Sign in to follow this  
Sir Dano

What's with the staff's usernames?

Is this some sort of take-over, or an extended April Fools joke I missed? :look:

No, but our Ambassador have his birthday, today!

And he changed the team-members her names into a CopMike-one :laugh:

'Bricks'

Edited by Bricks

No, but our Ambassador have his Birthday, today!

And he changed the team-members her names into a CopMike ones :laugh:

'Bricks'

I haven´t changed any other members name - instead It´s a trap :tongue:!

Le CopMike

Agreed, I doubt CopMike has the moderating powers to change member names.

He is our Ambassador and a Fellow, but that does not give him the technical powers that the rest of us have :devil:

Agreed, I doubt CopMike has the moderating powers to change member names.

He is our Ambassador and a Fellow, but that does not give him the technical powers that the rest of us have :devil:

Yeah, seems to be right :thumbup:

But I really want to know how many beer bottles he must payed for these names :grin:

...'Bricks'

And what's with your name, Mr. Clonepants?

The poor, deluded gent has a fixation with Spongebob sets. He talks about them endlessly. He has a desire for blank yellow torsos, mainly to be found in the SB sets. In his Captain's Cabin entry, he included a sea snail relative of Gary's. He even started hallucinating that his name was Screambob Clonepants. He stated a desire for this to be his username and changed his location to reflect his search for spongiform ancestry. It was only a matter of time before his weak, clinically suggestible brain succumbed to the delusions and paranoia :sadnew: Luckily, his patient family is supporting him during this difficult time and with luck he will make a full recovery. I guess they just don't grow clones like they used to.

Like I said, "Nothing to see here, move along people"

The poor, deluded gent has a fixation with Spongebob sets. He talks about them endlessly. He has a desire for blank yellow torsos, mainly to be found in the SB sets. In his Captain's Cabin entry, he included a sea snail relative of Gary's. He even started hallucinating that his name was Screambob Clonepants. He stated a desire for this to be his username and changed his location to reflect his search for spongiform ancestry. It was only a matter of time before his weak, clinically suggestible brain succumbed to the delusions and paranoia :sadnew: Luckily, his patient family is supporting him during this difficult time and with luck he will make a full recovery. I guess they just don't grow clones like they used to.

:tongue:

See cloning is possible

Though there is always a black sheep

doodlebob_1204152683.jpg

Well, first, Captain Green Hair became Captain Blue Hair, then a few days later, KimT is suddenly Commander Santa KimT, Hinckley became Darth Hinckley, and, worse(!), Siegfried is now Sallyfried, our walrus admin is a woman.

I'm confused, is this an inside joke? Or some sort of twist on the CopMike joke that happened back in April? :wacko:

Thanks.

-Striker

Well the reason behind the CGH name is obvious, but as for the rest, Hinckley changed KimT, I changed Hinckley, and Hinckley changed mine to Sally... I thought that was a bridge too far so I changed it to Sallyfried as I thought it'll be too confusing. I'll change it back now... :wink:

It's all just an inside joke... and nothing to do with the CopMike thing.

What's 'worse' about Sallyfried being a woman? :hmpf_bad: It's a valid mode of being for many walruses.

Besides, she has such a shiny, soft pelt :wub::wink:

Besides, she has such a shiny, soft pelt :wub::wink:

Yeah, but I discussed it with the wife and it just wasn't her bag.

I knew it! It all revolved around Hinckley! :grin:

Well you're wrong then; Shadows started it... :grin:

Well you're wrong then; Shadows started it... :grin:

Wait, what? :wacko:

But... I thought.... Hinckley... GAH! SUPAH CONFUSHUN! :laugh:

I thought the O' Holy Walrusse said that Hinckley started it? :grin:

I thought the O' Holy Walrusse said that Hinckley started it? :grin:

You asked about the most recent case only...

You asked about the most recent case only...

Good point.

So, once again, ImperialShadows starts a fad amongst the mods; did he start the multiplying CopMike epidemic as well? :look:

So, once again, ImperialShadows starts a fad amongst the mods; did he start the multiplying CopMike epidemic as well? :look:

I can't remember... :blush:

I can't remember... :blush:

Aw, don't worry, bucket-walrus, I wasn't even here at that point in time. :blush:

We need to start calling ImperialShadows SlipperyPranks. :grin:

Aw, don't worry, bucket-walrus, I wasn't even here at that point in time. :blush:

We need to start calling ImperialShadows SlipperyPranks. :grin:

And Stauder can be Stauster (Toaster + Stauder = Stauster :tongue: )

I believe it was Ras who initiated that one.

I only did the one to Svelty, the CopMike effort was the full staff as started by Ras and I don't know what these punks are up to now. :laugh:

But don't worry, I'm sure I'll do something interesting soon. :devil:

I only did the one to Svelty, the CopMike effort was the full staff as started by Ras and I don't know what these punks are up to now. :laugh:

I knew it! Conspiracy!

But don't worry, I'm sure I'll do something interesting soon. :devil:
Who to?