Sign in to follow this  
tazzy007

Series 10 mini figures for Trade

Hi All

I have 4 series 10 mini figures to trade they are Sky diver (no6) baseball player (no13) Paint baller (no9).These are still in the bags but have been opened a little bit to see what was inside. I also have the Warrior Woman but she is in a grip locked bag as the packet ripped to much. They all come with all the parts and leaflet. I am after the Bumble bee girl and the Librarian Lady. If anyone has what I need please message me and we can trade.

cheers

Tazzy

I have a librarian I'd trade for your paintballer? It has been opened to check the contents but everything is there and I'm in the U.K too.

Hi Charlie boy

PM me your home address and I will trade you the paintballer for the librarian. I will then PM you back with my home address and to make sure you get it i will send it recorded if you could do the same for me that would be great .

cheers

Tazzy

Hi All

I have got all the series 10 mini figures now thank's. Does anyone know when the series 11 will be out please and I have heard that its the last one is that true?

cheers

Tazzy

September 1st is the official release date I believe however they may show up in stores before that. Keep an eye on your local WHSmiths near the end of the month.

Thanks again for the trade!

Hi Charlieboy

Thank you i have found them in Argos but they are not for sale yet just adverting them. I cant wait to get the gingerbread man looks so sweet. No thank you for the trade you helped me big time.

cheer

Tazzy

Sign in to follow this