AlcoEmmen

40106 2014 Holiday Set #1

Hi all,

I've been waiting to order my second holiday set 10245, to complete my santa workshop with a back-side), for the ever great holiday promotion set.

This year it is a really must have to complete the main set.

Only first and even second of october came, and no holiday gift was added to make bag at the Lego shop. When i change region to the United States, it does appear :-(

Does anyone know if this promotion will only be offers in the United States?

Early holiday greetings,

Alco

I'm in NZ and I called them up after I made the order. They said the online system wasn't functioning properly but if you purchased above the required amount they'll send the free set to you anyway. It won't appear in your cart at all.

Hi all,

Just got a call from Lego. The promotion will indeed be available in the Netherlands from 15th till 31th october.

I suspect that for Europe it will be available since the 15th until 31th, as you can see in the uk, de, fr, dk october calendars.

I'll be waiting until then.

Yeah, i was wondering the same... expecting to see the holidaypromotion after putting Santa´s Workshop and a Adventcalander in my cart...but, no free holidaypromotion.... so i´ll better wait a few weeks.....

It's already the 15th and nothing... this set still does not appear in my bag. :sceptic:

I'm tired of waiting... I've been waiting for 2 weeks because I'm not from US... How much more time do I have to wait...?!

Just saw this popping up in the NZ Lego website, so it must be coming slowly

After some frustrating back and forth with Lego customer service, they finally agreed to send me the free set with my purchases from the 1st of October. For some reason none of them could give definite answers that the promotion would be available starting from the 15th of October, even though I've been asking them since last month, and half the people I asked said I would get the free set, and the other half said I wouldn't. Glad it's solved now, because I've got everything I ordered. Just need to wait for the free set to come separately.

Edited by Jern92

It's already the 15th and nothing... this set still does not appear in my bag. :sceptic:

I'm tired of waiting... I've been waiting for 2 weeks because I'm not from US... How much more time do I have to wait...?!

It is now available in Poland. Should be in Portugal too.

Just ordered the Santa set with a free Promotional Toy Workshop and double VIP-points!!!! Great deal!! 15354454658_ce79965fbe_b.jpg

Edited by LegoSjaak

Just ordered the Santa set with a free Promotional Toy Workshop and double VIP-points!!!! Great deal!! 15354454658_ce79965fbe_b.jpg

Great deal...and if you were in US then you even get it for $90usd cheaper than Euro...:-)

This isn't the best time to use VIP points to pay at S@H, as they mean you get less double VIP points on your order. Just done 3 separate orders on S@H UK, hoping to get 3 Toy Workshops (in the past the one per household has never been applied to multiple S@H orders that I've made). One order was the Town Hall which seems at risk of EOL

This isn't the best time to use VIP points to pay at S@H, as they mean you get less double VIP points on your order. Just done 3 separate orders on S@H UK, hoping to get 3 Toy Workshops (in the past the one per household has never been applied to multiple S@H orders that I've made). One order was the Town Hall which seems at risk of EOL

I don't do many orders at Lego...only 2 times a year or so.. so i'd rather have 10 euros off.... The other sets i Always order with other internetshops that are way cheaper!

Great deal...and if you were in US then you even get it for $90usd cheaper than Euro...:-)

For european standards it is still a good deal.. i could sell the promotional gift for 20 euro's or so..so than i'll have the Santa Shop for 70 euro's including the advent calander.. thát is a good deal... :grin:

Does anyone have a picture of this with 10245 Santa's Workshop. I would like to see how they go together.

Edited by Brickus

Does anyone have a picture of this with 10245 Santa's Workshop. I would like to see how they go together.

It is available in the Netherlands through the lego.com site now! 14921556263_31d5887046_b.jpg

Ordered the mini today, with the holiday gift set added automatically. Wel, I say I ordered, it's actually my birthday gift from my girlfriend. Should arrive just in time, but I wanted to wait until the gift set became available.

(we're actually getting two cars for my birthday, the second one is scale 1:1...)

Ordered today, so I will be getting the free gift :laugh:

Will there be this year also 2 exclusives or just this one?

And if, does anyone know what it is?

I placed my two orders. But just noticed that they cancelled the gift in the second order.

They must be getter smarter there

I placed my two orders. But just noticed that they cancelled the gift in the second order.

They must be getter smarter there ������

why don't you just send them to the neighbour's or something?

I don't do many orders at Lego...only 2 times a year or so.. so i'd rather have 10 euros off.... The other sets i Always order with other internetshops that are way cheaper!

For european standards it is still a good deal.. i could sell the promotional gift for 20 euro's or so..so than i'll have the Santa Shop for 70 euro's including the advent calander.. thát is a good deal... :grin:

Indeed a great deal....enjoy! :-)