10207 Bionicle super set ??????????

10178 = star wars walking AT AT ??? euro

10179 = millennium falcon 550 euro

10180 = ???

10181 = eiffel tower ??? euro

10182 = cafe 140,00 euro

10183 = trein 109,99 euro

10207 Bionicle super set ??????????

Aaargh what evil prices are those!! That cafe better loook damn fine!

10182 = cafe 140,00 euro

That is steep. I agree, it better look damn good...

10183 = trein 109,99 euro

Ah yes, what I thought: USD 99.99 = EUR 109.99. Doesn't surprise me...

Ah yes, what I thought: USD 99.99 = EUR 109.99. Doesn't surprise me...

Oh, dear LEGO. You're still the same.

*wacko*

oh god 140 euro for the corner cafe!!!

im gonna have to get it from ebay so it could cost me up to 200 with shipping and taxes!! *wacko*

Tks Legomilk for the info !! Be sure to update us asap ;-)

I am really amazed at the number of expensive exclusive sets this year 8-

Exchange ripoffs aside, this is good news.

I think that TLC has to charge a bit "extra" for these sets, which are not going to sell as many units as regular store-bought items. Less volume usually means more margin needed per unit. Still, that should not be done on teh basis of exchange rate ripoffs, which are the only thing that I hate about the Lego Company's business practices.

I am happy, any day, to pay 200$ for a non-<insert that tiresome argument> cleverly designed attractive set with useful bricks ands nice colours. I hope they turn out to be good sets, and if so I hope they sell well ehough to make it worth TLCs while to continue this.

A "world house" Creator series, featuring different architectural styles from all over the world, woudl be awesome.

(And of course, the UCS castle and a return of Adventurers...)

Is there anybody with more information on set 10180 I've got a hunch it might be a large airplane, but i haven't heard anything to confirm or deny that ?

*pirate*

Thanks for the news, Legomilk. Nothing here is really new to me except the cafe price, which being at 140 Euro will probably make it $100 here in the US.

Hmmm i wonder what set 10180 will be? Sw Hoth set perhaps? :-/

I doubt it, I'm betting Hoth will be 7665, not an exclusive. However, I think it will be strange if Lego gives us another big exclusive micro plane.

next set (10182) is quite different from the plane. At a whopping $140, it comes out April 8th as an exclusive item for LEGO Shop@Home and LEGO Brand Retail Stores

next set (10182) is quite different from the plane. At a whopping $140, it comes out April 8th as an exclusive item for LEGO Shop@Home and LEGO Brand Retail Stores

Ah, cool thanks. I'll be looking forward to this one. ;-)

Very nice news.

Although I am not warming up to the prices yet, but then again that is what tax returns are for. X-D

After a search on the internet, I found out that the Eiffel Tower apparently has 3600 pieces and is in dark grey. That's the second biggest set ever (behind the Falcon, of course ;-)) !

Thanks for the great news, Sam. Now I can expect the final set to be a little bit more intricate that our prototype (JK :-D )

After a search on the internet,

Hmmm.....wonder what site that was.......

the Eiffel Tower apparently has 3600 pieces and is in dark grey. That's the second biggest set ever (behind the Falcon, of course ;-)) !

Wow, I really like all this "AFOL targeted proffessional model building long-term project masterpiece" stuff. It reminds me of those old Erector sets, and that lovely looking shiny Empire State Building sitting on my dresser. Too bad I could never spend that large amout of money on a single set.

Hey, is it adequade to say this could possibly be minifig scale?!? Now that would be awesome!

Now that I think about it again, it's most likely going to be too small.....but I think one could use it if they really wanted to.

3600 pieces and is in dark grey.

You must mean Dark Bley..... 8-|