Sign in to follow this  
Hound Knight

New Products from Hound Knight

I now have a Red vs Blue T-shirt available in my Zazzle Store, if anyone's interested.

REDVSBLUE.png

More designs will be added later. :pir-classic:

-Hound Knight

Edited by Hound Knight
Added an image

Thats amazing!

I love it! Is that you modelling it? :pir_laugh2: It would be awesome if I appeared on a T-Shirt, But then everyone else would start asking and end up costing some money.

What a cool idea!

You did a very good job with that drawing. Wouldn't it be cool if the winner of the Tournament would get that shirt? :pir-laugh:

What a cool idea!

You did a very good job with that drawing. Wouldn't it be cool if the winner of the Tournament would get that shirt? :pir-laugh:

Although a T-Shirt to all members who win the tournament would be pricy. We could donate one to the member who the Judges believe made the best and most hilarious vignettes. :pir_laugh2:

I now have a Red vs Blue T-shirt available in my Zazzle Store, if anyone's interested. More designs will be added later. :pir-classic:

You got a picture of that T-Shirt which you can post directly into this thread?

Pictures usually help to draw attention.

Here, you could merge it in with his post:

REDVSBLUE.png

Thats amazing!

I love it! Is that you modelling it? :pir_laugh2: It would be awesome if I appeared on a T-Shirt, But then everyone else would start asking and end up costing some money.

Thanks! No, that's one of the site models. :pir-tongue:

I hadn't thought of that, thanks. :pir-classic:

Thanks! No, that's one of the site models. :pir-tongue:

Well there's a resemblance:

LolzHound-1.png

EDIT: I found another thing in common under the nose.

:pir_laugh2:

Edited by Joey Lock

Hound night I love it! :pir-laugh: but before I buy any I should wait until all designs are added :pir-wink:

Amazing work!

Okydoky, what kinds of designs would ya'll like?

Okydoky, what kinds of designs would ya'll like?

A Redcoat Rules and Bluecoat Rules shirt. Mabye with a Eurobricks logo people could use at Brickworlds and stuff, to know each other.

Mabye a shirt with Governer Broadside and the new Imperial Governer with Redcoats and Bluecoats behind them, Or you could replace the Governers with certain members, like Me ( :pir-blush: ) or Captain Bluehair, Hornbricker and Blackmoor e.t.c.

Try to make them do a Epic Pose like these:

lego12.jpg

cedric.jpg

A Redcoat Rules and Bluecoat Rules shirt. Mabye with a Eurobricks logo people could use at Brickworlds and stuff, to know each other.

Mabye a shirt with Governer Broadside and the new Imperial Governer with Redcoats and Bluecoats behind them, Or you could replace the Governers with certain members, like Me ( :pir-blush: ) or Captain Bluehair, Hornbricker and Blackmoor e.t.c.

Try to make them do a Epic Pose like these:

lego12.jpg

cedric.jpg

Ok, I'll see what I can do! :pir-sweet:

*Ahem* and me :pir-blush::pir-tongue: Those ideas sound great! :pir-sweet:

Also how you drew those real life minifigs like the Governor Broadside.

Hound Knight, that is a FABULOUS idea. I've sold stuff through Cafe press before, but didn't think to make Legoesque stuff. I guess because it's copyrighted I thought it would be infringement, but I guess a few woudlnt hurt. What do you think about me making the Blue Coats Rule one? Or "Got Blue?" with a angry Shako Blue Coat? And you cater to the red coats? Or if your planning on making both coats HK, I can focus on the Armada or pirates.

Let me know HK.

Guys, zazzle is a site much like cafe press where anyone can make a shirt, coffemug, hat, ect, with an image. You can upload images from your computer and make apparrell and buy them yourself or sell them. The site is set up where Zazzle and Cafe Express make most of the profit, but you don't have to fork over money to make 100+ shirts. So less profit but no overhead.

For cafepress click HERE

Edited by Apache

Hound Knight, that is a FABULOUS idea. I've sold stuff through Cafe press before, but didn't think to make Legoesque stuff. I guess because it's copyrighted I thought it would be infringement, but I guess a few woudlnt hurt. What do you think about me making the Blue Coats Rule one? Or "Got Blue?" with a angry Shako Blue Coat? And you cater to the red coats? Or if your planning on making both coats HK, I can focus on the Armada or pirates.

Let me know HK.

Guys, zazzle is a site much like cafe press where anyone can make a shirt, coffemug, hat, ect, with an image. You can upload images from your computer and make apparrell and buy them yourself or sell them. The site is set up where Zazzle and Cafe Express make most of the profit, but you don't have to fork over money to make 100+ shirts. So less profit but no overhead.

For cafepress click HERE

When I go and upload my image it just refreshs itself back to the Index page.

Let me know HK.

I'd planned to do all the factions, but I don't care if you do also. :pir-classic:

When I go and upload my image it just refreshs itself back to the Index page.

Do you have an account?

Do you have an account?

Yeah I do, Dont worry, it works now. :pir_laugh2:

I have added a new shirt featuring Governor Broadside.

Wheres the Redcoat T-Shirts guys!

Apache and you have Governer Broadside shirts...Weres the Red guys! :pir_laugh2:

Wheres the Redcoat T-Shirts guys!

Apache and you have Governer Broadside shirts...Weres the Red guys! :pir_laugh2:

Coming soon! :pir_laugh2:

I have added a new shirt featuring Governor Broadside.

That's a great drawing of Governor Broadside, never seen it before...