Sign in to follow this  
The Penguin

Good day to you!

Good afternoon, Ladies and Gentlemen! )

I'm The Penguin, from Batman Universe, of course! Pleased to meet you all. :-)

In fact, I've been visiting the site and this forum for quite a long period, but only now I have finally decided to register here.... )

I can say that unlike my alter ego, I'm very lawful and will never break the rules of that forum. ) *sweet*

Again, pleased to meet you all!

Yours faithfully,

Welcome to Eurobricks! *sweet* I hope we can live up to your high expectations Penguin. X-D

Welcome to EB, The Penguin!

What themes are you in (Batman for sure, I guess ;-) )?

LuxorV

Welcome The Penguin to Eurobricks!

We are all curious people - would you mind to tell us a bit more about you?

Where are you from (by posting 'good afternoon' I would expect you

We meet again Penguin! I hear the jail cell's are quite warm this time of year! :-P X-D

Welcome to the board, and have a great time! What themes are you interested in?

Anyway, you seem like a great guy and I can't wait to get to know you, have a great time here! :-)

Batbrick is Back! >:-)

Thank you, gentlemen, for such a heartly welcome! )

What can I say about myself? Now I study in Russia, so that's why I wrote "Good afternoon". ) But basically I tend to say "Good day" in every situation.... :-)

My favourite themes are: Batman, CITY (Because it can be easilly combined with Batman :-D ), Star Wars, Castle. ) Quite a standart list, isn't it? :-)

After the so-called Dark Ages (2000-2003) I returned to Lego and was pleased to see that many themes improved greatly and I fell in love again! *wub* (My first love story with Lego was in 1989-2000)

I'm not a great MOC creater as some of you, gentlemen, but I usually upload my works on Brickshelf under the name ThePenguin. :-$

Again, I must say that I'm mostly grateful to you all for such interest to my humble personality. )

Yours, faithfully,

2 Batbrick

:-D They may be warm there in Gotham, but since I'm in Russia and it's winter now.... )

Edited by The Penguin

Hi Penguin! Welcome aboard!

Now I study in Russia

Does the "now" mean that you are not from Russia? How is the availability of Legos in Russia? A few months ago an EB member from Russia complained a bit about it...

Edited by zz-80

Yes, I know him. (Not personally, though.)

He's quite an active Lego-fan and de-facto is a leader of the russian fan-community. I'm not giving any links to avoid advertisement, but I can assure you that he is really a nice person.

Speaking of availability of Legos in Russia, I can say, that, indeed, the variety of sets in Russia is small and it seems that is deminishing.... :-( As a person who can see the situation "from inside" I can say that is quite strange, judging by the fact that more and more Russians are willing to buy Lego.... But anyway it's for TLC to decide.... )

Well, as fo me.... My mother is fron GB, while my father is from Russia. ) I've lived in GB for quite a long time, but then came to Russia to study here.... :-)

Yours faithfully,

2 Batbrick

:-D They may be warm there in Gotham, but since I'm in Russia and it's winter now.... )

Oh, thats no good then is it? :-D

How many Batman sets do you own?

I also collect City to be intergrated into Batman, great minds think alike eh?

Anyway, see ya round!

How many Batman sets do you own?

I also collect City to be intergrated into Batman, great minds think alike eh?

Anyway, see ya round!

Sure they do! ;-) )

I have ALL batman sets, that've been released, though in Russia Arkham and Batcave are not available.... |-/

Again I was saved by Bricklink.com! :-D

And thanks to TLC, nowadays CITY-sets require just minor alterations to look just-for-Batman-and-Gotham-made. )

Edited by The Penguin

Sure they do! ;-) )

I have ALL batman sets, that've been released, though in Russia Arkham and Batcave are not available.... |-/

Again I was saved by Bricklink.com! :-D

And thanks to TLC, nowadays CITY-sets require just minor alterations to look effectively near Batman. )

Cool! I myself have only Arkham Asylum to go, which wasn't available here, neither was the Batcave (I feel your pain!), I guess its time I made a visit to bricklink.

I look forward to seeing some creations and chats from you.

By the way, what quote is your sig based on?

I look forward to seeing some creations and chats from you.

By the way, what quote is your sig based on?

You can see some of my custom-made minifigs here:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=290639 :-$

My signature is based on two quite different Penguin quotes: From Batman Returns and The Batman :-X

In BR he said: "A peguin is a bird that cannot fly! I'm a man! I have a name...." While in The Batman he said: "A penguin is flightless bird, but sure with style...." So I changed the two quotations a bit and that's how i got my usual signature! *sweet* )

P.S.

I must apologize for not sighning the photos in my gallery, but I'm sure most characters identity is quite obvious.... ) (A man with beard is Maxie Zeus. XD)

Edited by The Penguin

Welcome to the club; Hope you enjoy your stay here ;-)

Will look forward to seeing some Mocs of yours, and seeing you around the boards.

Welcome to the club; Hope you enjoy your stay here ;-)

Will look forward to seeing some Mocs of yours, and seeing you around the boards.

Thank you very much! I'm mostly flattered by you kindness! )

Welcome to Eurobricks! I am certain that you will enjoy your stay here!

Thanks, I have already started "enjoing" thanks to your posts here, gentlemen! )

Hey and Welcome!

God Bless,

Nathan