JurrasicPiggy

Nexo Knights wishlists

Hello all, I have not seen a topic about this in the last few pages. This is where you post your future hopes for Nexo Knights minifigures/sets! I'll start with my list:

Mushlord minifigure

Normal Jestro

Dragon for Macy

Bull for Axl

Tron style armour for the Knights as seen in the game

Queen's golden armour

Alice Squires!

Usually it is my opinion that if there is something you think Lego should make but they don't, just make it yourself. It's Lego!

However, that isn't so easy with minifigures, at least as long as you are a purist. So I hope that we will get a bunch of interesting villains in the next two years and at the end an awesome D2C like the Airjitzu Temple with some of the missing supporting characters as minifigures. Hopefully it will be a civilian scene with the windmill that keeps popping up in the background and at least one house in the building style of the countless villages that get attacked by Jestro. Would also be a good opportunity to include some of those civilian squirebots that seem to be making up a huge part of the Knighton population.

Cheers

TomKraut

Totally forgot about those Knighton news guys! Anyways, if any future monsters still come from the Book of Monsters, I'm thinking a large boat for Jestro and submarines for the Knights. Also I'm hoping that they make a Knighton Capital set!

I'd imagine that Jestro'd use a large sea monster as his transport for an underwater wave. Perhaps a crab with a hollowed-out inner carapace. I'd hope the monsters would draw mostly on abyssal and the sort of creatures typically considered strange, like hagfish, wolf trap anglerfish and sea pigs. I can even imagine the generic brute/incredibly hard to hurt sort of character being chiton-based (chitons are basically a kind of slug that incorporates minerals into its shell and even uses them as eyes). The knights would draw on more typical vertebrates, like sharks for Macy, although hopefully they'd avoid dolphins (which would be creepy as hell if you know how real ones act).

The black tron-line armor seems like it'd be very difficult to do, since it'd require several new dual-molded designs or a lot of strange and difficult printing. I'd still love to have it, even without the tron lines.

Mushlord and the other plant villains seems like such good designs that'd it be a waste not to use them. I mean, a spear made out of flies? That's genius, and all it'd require is using the "translucent with sparkles" plastic.

Edited by DraikNova

I'd love to see an Ultimate Ava, considering that so far she's the only main character who hasn't gotten an Ultimate set. Besides Jestro, I guess—he could use one too.

Besides that, I'd also like to see a robo-dragon for Macy, a robo-bull for Axl, a robo-hawk for Clay... you get the idea.

Oh, and more characters from the show, like Alice Squires. And that farmer bot (who would be a great inclusion in a Mill Village Raid-esque set, which would be another great thing to have). And spider globlins!

I'd love to see an Ultimate Ava, considering that so far she's the only main character who hasn't gotten an Ultimate set. Besides Jestro, I guess—he could use one too.

...a robo-hawk for Clay...

Oh, and more characters from the show, like Alice Squires. And that farmer bot (who would be a great inclusion in a Mill Village Raid-esque set, which would be another great thing to have). And spider globlins!

I've got to agree with you on all these points, except I think a griffin might be better for Clay.

I've got to agree with you on all these points, except I think a griffin might be better for Clay.

I dunno. I was focused on the animal on his emblem, and the fact that shape-wise a hawk is much more unique than a griffin (which is not shaped that differently from a dragon, bull or horse). I'm thinking a big hawk with helicopter blade swords for wings would be pretty cool and well-suited for Clay.

Perhaps an underwater castle for Jestro? I hope we get more castles in this theme, perhaps a remake of the golden castle since the BOM says that Monstrox tried to destroy it so maybe they travel back in time to figure out his origins?

Make your own knights parts pack, With 3 minifigs, helms and armor. Blue and silver based. With different torsos. So like a troop builder but with Knight parts.

A battle pack would be cool. Two generic nexo knights and two magma warriors

That would be cool, but i wouldn't buy a lot of those. Maybe 2. You can build a pretty cool army with a bunch of 30374 and 30371 polybags. Maybe a few 70310 and 70311.

Now i'm thinking about it, i'd buy a battle pack containing scurriers!

Now that I think of it, I would love scurrier battle packs. I would also like to see rock lands eventually take set adaptation, as the place itself in the game looks highly detailed.

Now that I think of it, I would love scurrier battle packs. I would also like to see rock lands eventually take set adaptation, as the place itself in the game looks highly detailed.

Seconding Scurrier packs. I'd also like to have seen the Knights and jet-horses released as small boxed sets, rather than as components of larger ones, but that's all water under the bridge now, and suppose.

We need every monster showcased in The Book of Monsters! I'm curious, anyone working on the Behemoth of Brine MOC? That'll be an interesting MOC, as I can't imagine TLG actually producing a set that could do it justice.

I hope for:

Jestro joining the team of main Heroes as a Purple Magician or Ava will become a Purple Digiwitch in time on the final battle

Robin building armor and will now look something like Axel (but with unique mold) joining the knights as Black Robin. He will stay as chicken though!

Our heroes somehow wil find out about Merlok friends- each of them will have unique power and represents one element. One of course will be Witch. Lego will make 5 Ultimate like sets based on those magicians called Spellionexus.

If battle will be on the water:

Lance will get bigges set - The white/gold NEXO-stylized water ship (on "invisible wheels"). Main function will be raming into stuff with his Lance-ram.

While others knights gets small buildable unique SEAHORSES

I would also like to see Legend beasts like sets - Knights + beasts they represent. Bonus point if they can combine to another bigger set and make a mecha and have a lot of trans parts!

And special GOLD CASTLE SET with that amazing Director <3

Edited by Lordofdragonss

We need every monster showcased in The Book of Monsters! I'm curious, anyone working on the Behemoth of Brine MOC? That'll be an interesting MOC, as I can't imagine TLG actually producing a set that could do it justice.

Of all the monsters in the book, I imagine that one's the least likely to appear in a set! :laugh:

I mean, it could MAYBE be buildable, but even in MOCs it's tricky to create beach scenes with both surface and sub-surface features, especially if you're intent on keeping a clear dividing line between the two. The main two ways I've seen to do so are to use actual water (tricky) or a sheet of glass/plexiglass (nonpurist).

As far as the other monsters in the book are concerned, I don't see any reason why they wouldn't appear assuming the sets and story do cover the forest and sea monsters in future years. One other thing I love to see people MOC are some of the lava monsters that aren't in the book but ARE in the app game, and I've seen some great MOCs of some of them already!

Some sort of small battle-tower/turret (similar to the detachable unit of Axl's Tower Carrier) would make for an interesting medium-sized set. You know, something you could park the Hyper Cannon and the like on top of. :classic:

For as long as 'Nexo Knights' is taking up the spot of a possible (real) castle line, I either want it to go to make place for a proper castle line or to go more into the direction of one.

But it probably won't do so anytime soon, so I'd just like to see some more fantasy creatures added to the bunch of them.

Edited by General Magma

:)

I definitely hate the nexo knights line - and I am probably never gonna buy a single set (hopefully :) ) - no offense, please, I am more into classic castle.

However, I must admit, that I quite like the minifig which is featured in the current nexo knights mag. So much, that I already bought it six times. I dont know why, but its really great. And I am probably gonna buy some more and build a small army - or tribe, rather.

I might even resort to buying that army building pack.

Hopefully, they will bring out another cool minifig in one of those mags. And I thought I would never ever buy anything nexo knights related. - I guess, I was wrong.

Just btw, this minifig carries and axe, a stud shooter which resembles a bow, and carries arrows - not really thought trough I must say - but thats just a very minor complaint ( they should have given it a regular bow)

Edited by Andrzej777

The monster minifigures are great in general. I absolutely love their armor printings, and Lavaria and Ultimate General Magmar are absolutely awesome. In addition they are pretty much nontechnical, which makes them fit to combine them with castle as a evil faction, for example summoned by the Evil Mage we got in the last Castle series.

As for the knights I only love Macy (And again, her helmet is a great addition for castle. Especially the Kingdoms series.)

Personally I hope for Queen Hammerin Halberd in her golden/ blue armor and her warhammer, and of course additional monster minifigures (Magmar, Lavaria and Flama are so much better than the old named guys (Beast Master and Moltor)... and more structures instead of vehicles. The lair of Jestro looks pretty interesting.. There should be more like that.

The monster minifigures are great in general. I absolutely love their armor printings, and Lavaria and Ultimate General Magmar are absolutely awesome. In addition they are pretty much nontechnical, which makes them fit to combine them with castle as a evil faction, for example summoned by the Evil Mage we got in the last Castle series.

As for the knights I only love Macy (And again, her helmet is a great addition for castle. Especially the Kingdoms series.)

Personally I hope for Queen Hammerin Halberd in her golden/ blue armor and her warhammer, and of course additional monster minifigures (Magmar, Lavaria and Flama are so much better than the old named guys (Beast Master and Moltor)... and more structures instead of vehicles. The lair of Jestro looks pretty interesting.. There should be more like that.

Exactly!

The monster figures (at least some of them) can be used for other themes (as I have realized!)

In regard to nexo knights proper, I dont like the colors used, IMHO they dont really fit into a castle theme, and technology puts me off somehow, vehicles like castle tanks or something dont really help, sorry, but thats just my opinion. On the other hand I think this theme is generally awesome and kind of cool. Its just the idea that as longs as its there, there might not be another classic castle theme coming out . Other than that, really, I think its awesome, just not my cup of tea.So my hate towards it is rather symbolic :)