HISTORICAN SETTLEMENTS

Historica is home to many towns, villages, hamlets, and even a few Cities. The Royal Cartographer's Guild of Albion and the Avalonia's foreign affairs minister wish to officially recognize the many settlements of Historica. As a prerequisite to official recognition and inclusion in the "Royal Registry of Historica's Locations of Note" and "Avalonian Sites and Monuments: a comprehensive guide" each settlement must prove that they contain the minimum facilities to provide for their residents.

To establish your settlement, you must post MOCs from the following categories. These MOCs CAN be already completed, but they MUST not already be referenced to a different location. (if you try to alter a description of an existing MOC to fit this challenge, you will not be allowed to enter ANY settlements, so do not edit topics you already posted. you can add a post later on in your topic, but if I see that the topic was already posted before Feb 14th, but edited after Feb 13th, it will not be allowed as part of this challenge.) There are a couple of building types that can be counted for multiple types (a Fishery for example can be counted as a nautical AND agricultural).

Here are the categories:

REQ - Agriculture - Grains & Produce: Farm*, Mill, Granary, Orchard

Agriculture - Livestock: Farm*, Cattle/Horse Ranch, Swineherd, Sheepfold, Fishery

Nautical: Harbor, Shipwright, Quay, Fishery*, Ferryman

REQ - Military: Keep, Barracks, Gatehouse, Tower, Castle, Fort

Religious: Chapel, Monastery, Temple, Shrine

Medical: Apothecary, Herbalist, Infirmary, Physician

Hospitality: Food & Beverage: Bakery, Butcher, Winery, Brewery, Tavern

REQ - Hospitality - Lodging: Inn, Stables, Coach House

REQ - Laborers: Lumber Mill, Mine, Stone Cutter, Mason

REQ - Craftsmen - General Goods: Cooper, Wainwright, Tannery, Dyer, Glass Blower

Craftsmen/Merchant - Arms & Armor: Blacksmith, Bowyer, Fletcher, Armorer

Craftsmen/Merchant - Clothing: Cobbler, Seamstress, Furrier, Woolen Mill

Craftsmen/Merchant - Specialty: Candle Maker, Wood Carver, Bookbinder, Jeweler, Potter

Services: Herald, Cartographer, Money Lender, Scribe, Courier, Shipping House

Scholars: Observatory, Alchemist, Philosopher, Astrologer

Entertainers: Minstrel, Fortune Teller, Performing Troupe, Theatre

Administrative (Town or City only): Town Hall, Chancery, Forum, Courthouse

Now, the examples provided are not the only things you can build in a category, they are just options. Also, the build must be substantial - showing an interior of one room, or throwing a bunch of bricks up on a plate will not be acceptable entries.

Hamlet - There are 5 categories that are required for a Hamlet (the minimum recognized settlement) - Agricultural (either one), Military, Hospitality (either one), Laborer, and Craftsmen.

Village - For a Village, you must meet the Hamlet requirements plus meet a total of 8 of the 16 categories.

Town - For a Town, you must meet the Hamlet requirement, plus a minimum of 2 Craftsmen buildings, both Agricultural categories, and both Hospitality categories, plus meet a total of 10 of the 16 categories.

City - For a City, you must meet the requirements for a Town, plus one administrative building, plus meet a total of 14 of the 16 categories.

Port - For a Port, you must meet the Village requirements, including one Nautical building.

For this task, there is no time limit, and again, is open to all Historicans. I will be starting a separate thread for this once I get home tonight where you can post a link to your topics. Each person should have only one reply in this topic, where they will post all of their entries.

You can have more than one settlement recognized if you wish.

You should only have one post per Settlement. Feel free to ask questions, but I will delete them once they have been answered, and compile the answers in the thread below. Do not post for a settlement unless you have a build to post. I will delete any topics that do not contain a link to an existing MOC (no MOCs in progress allowed either)

Let me know if you have any questions.

Some further ideas for the categories are in this list curated by @Grover. But again, even this extensive list is not exhaustive; if you think your build qualifies for a category, put it there. Creativity is always encouraged!

Agriculture
	Grains and Produce
		Farm
		Garden
		Mill
		Granary
		Marketplace
		Vineyard
		Orchard
	Livestock
		Farm
		Cattle/Horse ranch
		Dairy
		Swineherd
		Sheepfold
		Marketplace
		Kennel
		Beekeeper
		Fishery
Nautical
	Harbor
	Shipwright
	Quay
	Fishery
	Ferryman
	Port
	Dock
	Lighthouse
Military
	Keep
	Barracks
	Gatehouse
	Tower
	Castle
	Fortified Bridge
	Wall
	Beacon
	Cavalry Stables
	Ballista Tower
	Fort
Religious
	Chapel
	Church
	Monastery
	Tomb
	Cemetery
	Temple
	Mosque
	Shrine
Medical
	Apothecary
	Herbalist
	Infirmary/Hospital
	Mortician/Necromancer
	Torture Chamber
	Barber/Physician
Hospitality
	Food & Beverage
		Bakery
		Butcher
		Winery
		Kitchens
		Brewery
		Café/Street Food
		Tavern
	Lodging
		Inn
		Stables
		Coach house
	Celebrations
		Wedding
		Festival
Laborers
	Lumber Mill
	Grain Mill
	Mine
	Stone Cutter
	Wood Cutter
	Mason/Adobe Maker
	Stable Hand
	Cleaning Workers
	Field Hands
	Foresters
	Carter
	Diggers
	Quarry
Craftsmen/Merchants
	General goods
		Cooper
		Wainwright
		Tannery
		Carpenter
		Dyer
		Marketplace
		Fishing Rod Merchant
		Glassblower
	Arms & Armor
		Blacksmith
		Bowyer
		Fletcher
		Siege workshop
		Armorer
	Clothing
		Cobbler
		Seamstress
		Textiles
		Furrier
		Woolen Mill
	Specialty
		Candlemaker
		Wood carver
		Stone Carver/Sculptor
		Goldsmith
		Bookbinder
		Florist
		Jeweler
		Horse Tamer
		Merchant's Hall/Guild
		Coal Merchant
		Magic/Potion Vendor
		Tinker
		Potter
Services
	Herald
	Cartographer
	Money lender
	General Store
	Scribe
	Courier
	Trading Post
	Shipping house/Warehouse
Scholars
	Observatory
	Alchemist
	Philosopher
	Library
	University/Academy
	Astrologer
Entertainment
	Minstrel
	Fortune Teller
	Street Musicians
	Performing Troupe
	Brothel
	Sports Arena
	Theatre
Administrative (Town or City only)
	Town Hall
	Chancery
	Forum
	Council Building
	Administrative Building
	Meeting Hall
	Customs House
	Palace
	Embassy
	Courthouse

Edited by Henjin_Quilones

Q: Are agriculture and laborers really required for every settlement? Won't there be settlements that don't require it?

A: Every settlement needs to eat, except for maybe an undead town, and it's residents will still need sustenance. Even barren Kaliphlin and Mitgardian regions still provide sources of food. You will have hunters and gatherers - usually the reason the settlement was able to come into existence in the first place. I realize that some settlements primarily import their food, but they still need places to store and disperse this food, warehouses, slaughterhouses, fish markets, gardens, olive groves, ice houses, there are still plenty of options.

I would assume that the undead would still consume flesh, or require some sustenance - a soul keeper might work, but you have to use your imagination.

Also - every region has raw material that need to be gathered - miners and stonecutters in the desert - you need the materials to build your buildings, and not everything can be imported. Island settlements might gather palm leaves or driftwood and would still have woodcutters and stonecutters.

Keep in mind that the examples I have provided are not the only things you can build in a category. Anything that fits would work. If you want your settlement to have a feather gatherer for your raven rookeries, that would suffice as a laborer. There's limitless options.

Lastly - these requirements are not completely set in stone, but none of the reasons I have heard so far would be compelling enough for me to make an exception - although the undead settlement comes close, and may require some consideration if one comes up.

Q: What category would merchants fall under? What would a harbor master count as?

A: I intended the "craftsmen" category to cover these stores, whether the seller crafted them or not, so I have changed the above categories to "craftsmen/merchant"

A harbor master would fall under the nautical category. If there was a warehouse as part of the build with significant labor involved - say from unloading cargo from ships - I could see this counting as a laborer category instead.

Q: How will you know when a settlement has passed any given level (i.e. Village, Town, City, etc.)?

A: The Royal Cartographer's Guild will make an announcement each time a settlement achieves a new status. They are reviewing Thorshaven as we speak.

Q: Can a ship alone count as a nautical build?

A: Ship builds can only be counted in conjunction with some structure that is depicted as being part of the settlement. For example, if you build a ferry, if you can attach a ferry dock/landing to your docks, you can count the ship and the ferry 'station' as one build, and the docks as a 2nd build - although they will both fall under the nautical category.

Q: Can entries for other challenges or tasks be counted towards a settlement?

A: The only entries that cannot be counted in this task are official Challenge entries or Mini-Challenge entries. You may include Challenge entries for completeness, to better flesh out your settlement, but they do not count towards the categories. Mini-challenge entries are typically too small to count towards the categories, but exceptions could be made for particularly detailed builds. 

Q: Where do collaborative builds fit, such as Albion, Queenscross, or Sultan's Gate?

A: Since these depict important sites independent of any builder, they do not fall under this task, and are defined as cities regardless of the number of builds for them; however, for the sake of completeness, they could be entered here. 

Q: What do I do if I am not the ruler or lord of a particular region, but just a humble peasant or farmer? Can I still build the settlement and claim it?

A: You can feel free to build a settlement, even if your sigfig/character is not the ruler/owner, but you should NOT be trying to build other people's settlements. You can definitely build an entry for another persons settlement, but you should not be building multiple builds for any single settlement by someone else. (If Mike wanted to build another set of temples across all settlements, THIS would be fine though). 

Q:  Can I find out whether a Specialty Craftsmen/Merchant counts towards the Minimum requirements as a General Goods one.  Is it that you can have anyCraftsmen/Merchant or must it be the specific type?

A: You need to have a craftsmen/merchant build, but fulfilling any of the four categories of craftsmen/merchant will do. Just like either of the two agriculture categories will work, or either of the hospitality categories

Edited by Henjin_Quilones

Harvest Cross, Avalonia

Located just inland of the eastern cliffs, Harvest Cross sits at the crossroads between the Coast road and the forest road. It is a small hamlet surrounded by farmers and woodsmen.

HSS Ag: Harvest Cross Farm

Barqa, Kaliphlin

Located in Kaliphlin where the great Arkbri river, running all the way from the mountains of Mitgardia, meets the ocean. Also situated on the Oil Road, Barqa is a center of trade between several parts of Kaliphlin as well as trade by sea with Avalonia to the north and along the river from Mitgardia.

15345757415_762d6f0c8d.jpg

REQ - Agriculture - Grains & Produce: Granary, Irrigated fields, Marketplace

Agriculture - Livestock: Ostrich Farming, Marketplace

Nautical: Port (by don leopold), Lighthouse

REQ - Military: Barracks

Religious: Aslanic Temple

Medical: Infirmary 

Hospitality: Tavern (by de Gothia), Fast Food

REQ - Hospitality - Lodging: Camel Stable (by MiloNelsiano)

REQ - Laborers: Cleaning Worker

REQ - Craftsmen - General Goods: Glass Blower

Craftsmen/Merchant - Arms & Armor:  Siege workshop

Craftsmen/Merchant - Clothing:

Craftsmen/Merchant - Specialty: Candle Maker, Merchant's Hall (by BrickCurve)

Services: Cartographer

Scholars: Observatory/Astronomer

Entertainers: Street Musicians

Administrative (Town or City only): Council Chamber (by de Gothia), Administrative Building (by Adair)

Thorshaven, Mitgardia:

located in southwestern Mitgardia, close to the Avalonian border, Thorhaven used to be nothing more than a tiny fishing hamlet. However, after the destruction of Stoneroda, Helgestorp and other Western Mitgardian settlements Thorshaven was chosen as Mitgardia's new trade hub. Craftspeople from all over Mitgardia sought refuge here and helped to build this fairly new city.

Link to Main Topic

current configuration:

10805046364_32841f1be9.jpg

HSS Agriculture: Eliza's Garden

HSS Military: Gatehouse

HSS Hospitality: Basement Tavern, Stables

HSS Craftsmen: Blacksmith

HSS Nautical: Harbor Crane, Quay

HSS Services: General Store

HSS Administrative: Town Hall

HSS Agriculture: Blackberry Field and Winery By Yooha

Queenscross

8612226234_3f308278a5_n.jpg

DSC_2099 by skaforhire, on Flickr

Anyone else that has built for QC, let me know and I will link you here.

Since there was never a real "thread" for the buildings at Queenscross, I am just going to attach small pictures with the link back to flickr for the many buildings from that build.

HSS Military - The Great Span of Queenscross, at the time of the painting it had towers.

8581412958_726b883e69_n.jpg

DSC_2042 by skaforhire, on Flickr

HSS Administrative - The Great Forum at Queenscross.

8611124223_801d6c1d67_n.jpg

DSC_2084 by skaforhire, on Flickr

HSS Hospitality / Lodging - the inn district in Queenscross

8612227914_fd41002762_n.jpg

DSC_2095 by skaforhire, on Flickr

HSS Religious - The Tomb of the Forgotten King

8612225394_1c67130df9_n.jpg

DSC_2101 by skaforhire, on Flickr

HSS Tower? (Ok Made that one up, how about a category for ornamental structure??? I just wanted to display the tower again)

8611117381_8725b3334b_n.jpg

DSC_2106 by skaforhire, on Flickr

Edited by SkaForHire

Bow's Arch, Hemresa, Avalonia

I've used every spare minute I had this weekend to take apart all projects, to start the new town on Hemresa,

so the next few weeks pictures will pop up.

The farm I made last month will be my first entry for Task 4.

HSS Agriculture: Hemresa Farm

The base for the scenery 155 x 84 studs is ready. Time to start buidling the rocks and trees. I'll keep you posted:

bowsarch_-_base_final.jpg

Edited by narbilu

Blackrock

Mikel Kalores established Blackrock as a harbor outpost in a bay on the east coast of Gorr during his search for the water crystal. Being the only known entrance to Kaumatua Valley, Bishop Jamon chose it as the location to establish the Knight's of Aslan's main stronghold. It is continually being expanded and fortified.

Harbormaster- Link is here.

Inn and Tavern- WIP

Tower Bridge- WIP

Edited by Mike S

Sionnach, Avalonia

16230556596_35244bdabc.jpg

Located in the southern part of Benoic

HSS Military Gates of Sionnach

HSS Laborers: Quarry

HSS Laborers: Mine

HSS Laborers: Forester

HSS Laborers: Woodcutter

HSS Nautical: Fishery

HSS Nautical The Harbour of Sionnach

HSS Craftsmen/Merchant - Arms & Armor: Blacksmith

HSS Adminstrative The Town Hall of Sionnach

HSS Services The Town Hall of Sionnach

HSS Hospitality Lodging Inn

HSS Hospitality Food and Beverage Bakery

HSS Hospitality Butcher

HSS Craftsmen General Goods Cooper

HSS Nautical: The Quay of Sionnach

HSS Craftsmen/Merchant The jeweler in Sionnach

HSS Military Castle Sionnach Castle

HSS Services Scribe

HSS Military Barracks of Sionnach

Edited by de Gothia

Belynia , Avalonia:

Belynia is the capital of Nalderic, a small isle located in the Mystic Isles of Avalonia. It used to be a small and poor place where only some farmers lived until Simon of Nalderic became King... then everything changed.

HSS Military: Belynia Castle

HSS Laborers: Stone Mine

HSS Nautical: Harbor

HSS Craftsmen (General Goods): Carpenter

HSS Craftsmen/Merchant - Arms & Armor: Belynia's Blacksmith

HSS Agriculture (Livestock): Horse Farm

HSS Hospitality: Tavern

HSS Entertainers: World Cup Historica

HSS Medical: The Eye Collector

Edited by Simon_S

The Royal Cartographer's Guild of Albion is pleased to announce the first official entry into the Royal Registry of Historica's Locations of Note.

The Port of Thorshaven, located in Mitgardia, has been official registered. Licensed Cartographers have visited the Thorshaven, and were quite happy to see a thriving population in addition to the businesses, defenses and harbor facilities.

Congratulation kabel!

The tiny village of Raven's Eye nestles at the foot of the Pikesteel Mountain. Travelers pass it by, but it commands a nice view of the valley. From here, you can observe comings and goings between the guild lands, the dwarves, and the Great Elk clan to the north. Recently, Olin the Smith and his horse, Sigrd, have formed a unit of light cavalry and horse archers. They will use the village to keep an eye on the valley while they wait for further adventures.

The hamlet of Village of Raven's Eye boasts the following attractions:

1. Religious/Hospitality: The Old Church, showcasing the Dragon-Proof Roof that was a feature of many buildings long before the Guilds arrived. The style is sadly forgotten in most modern settlements. Such travelers as there are are permitted to stay here, though it is somewhat drafty.
  2. Military/Hospitality: The brand-new stables of the Light Horse unit of the Mitgardian Army... such as it is. Travelers may stay here as well, as it's warmer (but smellier) than the Church. Sigrd, however, is not the easiest roommate.
  3. Craftsmen: At his forge, Olin the Smith crafts weapons, armor, and horseshoes. Lots and lots of horseshoes.

There is also a bit of fishing to be had in the pond, and the occasional frog. I hesitate to call that agriculture though. There are also apples on the tree near the church, but those are Sigrd's. Everyone knows that.

RavensEyeOverview_2.png

Circardia, Avalonia

The seat of Lord Arlindus in the county of the same name. Located on the main island of the Enchanted Forest.

HSS Agriculture (grains and Produce): Duram the Beekeeper

HSS Agriculture (livestock): Fishing Camp

HSS Military: Circardia Gatehouse

HSS Hospitality: Felden the Baker (Row House)

HSS Entertainers: The Wonderous Antics of Barnum and his Convivial Troupe

HSS Medical: Gorlan the Apothecary (Row House)

Edited by MikeyB

Hidden Garden

Located in the region of Erilea, at the foot of the mountains that forms the border with Mitgardia, Hidden Garden is being rebuilt following the arriving of Alexander Vandangant and the arriving of upcoming war.

REQ - Agriculture - Grains & Produce: Farm*, Mill, Granary, Orchard

Agricolture - Livestock: Eddy the farmer's barn

REQ - Military: Keep, Barracks, Gatehouse, Tower, Castle, Fort

Religious (Chapel): Hidden Garden's Church

Medical: Herbalist's Shop

REQ - Laborers: A rock quarry in Erilea

REQ - Craftsmen: - General Goods: Cooper, Wainwright, Tannery, Dyer, Glass Blower

Craftsmen/Merchant - Arms & Armor: Steve the Dwarf's Forge

Craftsmen/Merchant - Specialty: Candle Maker, Wood Carver, Bookbinder, Jeweler, Potter

Edited by Wedge09

Dålig Ulv, Mitgardia

14637139240_c1b19bc9d8.jpg

REQ - Agriculture - Grains & Produce: Farm

Agriculture - Livestock: Farm

Nautical:

REQ - Military: Archery Barracks, Infantry Barracks

Religious: Cemetery

Medical:

Hospitality: Food & Beverage: Bakery

REQ - Hospitality - Lodging: Stables, Inn

REQ - Laborers: Lumber Mill, Grain Mill

REQ - Craftsmen - General Goods: Cooper

Craftsmen/Merchant - Arms & Armor: Blacksmith

Craftsmen/Merchant - Specialty: Jeweler

Services:

Scholars:

Entertainers: Minstrel

Administrative (Town or City only): Town Hall

Edited by MKJoshA

Urgaul, Kaliphlin

A bustling yet modestly-sized town on the southeast tip of Lesser Quataria. It is in the Spice Islands and has an agrarian-based culture

HSS Agriculture: Farm

Edited by Scaevola

Mpya Stedor, Kaliphlin

Official Status : Port City

9502777211_7fe687fa56_b.jpg

West Stedor

East Stedor

Hamlet (5/5)

REQ - Agriculture - Grains & Produce

- (trading): Market place

REQ - Military:

- (Barracks): Changing Clothes

- (Castle): MAESTRO HQ & IAMS HQ

- (Gatehouse): Amenorgate & Maingate & Eastgate

- (Wall): West Stedor Wall

REQ - Hospitality - Lodging:

- (Celebrations): Wedding

- (Inn): The Horses Head Inn

- (Stables): Horse Stables

REQ - Laborers:

- (Mason): Construction site

REQ - Craftsmen - General Goods:

- (Cooper): Cooper

Village (3/3)

Agriculture - Livestock:

- (Fishery) : Fishing

Hospitality: Food & Beverage

- (Food): Baker Butcher & Fruit/vegetables & Fish & Seafruit

- (Drinks): Winery & Aleseller

- (Spinningweel): Capemaker

Port (1/1)

Nautical:

- (Harbor), West Stedor Harbor

- (Quay): East Stedor Quays & South Stedor Quay & Arrival (by Nightstalker)

Town (1/1)

Craftsmen/Merchant - Arms & Armor:

- (Blacksmith): Weaponsmith

- (Heraldry): Ruadh Herald Painter

City (4/4)

Administrative (Town or City only):

- (Palace) : Palace

- (Conference Room) : Conference Room

Craftsmen/Merchant - Specialty:

- (Art): Statue maker

- (Luxury): Golden Windows

Services:

- (Barber): Jade

- (Cartograher): Cartographer

- (Literature): Library

Scholars:

- (Alchemist): Alchemist

- (University): MUNA

Entertainers:

- (Music): Minstrel

- (Amusement): Fortune Teller

International City (3/?):

Diplomacy:

- (Embassies): Nocturnus (by Hyler Talliwel), Mitgardia (by Kabel)

Trade:

- (Storagerooms): Avalonia, Mitgardia, Nocturnus & Kaliphlin

- (Tradeposts): Nestlands (by Gedren_y)

Organisations:

- MAESTRO

- IAMS

Major Historican City (0/2)

Religious: Chapel, Monastery, Temple, Shrine

Other:

The Battle of Mpya Stedor

Wedding

I think that's all atm for Mpya Stedor :laugh:

edit: Mpya Stedor has been officially registered as PORT CITY!!!!

Edited by Maxim I

Berigora, Kaliphlin

A thriving port city on the east cost of Kaliphlin, in the fiefdom of Peregrinus.

HSS Nautical: Berigora Harbour, the old quarter (Harbour/Quay, Harbourmaster's residence), Arad Dukkar (Lighthouse)

HSS Hospitality: Berigora Harbour, the old quarter (The Red Star Inn)

HSS Labourer: Berigora Harbour, the old quarter (Gardr Kegbelter's warehouse)

HSS Military: West Berigora barracks and millitary academy (Barracks), Arad Dukkar (Fort)

Hope i have added everything correctly! :classic:

Ser Beorthan seeks recognition of the Trifork in the annals of The Royal Cartographer's Guild of Albion.

Categories:

Progression

Hamlet - Agricultural (either one), Military, Hospitality (either one), Laborer, and Craftsmen. 10/5 categories, Recognized

Village - Hamlet, 11/8 categories. Pending recognition

Town - Hamlet, 2/2 Craftsmen buildings, 2/2 Agricultural categories, 2/2 Hospitality categories, plus 11/10 categories. Pending recognition

City - Town, 0/1 Administrative, 11/14 categories.

Port - Village, 1/1 Nautical. Pending recognition.

**Entries to the husbandry minichallenge

Edited by Bregir

Vladivus Stormbringer, Legendary Warlord of Nocturnus, and Lord of Shadowmere, requests that Shadowmere be entered into the annals of the Royal Cartographer's Guild of Albion.

Shadowmere

REQ - Agriculture - Grains & Produce: HSS: Blood Fountains

Agriculture - Livestock: Farm*, Cattle/Horse Ranch, Swineherd, Sheepfold, Fishery

REQ - Military: HSS: Shadowmere West Gate

Religious: Aslanic Temple in Shadowmere (Thanks Mike S!)

Medical: The torture chambers of Shadowmere.

REQ - Laborers: HSS: Underground in Shadowmere

REQ - Craftsmen - General Goods: Market Stall in one of Shadowmere's squares.

Edited by Lord Vladivus

Daydelon, Mitgardia

A growing city located near Mount Mitgard and ruled by Sir Glorfindel.

- Agriculture - Grains & Produce: Mitgardian Farm, Daydelon Storehouse,

- Agriculture - Livestock: Mitgardian Farm, Daydelon Sheep Farm,

- Military: Daydelon Castle, Mitgardian Barracks, Daydelon Stockade, Daydelon Wall, Daydelon's City Wall, The Beacon of Daydelon, Daydelon Barracks,

- Religious: The Town of Daydelon,

- Hospitality: The Town of Daydelon, Daydelon Cottage, Daydelon Manor, Daydelon Market,

- Hospitality - Lodging: The Town of Daydelon, The Green Goblet,

-Craftsmen/Merchant - Arms & Armor: Daydelon Blacksmith

- Craftsmen - General Goods: Daydelon Market,

-Medical: Daydelon's City Wall,

-Services: Daydelon Warehouse,

Edited by soccerkid6

Ruadh, Kaliphlin

Artisan community, home of the famed Atelier Ruadh, with an exceptional artisan marketplace and beautiful Contemplative Gardens. A sort of resort for those looking to spend a bit of gold in a more bohemian, laissez-faire location.

24512291862_43b17268d7_n.jpg

REQ - Agriculture - Grains & Produce: Farm: A Kaliphlin Farm?!?

Agriculture - Livestock: Kennel: Ruadhi Husbandry

REQ - Military: Fortification: Wall: Wall: Keep, Barracks, Gatehouse, Tower, Castle, Fort

REQ - Hospitality - Lodging: Inn: Dissent at the Blue Dolphin Inn

REQ - Laborers: Lumber Mill, Mine, Stone Cutter, Mason

REQ - Craftsmen - General Goods: Cooper, Wainwright, Tannery, Dyer, Glass Blower

Religious: Shrine: The Shrine of the All-Fathers, Temple: Aslanic Temple in Ruadh (thanks Mike!)

Craftsmen/Merchant - Clothing:Mitgardian Textiles Shop in Ruadh (thanks mccoyed!)

Craftsmen/Merchant - Specialty: A Mitgardian Pottery in Ruadh (thanks kabel!)

Services: Heraldry: A MAESTRO Shop in Ruadh (thanks Maxim!)

Scholars: Philosopher: The Amphitheater of Ruadh (thanks mccoyed!)

Entertainers: Fortune Teller: Mme. Celeste Delivers Bad News

Edited by SarahJoy