Sign in to follow this  
Dunkleosteus

[LDD MOC] Primo Victoria - 20 gun xebec

Looks awesome, although the rear sail looks a little small for the stern... or maybe it's more ornamental then functional :)

Chris

Hi there, Mr. Master Shipwright, Master of Virtual Plastic,

The Holy Trinity of Xebecs!

You've outdone yourself here... once again pirate_wink.gif The lines... the colors... Your creations always are the essence of shape and seaborne grace, and this one truly is no less than spectacular.

Why noone has awarded you with at least an 'LDD Builder' tag remains a mystery to me...

Your hardest job will once be to choose one ship to build in the brick pirate_laugh2.gif

I humbly bow before you,

always an admirer of your work.

Now go and raid some coastal regions!

Best regards,

KB

Beautiful :cry_happy:

Very impressive

Ah, our Xebec expert has returned!

With a very beautiful ship (once again) pirate_classic.gif

Stunning work!pirate_oh.gif I love the colorscheme!thumbup.gif

Looks awesome, although the rear sail looks a little small for the stern... or maybe it's more ornamental then functional :)

Chris

Thank you very much, guys! Very pleased that you like my creative work pirate_classic.gif

2Chris - during construction I glanced occasionally at some xebec scale models (the aim - not to be missed with proportions). In general, sail on the mizzen is quite small with reference to the most of examples ;)

Hi there, Mr. Master Shipwright, Master of Virtual Plastic,

The Holy Trinity of Xebecs!

You've outdone yourself here... once again pirate_wink.gif The lines... the colors... Your creations always are the essence of shape and seaborne grace, and this one truly is no less than spectacular.

Why noone has awarded you with at least an 'LDD Builder' tag remains a mystery to me...

Your hardest job will once be to choose one ship to build in the brick pirate_laugh2.gif

I humbly bow before you,

always an admirer of your work.

Now go and raid some coastal regions!

Best regards,

KB

My dear friend - the greatest happiness possible is to see you finally here! However, your words are no less pleasant pirate_classic.gif

Even though my work is only a pathetic shadow of your creativity, it's still incredibly nice to hear such flatter responses!

Edited by Dunkleosteus

2Chris - during construction I glanced occasionally at some xebec scale models (the aim - not to be missed with proportions). In general, sail on the mizzen is quite small with reference to the most of examples ;)

I am no expert by far, the xebec looked interesting so I looked them up. What I was mentioning is it seemed the trailing corner of the rearmost sail on the models and images in google reach towards the end of the extended stern.

Chris

I do have say, great work again! I would recommend building one out of real bricks and show it off at a Lego convention. A vessel like this would look better than anything I've seen in Chicago's Brickworld.

If you like, you could send me this LXF file to post in this thread

What an awesome vessel... Really beautiful curves at hull.

Lovely! pirate_classic.gif

I do have say, great work again! I would recommend building one out of real bricks and show it off at a Lego convention. A vessel like this would look better than anything I've seen in Chicago's Brickworld.

If you like, you could send me this LXF file to post in this thread

Thanks! I'm glad that I could romanticize your minds a bit (:

2Phred: thank you very much for the offer! Unfortunately for now I would not want to post the file of this ship, may be a little later :)