xwingyoda

What are your projects ??

I was wondering what you guys were preparing for great MOCs to astound us :-P Its always fun to discuss projects before releasing pics hehe ;-)

I am currently on a Technic MOC !! NO kidding :-D I am doing a pimped version of the street bike !! Unfortunatly, I will need to order some parts on BL :-|

Then, when the Mars Mission sets come out, I am planning to redo my Team Odysseus project using those awsome orange parts ;-)

Since that project came from my beloved TV series Ulysse 31 (at least in French), I shall do a modular vehicle 8-

I've just finished this MOC for the EB E-F combo contest.

Sentry32.jpg

I found it most enjoyable, so now I'm thinking of another combo. Just bought a Thunder Fury and planning what else to buy.

I am planning to make a firetruck in the new city style to go with the snorkel truck from the firestation.

I already bought a second snorkel truck (just the truck, not the station along with it) and some bricklinked high firetruck-doors for in the back like in set 6571

Don't know when it's finished, but i'll take some pictures when I'm done.

This one, sitting on my shelf since... October? Maybe even september? Really, I should build somewhat more often... :-$

post-14-1170261329_thumb.jpg

Well. I am currently collecting information and gonna pick up a book soon about the German WWII Junkers Ju 90 Civilian/Luftwaffe air craft.

I have no idea when it will be done, or how far I get on it but it is however my next planned MOC.

Couple things Im planning on, but no Time lately. |-/

Minifig scale Forklift, using the string/reel from roughterrain crane, or rescue helicoptor as a pulley system for a working lift.

Modify yellow airport firetruck to have an extending bucket arm, by using the sliding boom from technic rough terrain crame.

Make mini go-karts for all the minifigs that came in Ferrari fuel-stop.(they look bored being just crew, need a race)

(after ebay purchase of space wheels arrives) Make some Robo-Explorer probes. (Mars Rovers but beefed up for utilitarian space colony useage)

Make a traditional japanese styled building-in space.

New space fighter design using large curved windshield from Motion Power.

Ack, currently I'm working on about ten little projects, they should all be done by 2010 or so *sad*

First and foremost is a rather large mideval keep. It spans SLIGHTLY larger than one of those large baseplates. The first floor is inaccessible from the outside, and is more of a basement. It contains an armory with secret room, and two bedrooms. The first floor houses the library, which takes up half of the baseplate, and a large fireplace and den. The entire floor is tiled in black and white. So far this is all I have done. The second floor will house the kitchen and dining room. Fourth and fifth floors will be bedrooms, while the roof will house a small barn for my pegasus, as well as a two or three story watchtower. Secret compartments and rooms abound! X-D After that I will still need to make a landscape for it, but after seeing his technique maybe I can just kidnap Norro and make him do it for me :-P

After that is a large SHIP I've been designing for awhile. It's barely been started beyond a few prototype areas that will be implemented. It's meant to be a small battleship, with a unique design I came up with while on a train.

Besides that there's a little assault mech that's not much larger than a MF that I have near completion, I just need to finish the torso and arms, but the legs were a real headache!

Also working on two opposing fighters, one of which I don't have built but have designed, the other of which I have largely built but no design (don't ask):-D

Oh and I forgot another MOC which I hope to start and finish soon: a smaller MF fireman ship to use the part from that hovercrap :-D

MOC On !!

*yoda*

I already bought a second snorkel truck (just the truck, not the station along with it) and some bricklinked high firetruck-doors for in the back like in set 6571

So YOU bought the brandweer ladderwagen I saw on marketplaats (you actually tricked me to look there... :-) )

No wonder that the seller didn

As some of you may know, I am currently working on my own LEGO theme called BC, with cavemen and dinos and stuff.

I am also working on my entry for the combo mech contest and after that I have plans for a Exo-Force Robot Tank and a Robot Factory.

I am also considering doing an Aquaraiders MOC.

I've been working on this forever:

wip_1-2.jpg

(Front)

wip_1-1.jpg

(Back)

I've really hit a dead end on this. I've built some more after these pictures were taken, but I still don't like it. I also don't really feel like scrapping it though. I might end up making 2 of those engines and use them in a bigger MOC.

Then again, I've built a hidden gun under a hatch at the bottom, so I'd have to remove that, but I love it too much. Hm, I need to build again, I haven't touched this for months...

I'm currently building a French frigate. Here is a picture of the latest status:

excalibur-with-6-hull-mid-sections.jpg

And my next project will be an English "ship of the line" or at least a ship with 2 gundecks (in a black and yellow color scheme).

When looking for information for our next vacation I came across the Rocky Mountaineer and "fell in love with it" instantly ;-)

I like US-style trains and because it's basically the BNSF and the Santa Fe cars in different colors I decided to give it a go and try to build it. Since I own the BNSF and SF and the colors of the RM are basic colors it should be possible even for me to come up with a decent version ;-) Unfortunately the roof piece doesn't exist in dark blue so I'll have to go with regular blue.

That's really something I'm looking forward to. Won't work without bricklink, though. It's always amazing how many bricks you still need despite having 50k+ already *wacko*

I am at the time working on a Hoth Scene, it is 96 x 144 studs. It is primaraly white baseplates, which i bought from a Bricklink guy in Norway (wouldn

I'm working on another micro-scale submarine (utilizing some SNOT techniques) to succeed Triton (I'm also contemplating yet another Triton mod.) And I'm building some kind of Pirates Imperial base/headquarters. I also have long range plans for a Technic submarine.

I'm going to start this once i get back from my buisness trip.

lq_main.jpg

The trailer will be used to transport one of the 1:17 scale ferrari cars. Rear will be for the car, and front will a shop with tool boxes tires etc. Somthing like this on the inside.

shadow_inter_cutawy.jpg

I might make it a stacker so i can carry two if i can figure out how to make a working lift inside the trailer. Only problem is i'm going to use 4404 truck to tow it, so a trailerthat big might look out of scale behind that truck.

I am working on an Islander MOC for looong long time (October last year)... Because of the University, there is not that much time to end such big project :-$

This was the first part of the MOC I started...

Until now the "should be village" has its wooden village walls and some little details.

I am planning to build some sort of shore/beach... Maybe in my semester holidays... Hope so!!!

-Aredhel

No WIPs as of yet, but I've been thinking about a new series of vig scenarios, each set in a different part of the world. I'll give you guys news as it comes, but the first looks to be a Snowy mountain. Loving the work by the way Exo-Champ, keep it up.

This is a picture of my current MOC, it is not finished right now, still buiding.

I don