prize. Very nice work both of you!

Thanks too to KimT for devising another fantastic competition with such great prizes; you're a legend! I'll send a PM shortly dude.

Congrats guys! I didn't vote for any of the big weniers.

:laugh: I think thats a compliment - cheers!

Congratulations guys! I hope you enjoy your EB stormies! How many of them do you both have now?

Like Oky, this will be my second. I'm trying to win my way to create a crack squad of EB stormies! It may take some time of course... :wink:

It was a pleasure to view all those nicely designed sets.

And yet again it's been an absolute pleasure taking part.

Thanks again everyone!

Congratulations to all winners! :thumbup:

pedro, a big congratulations to you! You have certainly done very well in this contest to emerge as the overall winner. Now, when will this battlepack of yours be available for purchase? :tongue:

Congrats to the winners! A great contest with greater entries. You never let us down, do you KimT Santa? It's like Christmas year round!

I better start improving my MOCing and Photoshopping skills for next.

Once again, congratulations to the winners!

Wow, thanks for the votes everyone and congrats to Pedro and Oky Wan!

No worries about the keychain, Oky Wan. I didn't expect to get anything, so the keychain works for me. I'm pretty new here so I don't even know what the Eurobrick Stormtrooper is so I don't know what I'm missing out on! It does sound cool though, so I better try to win one in the future!

Thanks again!