Sign in to follow this  
Nannan

MOC: Echo of Silence

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Here's my latest offbeat creation to complete my Metamorphosis of the Mind project. This will be my last major surrealist work for a while to come since I don't have anything else planned. The descriptions are on Flickr.

4223065296_26fed49a4d.jpg

4223065306_742bc95d12.jpg

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Nice one Nannan :thumbup:! You do have your own style & design that you´ve work out really well! Thanks for showing it and I´ll be awaiting new stuff eagerly :classic:!

That is interesting idea. New level of inspiration foe MOCs.

And very nice transformation from idea to MOC.

Hello Nannan!

That's really outstanding! Very very smooth looking, no studs visible. Almost like a mirror. Also the symmetry makes this an eye catcher. My favourite pices used here are the old octagonal submarine pieces, which I also used recently for something completely different. :classic:

All the best,

~ Christopher

Thanks! I'm glad you guys like the style or find it interesting. When photographing something this smooth, there are times when the surfaces reflect light much like a mirror, so I had to find the right angle for light to not be reflected.

Thanks! I'm glad you guys like the style or find it interesting. When photographing something this smooth, there are times when the surfaces reflect light much like a mirror, so I had to find the right angle for light to not be reflected.

I have the same problem when taking pictures, I like to use tiles and then some surfaces gets too much light, others are too dark, and picture look bad.

Using many and so bright lights can solve this in a good way.

I allways enjoy your MOCs sooo much. You deffinately have your own style. I love how you SNOT everything. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Bart