Sign in to follow this  
AaronCrane

How good do you think 2006 will be?

How good do you think 2006 will be?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. How good do you think 2006 will be?

• Awesome.
    • Very good.
    • Good.
    • Pretty good.
    • Fair.
    • Alright.
    • Bad.
    • Very bad.
    • Poor.

From what you've heard about 2006, how good do you think it will be?

Me? I think it will be awesome. :-D Keep in mind that choices are arranged from best to worst from top to bottom, so as to prevent different opinions about how good "alright" is, for example.

~AaronCrane--

Personally I think its going to be awesome. I have to say that the only years I was dissappointed in TLC were the years when there were no new castles. Of course they had star wars so it wasnt too bad I guess. :D

Now it looks like they fixed the castle thing (yay vikings and kk2!) so .. well.. I'm good *satis*

I think it will be supercalifristicexpitalaitoshusveryilyverysupermegashockinglyshockingcoolawesome

monstorouslyfreakin awesome :-D .

Lol Keetongu. Great way to put it. I think its gonna be pretty good...but that's it. Not extra-ordinary, except for FULL ARTICULATION (yes, no annoying feature thingies to move their shoulders up and down, but full ball jointed shoulder goodness!).

I threw up all over Bionicle when I saw stuff like the Toa Nuva, Movie Matoran and the stupid kiddy gimmicks that replaced the original 2001 Kanohi.

Finally... I THINK I have a reason to buy Bionicle again (not just at all, but also in duplicate quantities... like I did in 2001).

The 2006 sets are GREAT looking. True, they swerve even further away from "system", like as into the other lane, through the guardrail and down into a ravine, but I think that's going to open up some SERIOUS moc'ing options.

The parts aren't giant, hollow pieces of cow dung, they actually seem useful this time.

Can't wait... especially if their new "feature" is light-up bricks.

I'll be seriously pissed if the batteries are non-removable though.