Sign in to follow this  
MikeyB

Circardian Light Ballista

The Phoenix Guard is out training on their newly designed light ballista. The heavy forest in the Enchanted Forest near Circardia make the light ballista an ideal siege weapon. It size allows it to be disassembled quickly and two can be carried on a draft horse. Easily manned by a crew of two, it can be mounted in defensively positions as well as used in mass for an effective attack.

Light-Ballista1-M.jpg

Light-Ballista2-M.jpg

light-Ballista3-M.jpg

Light-Ballista4-M.jpg

(for the Avalonia Siege Expert mini challenge)

Comments and Critics welcome

The Phoenix Guard is out training on their newly designed light ballista. The heavy forest in the Enchanted Forest near Circardia make the light ballista an ideal siege weapon. It size allows it to be disassembled quickly and two can be carried on a draft horse. Easily manned by a crew of two, it can be mounted in defensively positions as well as used in mass for an effective attack.

Light-Ballista1-M.jpg

Light-Ballista2-M.jpg

light-Ballista3-M.jpg

Light-Ballista4-M.jpg

(for the Avalonia Siege Expert mini challenge)

Nice Ballista! I like how the warrior is loading the Ballista, the stand upon which it sits, and the mini-scene it is in. I especially like the wall in the corner. Very nice!

Comments and Critics welcome

Great ballista! The ground is also a nice touch for displaying it and the minifigs posing is really good!

Only thing I can come up with as critique is the fact that the ballista have no strings! :wink:

Great job as usual Mikey, you are spoiling us with top mocs!!

Thanks for the relpies. I like the way the wall came out and will likely uses a similar one in a future MOC

Only thing I can come up with as critique is the fact that the ballista have no strings! :wink:

Your right about the strings. I tried to put on some but I couldn't keep it from slipping off. But thinking about it, I could of used a black hand stuck into the hose at either side and that would have likely kept it the string from sliding off the ends....