Okay, so you're what gives.......2015.....already ? :sceptic:

Ha, well I must start preparing for Railshow and Bricktopia 2015.....so I don't leave things too late eh ? :laugh:

First cab off the rank to face a redo......True Value Hardware.

000000_new_mannum_2015_998.jpg000000_new_mannum_2015_999.jpg

Now I based this one more on this......

shopfront30.jpg

This one is in South Australia, though I kept the top section from the Western Australia store design......I think this one is a greater improvement - looks more genuine South Aussie and more items can be displayed in the windows.

The Landmark store is next...only a few buildings are getting the treatment so the layout doesn't go back to being boring again ! :laugh:

Keep watching ! :grin:

Edited by WhiteFang
Update of topic title

I have made some changes to the new frontage......can you see the changes ?

000000_new_mannum_2015_997.jpg

I'm still trying to figure out the Landmark store redo.....keep watching ! :wink:

Oh my, there must be a delorean somewhere in your city for us to be in 2015 already! Anyways, great job as always! :thumbup:

You know......I though I saw the good doctor about ! LOL

Yeah, I'm a bit early, but lots to do, lots to plan for.....when all those new trains come out perfect for AC I won't have much time for NM.

The redo continues......Landmark is gone Elders is back......I still have signs to make for it yet and a huge gap to fill so you see there aresome big changes happening to NM.

000000_new_mannum_2015_990.jpg000000_new_mannum_2015_991.jpg000000_new_mannum_2015_992.jpg

I took the frontage design from a Elders store in Heywood, Victoria........check it out on Goggle Maps.....https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-38.132434,141.63024,3a,75y,90h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sF7KMo3ROrunKuAdXG-KJCA!2e0

Keep watching ! :wink:

Edited by lightningtiger

That frontage looks spot on LT! ...and I took an opportunity to drive around Heywood - cool town

That frontage looks spot on LT! ...and I took an opportunity to drive around Heywood - cool town

Well, that's a Victorian town and I might go to Melbourne in January to the big Lego show there so it pays to be ready for anything ! :laugh:

Hopefully I have the stickers done today and filling the blanks too in the layout.....keep watching ! :grin:

Hey LT as usual you keep trucking on with more great work :classic:

Thanks 'gazumpty', the news here now is major changes to NM are going to happen shops are being shifted and the Toyota dealer gets the boot....the vet clinic moves somewhere and maybe I toss in a bakery as well we'll see......keep watching ! :wink:

The order of shops will go.....supermarket, hardware store, drapery/menswear store, post office, rural supply/real estate office, vet clinic.

Now the tractor repair shed will get a small office to the front of the display (it's right side)......keep watching (man, it's going to be a tough one ! LOL)

Just a written update everyone, half of NM is in pieces ready for the major repositioning and rebuilding and new additions to NM......keep watching ! :wink:

I lost my camera for good.. :cry_sad: ....so my Samsung phone will have to do....... :blush:

Latest update.....

000000_new_mannum_2015_988.jpg

I have room left on the right for the vet clinic.....and then anything else perhaps that bakery. I haven't started on the office for the tractor workshop yet.....I will in the next two days. :blush:

Keep watching ! :wink:

Update time.......

000000_new_mannum_2015_986.jpg000000_new_mannum_2015_987.jpg

000000_new_mannum_2015_985.jpg

The vet clinic is still coming and you can guess where it's going ? :laugh:

More pictures.....only a Vet sign to be made and the tractor shed to go back where it belongs......keep watching !

000000_new_mannum_2015_984.jpg000000_new_mannum_2015_985.jpg

Got the tractor shed back up today......

000000_new_mannum_2015_980.jpg000000_new_mannum_2015_978.jpg000000_new_mannum_2015_979.jpg

I haven't done the vet clinic sign yet......I'll try today.....keep watching ! :wink:

I have 10 likes on LOWES Facebook page.....not bad for a page that's just for a menswear chain ! :laugh:

I still need finishing touches to the main street.....then parade floats are next ! :wink:

I love the signage, it really brings the place to life.

Thanks 'Criga88'.....you police van design might go 6 wide and be a farmers ute.....keep watching ! :wink:

Hey, good on ya for making the Facebook page for Lowes. The town looks great , by the way. I especially like all the new signage.

Hey, good on ya for making the Facebook page for Lowes. The town looks great , by the way. I especially like all the new signage.

Thanks 'Only Sinner', though our LOWES is not your American Lowes....your's a hardware chain. :wink:

I try my best.....ideas are still flowing though my mind......some railway stuff coming to keep watching ! :grin:

Guess what came in the mail today.......another 50 buck gift card from LOWES......gee, I need to buy some new jeans.

Plans are under way for a sales yard for cattle and railway silos too.....keep watching ! :wink:

Looks great LT! Can't wait for that silos. :sweet:

Thanks 'monsinjor', yeah that's going to be big, serious.......at least 30 bricks high and four silos in square shape covering a 16x16 stud space....hopefully I get the minifig to human/real life scaling right.......I'll be picked on at Railshow if it's not right ! :laugh: