Sign in to follow this  
Siegfried

Themed LEGO Comic and Movies News and Discussion

There's a lot of great work in the Brick Flicks & Comics forum, but if you're busy or don't like browsing out of your favourite forum then they can be hard to find. Thus as a compromise we're trialling a single topic update/discussion topic. If you've finished a new comic/movie and wish to post updates please post links to it here. Discussion about updates are OK as well, but please keep any major conversation to the dedicated topic. In short;

1. Please continue to post all movies/comics in the Brick Flicks & Comics forum.

2. Post links to your comic/movie topic here.

3. Conversation is OK in moderation.

4. Only post to one of these theme topics; if a comic is cross-theme pick the best fit.

5. Don't just post links to off-site updates here without a topic in the Brick Flicks & Comics forum.

6. Don't just post new comics here without a topic in the Brick Flicks & Comics forum.

7. For the first few months feel free to post past comics/movies here.

These rules might be changed/expanded depending on how the trial goes. Just remember that the Brick Flicks & Comics forum is still the home to all LEGO movies/comics.

If you have any questions please ask them here.

Question: Does this mean comics that were/are still in other sub forums are to be moved to the Brick comics forum? It says to post links to your comic topics/threads here, I'm assuming these have to be in the Brick Flicks and Comics Forum?

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Question: Does this mean comics that were/are still in other sub forums are to be moved to the Brick comics forum? It says to post links to your comic topics/threads here, I'm assuming these have to be in the Brick Flicks and Comics Forum?

Yes. Anything that wasn't moved there when the Brick Flicks and Comics forum was created was an omission and will be moved when noticed.

Yes. Anything that wasn't moved there when the Brick Flicks and Comics forum was created was an omission and will be moved when noticed.

Ah. Thanks.

My comic isn't always space themed, but a fair share of my strips are. It is one of my favorite themes. Not to mention that the awesome NASA photos which make great backgrounds are public domain.

In today's Brick, I featured a beat up looking LL-918, the very first Lego Space ship... and this years Raid VPR, redone in the LL 918 color scheme. The more I look at it, the more I want to give classic space recolors to a bunch of the new SPIII ships.

I would love to see Lego recreate the old ships using todays expanded brick line. They wouldn't have to look exactly alike, but it should be made easy to distinguish which new ship is supposed to represent its respective old ship.

A bunch of the latest "Brick" strips have been space themed... and others are Sci-Fi of other various natures. (futuristic undersea, time travel, steam punk, Mechs) Todays features the lunar limo, and tomorrows will likely feature the new undercover cruiser. (though, by the time you read this, for you, my tomorrow will be your today)