KCMatze

Custom (professional) printed minifigure index

Hi everybody!

I am not sure, if this is the right place for my topic, but I hope so :classic:

As I am trying to catalog all my minifigures, I "stumbled" upon all my custom figures (=official LEGO product, professionally printed).

My list normally has these categories:

Minifigure Variation Set Year Quantity Comments

So, these are all pretty clear and obvious with normal LEGO figures, as I can always search on brickipedia or bricklink for missing information.

But, I want my beloved customs in that list, too... the main problem: YEAR!

I tried about an hour to find out which customizer released which figure when...and the chances to find solid and reliable sources for that are really low.

Which leads to my main question:

Is there any collection / index of professionally custom printed minifigures that someone can provide? Does something like that even exist?

If not, I'd invite anyone who is interested and we can try to get one big and reliable index for ourselves.

I can always update this first post to our newest version of our catalogue. If no one is interested in this I am fine with it, too - but I think it would be a nice idea.

Thanks a lot for reading and I am looking forward to hear your opinions on this (as we have some great customizers here, too).

- KCMatze

Edit:

Humm... html or BB codes are not allowed here... that brings some difficulties to create a nice table.

Edited by KCMatze