Posted Image

LEGO Games

3863 Kokoriko - 9,99 €

Posted Image

3864 Mini-Taurus - 12,99 €

Posted Image

3865 City Alarm - 19,99 €

Posted Image

3866 Star Wars - Battle of Hoth (will probably not be released in the US)

Posted Image

3867 Maya Mystica CANCELED or DELAYED

Posted Image

3868 Phineas And Ferb PROBABLY CANCELED or FAKE

3874 Heroica Ilrion

Posted ImagePosted Image

3920 The Hobbit

Posted Image

There are also rumored to be three other Heroica sets: Elsbuck, Seldaan and Barresh. These locations are listed and described along with Ilrion on the Heroica map. And then there is this promo set that whung found among the instructions on LEGO.com:

30170 HEROICA Ganrash

Posted Image

Edited by Oky, 30 August 2012 - 09:58 PM.
Updated

#2 Haltiamieli

Haltiamieli

Member: 14151

Posted 11 August 2011 - 11:09 PM

No more Heroica sets? Hopefully there will be! Also, there already exists a Lego game named Minotaurus? :tongue: Summer House sounds nice, if rather similar to Log Cabin?
Halti son of Halti, a warrior of the Clan of the Great Elk and a loyal member of the Mitgardia Guild.
Supporting in Cuusoo: trebuchet, big trees, medieval theatre wagon, blacksmith's house...

#3 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

• Look at my Post Count!

Member: 11254

Posted 11 August 2011 - 11:13 PM

Interesting. The Hoth game I've already heard of, obviously, in the Star Wars Rumors topic, but not the others. I am interested to know what a 'Minitaurus' is. Same for 'Kookarikoo'. :wacko:

#4 lightningtiger

lightningtiger

• Doing the Chicken Dance

Member: 7997

Posted 11 August 2011 - 11:32 PM

I wonder if the creator police set is one of those 4+ sets with one minifig in it like the fire/pirate/castle ones of a few years ago ? :wink:
And another summer house, a different design again I hope ? :wink:

#5 ---Vertea---

---Vertea---

Member: 3815

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:39 AM

Kokarikoo? Maybe Kakariko from the Legend of Zelda? That would be pretty boss

Posted Image

Because ponies.

#6 David Thomsen

David Thomsen

• Heimlich manoeuvre?

Member: 5510

Posted 12 August 2011 - 09:17 AM

I wonder how many of those Creator sets are the new kind that include a minifig. The Summer House almost definitely will be. The others I'm not so sure about.

Safari sounds like one of those ones where you can make a variety of animals. Not really interested.

Police Set? I am intrigued. This year they did have a Lighthouse, so they're doing more than just generic minifig-scale houses now... it could possibly be some kind of small police station.

View Postlightningtiger, on 11 August 2011 - 11:32 PM, said:

I wonder if the creator police set is one of those 4+ sets with one minifig in it like the fire/pirate/castle ones of a few years ago ? :wink:
Those ones are categorised as 'bricks and more', so I don't think so, unless someone is conflating the two lines.

Edited by David Thomsen, 12 August 2011 - 09:19 AM.

#7 LandShark

LandShark

Member: 19253

Posted 12 August 2011 - 09:36 AM

The safari set could be good, with some brick built animals. :classic:
I'm also surprised to see no Heroica sets (Kockarywhatever could be, but I wouldn't count on it).

#8 Lordofdragonss

Lordofdragonss

Member: 5310

Posted 12 August 2011 - 10:13 AM

I smell  a lot of chickens in Kokarikoo. Why? It sounds a lot like"Kukuryku (q-q-ry-q)-The Polish version of "cocododledoo"
And Minitaurus clearly will be smaller version of Minotaurus, The same thing they did with Ramses pyramid.
High Chief Of Agriculture of Avalonia
Avalonian Orc Commander

#9 LandShark

LandShark

Posted 12 August 2011 - 11:09 AM

View PostLordofdragonss, on 12 August 2011 - 10:13 AM, said:

I smell  a lot of chickens in Kokarikoo. Why? It sounds a lot like"Kukuryku (q-q-ry-q)-The Polish version of "cocododledoo"
And Minitaurus clearly will be smaller version of Minotaurus, The same thing they did with Ramses pyramid.

A game like Frog Rush, but with the new chicken piece would be a must-but for me! :thumbup:
And good thinking with the Mini-taurus. :wink:

#10 Mr. Elijah Timms

Mr. Elijah Timms

Member: 9973

Posted 12 August 2011 - 01:11 PM

Interesting find, Oky... If you look at this post on that site, I notice some disparities between his speculation and that of Mirandir.

Specifically, Mirandir mentioned the following sets:
  • 4442 Crooks Hideout  - Includes a small cabin, A police "jeep", a 3 wheel police "crosser", 2 forrest police, 2 bandits and a black and dark red roadster(I think)
  • 4205 Off Road Command Centre - Includes an Off Road Command centre car (Much smaller than the city equvalent), a boat trailer with a dinghy, 2 forrest policemen and 1 bandit on a raft (2x4 treasure chest).
In the All About Bricks post, there was no mention whatsoever of these two sets.  Could the 'Hideout' possibly be the summer house, or could the Off Road Command Centre possibly be the police set?  I doubt they're the same, but it's always fun to try to solve the puzzle of these upcoming sets...

Edited by Mr. Elijah Timms, 12 August 2011 - 01:12 PM.

EVERYTHING IS OVERPRICED I MEAN AWESOME!!!

#11 Hinckley

Hinckley

• Long Ranger Constraction

Member: 486

Posted 12 August 2011 - 05:14 PM

I agree Kokarikoo could be about a rooster. David Sedaris, a writer I like, says that's his icebreaker when meeting people from other countries, "What does a rooster say in your country?"

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here
Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide

Posted Image Posted Image

#12 the enigma that is badger

the enigma that is badger

• I don't make 'em, I just hype 'em!

Member: 2134

Posted 12 August 2011 - 06:27 PM

View PostHinckley, on 12 August 2011 - 05:14 PM, said:

David Sedaris, a writer I like, says that's his icebreaker when meeting people from other countries, "What does a rooster say in your country?"
But what truly interest me are the local gunlaws.  Fair warning to all who visit Michigan during hunting season! ;)

I've yet to pick up any of the new chickens, and a board game that features several of them would definitely interest me!
"I watched him die all night. It was a long, slow thing and he fought it all the way. He never whimpered and he never quit. He took all the time he had as though he loved life very much. Every second of it...even the pain. Then, he was dead."

Flickr

#13 J_Bro83

J_Bro83

Member: 6703

Posted 12 August 2011 - 06:39 PM

View PostMr. Elijah Timms, on 12 August 2011 - 01:11 PM, said:

Interesting find, Oky... If you look at this post on that site, I notice some disparities between his speculation and that of Mirandir.

Specifically, Mirandir mentioned the following sets:
  • 4442 Crooks Hideout  - Includes a small cabin, A police "jeep", a 3 wheel police "crosser", 2 forrest police, 2 bandits and a black and dark red roadster(I think)
  • 4205 Off Road Command Centre - Includes an Off Road Command centre car (Much smaller than the city equvalent), a boat trailer with a dinghy, 2 forrest policemen and 1 bandit on a raft (2x4 treasure chest).
In the All About Bricks post, there was no mention whatsoever of these two sets.  Could the 'Hideout' possibly be the summer house, or could the Off Road Command Centre possibly be the police set?  I doubt they're the same, but it's always fun to try to solve the puzzle of these upcoming sets...

My guess is that these sets Mirandir mentioned might be limited edition sets, that might not be in the same source that All About Bricks has acess to. If Mirandir weighs in on this theme, maybe we'll get a little better idea of what's coming out...but then again, Mirandir might not have seen this section of the catalog (or whatever his source was might not have included this info).

But I also know he's laying low in the brick bunker waiting for the air to clear a bit, so it might be a while before we hear more set news from him.

#14 LandShark

LandShark

Posted 12 August 2011 - 06:56 PM

View PostJ_Bro83, on 12 August 2011 - 06:39 PM, said:

But I also know he's laying low in the brick bunker waiting for the air to clear a bit, so it might be a while before we hear more set news from him.

Yes, but we should have preliminary pictures very soon. :wink:

Also, do you think City - Alarm will be in the same setting as the the new fire and police sets (that is, forest)?

Edited by LandShark, 12 August 2011 - 06:58 PM.

#15 Gryphon Ink

Gryphon Ink

• Confused by the Madness!

Member: 14286

Posted 12 August 2011 - 07:27 PM

View PostLordofdragonss, on 12 August 2011 - 10:13 AM, said:

You took the words right out of my mouth.  Roosters say "kookoorikoo" in Hebrew, too.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#16 Rufus

Rufus

• Schnell! Schnell! Kartoffelkopf!

Member: 6705

Posted 12 August 2011 - 07:54 PM

Since most of the discussion is about the Games rumour, I'll convert this topic into the 2012 Boardgames Rumours Thread.

A CREATOR thread will follow soon.

#17 Mr. Elijah Timms

Mr. Elijah Timms

Member: 9973

Posted 12 August 2011 - 08:01 PM

View PostJ_Bro83, on 12 August 2011 - 06:39 PM, said:

My guess is that these sets Mirandir mentioned might be limited edition sets, that might not be in the same source that All About Bricks has acess to. If Mirandir weighs in on this theme, maybe we'll get a little better idea of what's coming out...but then again, Mirandir might not have seen this section of the catalog (or whatever his source was might not have included this info).

I fear Mirandir's down at the docks getting his feet cast in a bucket of concrete by TLG agents...

EVERYTHING IS OVERPRICED I MEAN AWESOME!!!

#18 Rufus

Rufus

• Schnell! Schnell! Kartoffelkopf!

Member: 6705

Posted 12 August 2011 - 08:05 PM

Leave Mirandir alone please!  Talk about the LEGO.

#19 Arigomi

Arigomi

Member: 14193

Posted 12 August 2011 - 10:23 PM

With 3864 Minitaurus, it looks like the boardgames are once again delving into travel versions of previous games. I wonder how it will work since 3841 Minotaurus was based around a maze that could change. That requires a big play area. The transition from 3843 Ramses Pyramid to a travel version with 3855 Ramses Return worked since the main game mechanic was the memory component.

Edited by Arigomi, 12 August 2011 - 10:24 PM.

#20 sidersdd

sidersdd

Member: 10152

Posted 16 August 2011 - 05:26 AM

There's possibly some hints to the 2012 Heroica modules in the new Heroica Storage Box.  The map includes references to four regions - Barresh, Drandora, Seldaan, and Elsruck.

See my post here on the storage box:
http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=58913

Pics of the map here:
http://www.flickr.co...57626690545747/

#21 Oky

Oky

• I am O-ky, English-German relations

Member: 2028

Posted 14 October 2011 - 11:20 PM

Hi-res images of Kokoriko, Minitaurus, and City Alarm:

http://www.spielware...lego/spiele-b2/

#22 Arigomi

Arigomi

Member: 14193

Posted 15 October 2011 - 07:10 AM

City Alarm seems to take inspiration from the Heroica games. I'm surprised that it comes with the orange brick separator. I'm might just get it since it also comes with a complete set of printed 2x2 tiles for a LEGO die.

Kokoriko looks like an interesting parts pack. You don't see 1x1 brick with studs on all sides in sets very often. The faces printed on the pink pieces are disturbing. Is that supposed to signal when a chicken lays an egg? It looks like black wrenches are being replaced with red crowbars as tools for removing tiles from the the LEGO die.

The Minitaurus microfigs seem to have very detailed gold printing.

Edited by Arigomi, 15 October 2011 - 08:31 AM.

#23 lorax

lorax

• Big Head

Member: 18426

Posted 15 October 2011 - 08:16 AM

View PostArigomi, on 15 October 2011 - 07:10 AM, said:

City Alarm seems to take inspiration from the Heroica games. I'm surprised that it comes with the orange brick separator. I'm might just get it since it also comes with a complete set of printed 2x2 tiles for a LEGO die.

I was thinking the same thing, it looks like it has some great parts.  (But when I buy games, it is for the parts, like the orient bazaar game was lovely for parts).

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image  Posted Image   Posted Image

#24 tkf

tkf

Member: 6652

Posted 16 October 2011 - 11:52 PM

If someone needs watermarks less hi-res images of 3863,3864,3865
Hasn't seen them here, so here they are (clickable):

3864 Mini-Taurus
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

3865 City Alarm
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

3863 Kokoriko
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Images are the same ones from http://www.spielwaren-hegmann.de/ but without watermarks and full-sized.

---- My Set Collection ----

Posted Image

#25 Aanchir

Aanchir

• Color Encyclopedia

Member: 8841

Posted 17 October 2011 - 12:41 AM

I love that the City Alarm box has the crook and cop from the LEGO City mini-movies on it! I wonder when good pics of the Star Wars Battle of Hoth game will show up?

Posted Image recommends the following sites:
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users