Sign in to follow this  
soccerkid6

Medieval Inn

Wow that's a lot of brown 1x4s! Very nice build, your brother did a great job! :thumbup:

Very cool Moc! I like that all the doors open, and the whole build is very playable. :classic:

Tell your brother he did a great job! :thumbup:

Thanks Mark!

Wow that's a lot of brown 1x4s! Very nice build, your brother did a great job! :thumbup:

Yeah we got like 700 off our trip to the PaB wall :laugh:

Lol, that's what I thought when I first saw it. It looks like a great build, but maybe if he just used some different colors to accent some areas and break up all the brown it might look slightly better? A black roof, some tan, yellow, or black around the doors/windows, etc.

Lol, that's what I thought when I first saw it. It looks like a great build, but maybe if he just used some different colors to accent some areas and break up all the brown it might look slightly better? A black roof, some tan, yellow, or black around the doors/windows, etc.

Thanks for the feedback, my brother agrees with you :thumbup:

Nice work. I really like the fireplace. But I have to agree, it needs a bit more colour to break up the brown!

Wow that's a lot of brown 1x4s!

Yes indeed. You've been to PaB-Wall lately, weren't you?

Nice work. I really like the fireplace. But I have to agree, it needs a bit more colour to break up the brown!

Thanks Kristel :classic:

Looks nice, as the Day Hunting build. Seems your brother is following you. Very nice. :thumbup:

Thanks!

Yes indeed. You've been to PaB-Wall lately, weren't you?

Yup :laugh:

Nice build!

It would have been nice if your bro had incorporated some dark brown or something in it so it's not so one colory.

But it cool anyways, and I especially like the stairs :thumbup:

Nice build!

It would have been nice if your bro had incorporated some dark brown or something in it so it's not so one colory.

But it cool anyways, and I especially like the stairs :thumbup:

Thanks Garmadon, he's going to correct the color aspect in the future, glad you like the stairs :classic:

Impressive, especially the doors and stairs. :thumbup: Another way to break all the brown (which I actually think makes the build more realistic) could be by adding more stuff, like colored plates for carpets, cones for bottles, potted flowers, maybe a cat or a rat, if you have them, etc.

:thumbup: This turned out really nice, with all those planks, it looks like a very sturdy building.

Thanks!

Impressive, especially the doors and stairs. :thumbup: Another way to break all the brown (which I actually think makes the build more realistic) could be by adding more stuff, like colored plates for carpets, cones for bottles, potted flowers, maybe a cat or a rat, if you have them, etc.

Thanks, those are some good suggestions :thumbup:

Very nice Inn :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank you :classic:

I really like the chimney and the walkway to the door. I too have lots of 1x4 brown tiles from the PaB wall, and they come in SOOO handy. Very nice build!

I really like the chimney and the walkway to the door. I too have lots of 1x4 brown tiles from the PaB wall, and they come in SOOO handy. Very nice build!

Thanks, the walkway to the door was my suggestion :grin: The tiles definitely come in handy :classic: