Bricksan

CMF Monster Set & Rock Band Set

Maybe you can't answer this question but; are those extra pieces (drum kit, speakers, etc.) included?

There's no set number on the packages?

Hooray! :hmpf_bad:

Well, I think it is much better than the beach set though. I like that there is brick-built guitar and a ghost (Non-CMF) included. As I do not have any of the musicians so far, I might get the Rock Band set. But it will be sure too expensive (just like the beach set).

edit

Maybe you can't answer this question but; are those extra pieces (drum kit' date=' speakers, etc.) included?[/quote']

According to the beach set, they are included ;)

And the beach set has no set number on top as well!

Edited by PsyKater

Maybe you can't answer this question but; are those extra pieces (drum kit, speakers, etc.) included?

There's no set number on the packages?

Yes the rock band includes the drum set, speakers and guitar. The Monster set includes, spider, snake, bat and the parts to make a tombstone/grave.

All theses sets come with pieces to build other stuff not just the minifigs ;)

LEGO really needs to make a new witch minifig this one isn't so spooky or classic but the very first witch minifig willa the witch(from the fright knights) is the best witch until now ,they should make a simiral witch fig like her,any ways the MF sets looks preety cool ,the zombie is nice add to set expect the fact he carries a phone and bag and not a shovel and the ghost with the chain makes it even spookier.Do we know when it's going to be realesed on the stores?

Cool, I hope we'll at some point see a set with the CMF Elf as well, so I can finally get him.

Can someone explains me why this zombie is holding a walkie talkie, though? :wacko:

Cool, I hope we'll at some point see a set with the CMF Elf as well, so I can finally get him.

Can someone explains me why this zombie is holding a walkie talkie, though? :wacko:

He's also holding a briefcase, so I think he's a former businessman :tongue:

Also, if you want one or more elves, contact me..

He's also holding a briefcase, so I think he's a former businessman :tongue:

Also, if you want one or more elves, contact me..

Oh right, and we all know that businessmen all use walkie talkies. :tongue:

I don't get why they didn't just keep the drumstick from the CMF zombie, which worked quite fine. But eh, the important thing is the figure. And the figure does look quite nice.

And so the aftermarket price of the zombie came crashing down... even if it won't be exactly cheap to acquire in this set either (and the suit is coloured differently). Thumbs up for the new hair colours in the rock band set (but why use 4L sticks as drumsticks when there's 3L sticks around?)! That letter tile with a bat figure in the tombstone is new, isn't it?

Edited by Haltiamieli

Have to say, I am liking these sets and I look forward to seeing more of them (especially ones with the "warrior" characters). Will definitely get the monster set. The band one looks good, but I agree with others who feel the guitar doesn't look as good being brick made.

Any idea when these are likely to be made available?

I may be wrong... but is that briefcase printed?!

Anyway, I love these. They have a really cool 'classic small set' feel about them like 5906. Can't wait to get my hands on some!

I skipped out on the Beach set in spite of not having the S2 Surfer, but I'm pretty sure I won't miss these, even at the steep price of the Beach set. They're too compelling for that!

@Hive: If you want the elf, you could get the VIP minifigure set. It's a littlemore expensive, but I'd say worth it if you're missing more than one figure in the collection.

The set number for the Rock band is 850486 I have one coming in the mail and should have it by the weekend. Not liking the Guitar is made of Lego pieces and not the Guitar that came with the collector minifigure real lame. I do like the female rocker has Black Hair and the other rocker has a green Mohawk cool color change up!

The set number for the Rock band is 850486 I have one coming in the mail and should have it by the weekend. Not liking the Guitar is made of Lego pieces and not the Guitar that came with the collector minifigure real lame. I do like the female rocker has Black Hair and the other rocker has a green Mohawk cool color change up!

Cheers for the set number, do you know the one for monster one?

These are ok... I just don't see myself rushing out to get them. There are some obvious flaws that should have been addressed before they are released, like the brick built guitar, 4L brown drum sticks, and sallied talkie. Being collectible minifigs, you would expect to at least see the CMF guitar. On the other hand, the idea is pretty cool. We shall see what comes out next.

I want 'em both... The hair recolor on the band set is great. :wub:

Edited by just2good

These are ok... I just don't see myself rushing out to get them. There are some obvious flaws that should have been addressed before they are released, like the brick built guitar, 4L brown drum sticks, and sallied talkie. Being collectible minifigs, you would expect to at least see the CMF guitar. On the other hand, the idea is pretty cool. We shall see what comes out next.

*WALKIE talkie* Gotta love spell check! :P

I may be wrong... but is that briefcase printed?!

Anyway, I love these. They have a really cool 'classic small set' feel about them like 5906. Can't wait to get my hands on some!

Kind of looks like it huh? That's a nice touch if it is printed.

Cheers for the set number, do you know the one for monster one?

Nope unfortunately not, trying to find that out and will post it up as soon as I find out. These are not released on the Lego site yet but I was fortunate enough to get the Rock Set from another collector out of California.

You can get the elf in the Lego VIP minifig set it also contains the mummy, the fisherman, the space villian and the gorilla suit guy.