Dfenz

MOC: Kildare Station

Incredible. I can't put my admirattion for this into words. Can you please post more photos of the details of those houses from the first pic?

How was it recieved ?

Great station, it looks really nice. It seems that you put a lot of details in there as well. Too bad it is diffcult too see. Hopefully you can show some close-ups for us to admire.

Totally AWESOME and structures of beauty.......great brick-building there 'Dfenz'......and those buses are just too much......Brick On 'Dfenz' ! :classic:

I would like to see some pictures of your very beautiful station too Dfenz, and would also like toi know how people liked it. Considering the number of replies on your topic, on this forum it's a hit. I also like the trains that are shown in the pictures. Are these yours too?

Here's a picture of the station as it was in Skaerbaek:

8049666687_7ed3c968d8.jpg

Dfenz at Skaerbaek by Duq, on Flickr

And one from the event in Raheny (Dublin):

8149065135_1513a51f9e.jpg

Kildare station by Duq, on Flickr

The public in Raheny really liked the station. A lot of people recognised it straight away. It certainly helped us get the public vote for 'Best display in show'.

What Dfenz didn't mention is that we had a little accident on Friday night when a 10ft tall panel fell over and smashed the right hand side of the station to bits. It took about 2 1/2 hours to rebuild...

I don't like to use the word as it is overused to much, but that is awesome! The details in the walls are just fantastic and look so real in cannot be true.

The closer pictures really show off the detail, very nice build, I like the brick effect (must weigh a ton with all those plates) and the window frames built out of door rails.

So that was yours? I saw it in Skærbæk and was taken aback by the lovely brickwork. Great stuff, and looks even better now!